**Thank the Lord*
*感谢上帝
**And I said to myself, sit down*
*我对自己说 坐下
**Said to myself, sit down*
*告诉自己 坐下
**Sit down*
*坐下
**I said to myself, sit down*
*我对自己说 坐下
**Said to myself, sit down*
*告诉自己 坐下
**Sit down, you're rockin' the boat*
*坐下 小船在晃啦
**And the Devil will drag you under*
*魔鬼会把你拖下水
**By the scarf in back of your checkered coat*
*拉住你外套上搭着的围巾
**Sit down, sit down, sit down, sit down*
*坐下 坐下 坐下 坐下
**Sit down, you're rockin' the boat*
*坐下 小船在晃啦
**Sit down, you're rockin', sit down, sit down, sit down*
*坐下 别晃 坐下 坐下 坐下
**You're rockin' the boat*
*小船在晃啦
**Sit down, you're rockin', sit down, sit down, sit down*
*坐下 别晃 坐下 坐下 坐下
**You're rockin' the boat*
*小船在晃啦
**Sit down*
*坐下
**You're rocking*
*别晃
**The boat!*
*小船啦
That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen.
这真是我见过的最惨不忍♥睹的表演
Then just call me George Jefferson,
那么请叫我乔治·杰弗逊
because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse.
我们可是从惨不忍♥睹一跃至备受瞩目
National champs, baby!
全国赛冠军呐 宝贝儿
This week's assignment is easy.
这周的任务很简单
Graduation is just a few days away.
还有几天就要毕业了
There's nothing left to prepare for.
没有什么要准备的了
Our work here is done,
我们的目标都完成了
so there's only one thing left to do:
只剩最后一件事要做
Say goodbye.
道别
Underclassmen, pick some songs
低年级的在校生选几首歌♥
to say goodbye to the seniors;
送别高年级毕业生
seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us.
高年级生挑一首歌♥向我们道别
A part of me wants to lock these doors
我有股冲动想锁上所有的门
and stay in here with everyone forever.
永远和大家待在一起
We can use the wastebasket for the toilet,
我们可以把垃圾桶当马桶用
and then we could eat Joe for the food,
把乔当食物吃了
since she's been here the shortest,
因为她是最晚加入的
so we know her the least.
反正也不太熟
I really hope you're about to rap.
我真希望听你说唱
No such luck.
可惜不是
I'm leading by example here.
我就以身示范
This one...
这首歌♥
is for you guys.
是送给你们的
**May the good lord be with you*
*漫漫人生路
**down every road you roam*
*愿上帝与你同行
**And may sunshine and happiness surround you*
*沐浴阳光下 沉浸幸福中
**When you're far from home*
*即使身在异乡
**Be courageous and be brave*
*勇敢无畏 奋勇向前
**And in my heart you'll always stay*
*你留在我心中的模样将是
**Forever young*
*永远年轻
**Forever young*
*永远年轻
**May good fortune be with you*
*愿你前程似锦
**May your guiding light be strong*
*指路明灯 永照不息
**Build a stairway to heaven*
*努力搭建 天堂阶梯
**With a prince or a vagabond*
*无论与王子 或是贫儿
**And may you never love in vain*
*愿汝之爱 终成正果
**And in my heart you'll always remain*
*你留在我心中的模样将一直是
**Forever young*
*永远年轻
**Forever young*
*永远年轻
**Forever*
*永远
**young*
*年轻
**Forever*
*永远
**young*
*年轻
When I first got to McKinley, I was afraid to make eye contact.
我刚来麦金利高中时 很害怕跟人目光接触
I didn't talk about my politics,
我从不谈自己的事
I didn't share what was in my heart,
不与任何人交心
I... oh, let's just call the Cadillac pink
我...像是粉色的凯迪拉克
and be done with it.
你懂了吧
I was in the closet.
我还尚未出柜
And most days, I was also in the Dumpster.
