And I'm flattered,I... I-I really am, but
你误认为你爱我
David, you just think that you love me.
其实你不是
You don't really love me.
你帮了我很多 Kurt 只是你不觉得而已
Oh, you've helped me so much, Kurt, you don't know.
我在学校还没出柜
I haven't come out at school yet,
明年可能就要出柜的
but maybe I will next year.
David 听着
David, look,
真谢谢你来告诉我这些
I am so proud of you for... for coming so far.
我希望你开心
And I want you to be happy and...
你也会开心起来的
and you will be happy,
但我和Blaine在一起
but I'm with Blaine.
我也喜欢你
A-And... I like you.
只是朋友之间的那种喜欢
But just as friends.
我要走了
I should go.
等等 你不必离开
Wait.Now, you don't have to go.
我希望你喜欢糖果
I hope you like the candies.
奶油味是我的最爱
The butterscotch ones are my favorite.
也是我的
Mine, too.
-哈喽 Karofsky -Nick
-Hey, Karofsky.-Nick.
你们在情人节约会啊
You guys hanging out for Valentine's Day?
不不 不是的
No. No.
我们只是之前在一所学校上学而已
No, no. We-We used to go to the same school.
在路上遇到打个招呼
We just bumped into each other.
-就像你看到的那样 -我要走了
- That's exactly what it looked like. - I gotta go.
-David -我晚点打给你
-David... -I'll talk to you later.
能和你亲热我真开心
I'm really glad we kissed and made up.
今天毕竟是情人节
I mean, it is Valentine's Day, after all.
恩
Mm-hmm.
一起生活的一切
This whole living together thing
还有怎样去迁就对方
and being right on top of one another...
比我预料中的更棘手
it's definitely a lot more challenging than I thought.
就像真实的生活中的事一样
It's like real life and stuff.
我知道
I know.
我要对你坦白
I have to be honest.
我有那么一点害怕
I was a little...
害怕我们真的结婚后会变成怎么样
afraid of what it would be like for us to really be married.
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为我们可以的 对吗
I think we can do it, right?
肯定可以的
I think we can.
恩
Good.
除了一件事....
Except for one thing.
-现在7点15了 -不是吧
-It's 7:15. -No way.
哦也
Yeah.
你想去面包迪克斯?
You want to go to Breadstix?
被你说中了
I was hoping you'd say that.
走起
Let's go.
我喜欢
I like
Carole酒过三旬之后的微醺样子
Carole after three Chardonnays.
嘘 听 听
Shh. Listen, listen.
听楼上
Shh. Listen.
安静下来了
Silence.
他们不吵架了
They're not fighting anymore.
这不对啊
It's not working.
他猥琐了我们的小心肝吗
What, is he defiling our baby?
-你要抗焦虑的药吗 -不管用
- Do you need a Xanax? - I already took three.
我们的计划真心的蠢
This is a stupid plan.
我们之前都没有像这样对她说过谎
We've never lied to her like this before.
诚实 互相敬爱 一起舞蹈
Honesty, respect, dance...
这才是我们Berry家的三宝
those are the foundations of the Berry family.
不过这次情况紧急
These are desperate times.
每个青少年都这样
Every teenager does
爸妈叫他们往东走他们偏往西走
the exact opposite of what their parents tell them.
我真心弄不懂她怎么想到要结婚的
I don't know where she got this idea of marriage anyway,
但她绝对不会采取实际行动的
but she's not going to go through with it.
她是个胸怀大志的小女孩
She is a little girl with big dreams...
哎我还挺喜欢Finn这个小子的
It's too bad. I like Finn.
我又没说让他们分手
Nobody is saying that they have to break up.
他们只是不该过结婚而已
They're just too young to get married.
只要我们继续这样
As long as we continue to do what we're doing...
骗他们说全力支持
lying about supporting it utterly and completely...
到头来她会从我们的角度看这件事
she'll come around, and she'll see it our way.
这就是青少年的叛逆心理
It's reverse psychology.
-这是唯一的办法 -嗨
- It's the only way. - Hey.
我们要去面包迪克斯了
We're gonna go Breadstix.
我们决定今晚和朋友们一起过
We decided that we want to just be with our friends tonight.
聚会结束后我可能会直接回家
And then I'm probably just gonna go home after.
真的
R-Really?
我们刚刚听见了你们的对话
Yeah, we thought we heard you guys squabbling up there.
住一起难免的
Cohabitating is not-not-not so easy, huh?
我希望这次的事之后
I hope this little experiment
你们不会将婚期延迟几个月
doesn't cause you to postpone the marriage for a few months?
-或者几年 -别,千万别
- Right, or years. - Don't do that.
其实 正好相反
Actually, it's the opposite.
我们就打算延期
We just decided
that, you know,
因为我们还需要一点磨合期
since it's gonna take us a little while to get used
这样才能 恩 怎么说呢
to one another, that we might as well just, you know,
好好开始
get started.
我们要在五月结婚
We're getting married in May!
在全国赛之后
Right-Right after Nationals!
我们要举办一个春季婚礼
It's gonna be a spring wedding.
等你们晚上回来之后我们再谈
I'll talk to you guys more about
it when I get home tonight.
我好激动啊
I'm so excited.
(Hiram mutters)
-我爱你们 -爱你
- And I love you both very much.
- Love you
特爱
so much.
好吧我们去一下下就回来
Okay, well, I'll be back in a little while.
拜
Bye.
喂 喂 喂
Testing. Testing. Testing.
喂
Testing.
嗨起来吧 Mckinley的同学们
What up, McKinley?!
(Cheering and whooping)
欢迎来到糖果小屋
Welcome to the Sugar Shack!
好的
Okay.
大家看看你们椅子下面 Artie你等会
Everyone look under your
chairs, except you, Artie.
你的在你身后的盆栽里面
Yours is in the potted plant right behind you.
来自Hickory Hills的
Attached to a Hickory Hills
芝士心状点心礼物
Cheese Heart are gift certificates
还有每人两百美元代金券
worth $200 each for
可用于Bed, Bath and Beyond
Bed, Bath and Beyond,
Panda Express
Panda Express,
还有Lima Mall
and Lima Mall
和Swatch Watch kiosk(以上均为餐饮连锁或商场名)
Swatch Watch kiosk!
我在这里想谢谢我爸为今晚做出的贡献
I would like to thank my daddy for making tonight possible.
Ps:他不是黑♥手♥党♥
And P.S.:He is not in the Mafia.
接下来 有请来自天堂的上帝小分队
And next up, straight from heaven above,
掌声响起来
give it up for the God Squad!
大家好我叫Joe Santana曾问过我
Hi. My name's Joe. Santana Lopez asked me
可不可以让上帝小分队唱首歌♥
if the God Squad would sing a love song
献给她的Brittany
for Brittany S. Pierce.
在我的深思熟虑和潜心祈祷之后
And after thinking and praying about it,
我想我找到了唯一的答案
I knew there was only one right answer.
当然
Absolutely.
真爱无♥界♥ 朋友们
Love is love, man.
接下来就是Santana点给Brittany
的歌♥
So, here's for Brittany from Santana.
♪我常常说珍惜♪
Cherish is the word I use to describe
♪我的这全部感觉是来自你散发的魅力♪
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside
♪你不知道多少次,我希望我已经告诉你了♪
You don't know how many times I wish that I had told you
♪你不知道多少次♪
You don't know how many times
♪我希望我能够支持你♪
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表