多数日子都是被扔进垃圾箱里度过的
But McKinley has made me a stronger,
但是麦金利磨练了我 让我变得更坚强
more socially conscious, fashion-forward person.
更善于交往 也越发地时尚了
And perhaps I played some small part
也许我也发挥了一点小小的作用
in making it possible for tadpole gays all over Lima
让莱马的同志们都纷纷出柜
to be themselves in public.
做回自己
Not a bad legacy for someone who once pretended
对那些像我一样为了不跟梅赛德斯在一起
to be in lust with Rachel Berry
假装跟蕾切尔有一腿的人而言
so I wouldn't have to date Mercedes Jones.
我也算立下了不少功
Now if can just get through the next few days
现在我就只再撑几天
without turning into a hot mess teary train wreck.
憋住眼泪不要嚎啕大哭
Dad...
老爸
why on earth did you want to meet me in here?
你到底为什么约我来这儿见面
Oh, my God-- my NYDADA letter came, didn't it?
天呐 我的纽戏通知书寄到了 是吗
Not yet.
还没
Sit down. I want to give you
坐下 我想送你
your graduation present.
一份毕业礼物
Is Elaine Stritch here?
是不是伊莲娜·斯特里奇来啦
I don't know who that is.
不知道你说的是谁
See, this is the problem with getting you gifts--
想送你个礼物就是这么棘手
I can't make heads or tails about what it is your like.
我对你的喜好一点头绪都没有
Dad, I'm easy.
老爸 我很容易打发的
Just get me something from Tom Ford's Vanities in Vanity Fair.
随便给我些《名利场》杂♥志♥汤姆·福特的设计品就好
Good to know.
好吧 现在懂了
So... somewhere around your seventh birthday,
大约在你七岁生日的时候
I lost you.
我就搞不懂你了
Before that, you were a normal kid.
在那之前 你还是个正常的小孩
I mean, a kid who liked to dust, but...
还爱玩玩脏泥巴什么的 但是...
You know, I read you to bed,
我讲故事哄你入睡
I put cartoons on TV when you were bored.
你无聊的时候给你看动画片
I taught you how to ride a bike...
我教你骑自行车
the normal stuff.
都是很平常的事儿
And then you turned seven or eight,
等你到了七八岁的时候
and you start to become this.
你就开始变成这样了
And, uh, it was like I was living with an alien.
我感觉自己和一个外星人住一块
I mean, I tried to keep up, but, uh, you know,
我很想跟上你的步伐 但是你知道
once your mom passed, I... I really...
你母亲去世后 我就真的...
I didn't stand a chance.
对父子关系毫无办法了
You did good, Dad.
你做得很好 爸爸
I am proud of what you and I did together.
我对我们俩一起付出的努力感到自豪
I'm proud of us, too.
我也很骄傲
Do you remember when it started?
你知道是从什么时候开始的么
When we turned a corner
我们转了个弯
and started walking towards each other,
开始走向彼此
rather than in opposite directions?
而不是互相背离
Tell me.
你说呢
Aw, screw that, I'm gonna show you.
不多说 我表演给你看
It was in the basement of our old house.
是在我们老房♥子的地下室
You were wearing a unitard.
你穿着弹力紧身衣
Oh, God, Dad, please don't do this,
天呐 爸 求您别这样
Sit down and accept your present.
坐下 这是你的礼物 请笑纳
Hit it!
放音乐
**All the single ladies*
*单身美眉看过来
**All the single ladies*
*单身美眉看过来
**All the single ladies*
*单身美眉看过来
**All the single ladies*
*单身美眉看过来
**All the single ladies*
*单身美眉看过来
**All the single ladies*
*单身美眉看过来
**All the single ladies*
*单身美眉看过来
**Now put your hands up*
*举起双手空中甩
**Up in a club, we just broke up,*
*刚一分手就狂欢
**I'm doing my own little thing*
*自己心里乐开怀
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表