never brush after you gel. Disaster.
用过发胶之后别梳头 简直是灾难
Second tip: feel free to use a little sweat
第二条 可以用汗
or a little splash of water to reactivate the gel
或小水珠调整发胶
or give it a complete new look.
让它看起来焕然一新
See that?
看到没
It's a whole new 'do, my friend.
焕然一新了吧 老兄
Hey.
嘿
I hear you guys talking a lot,
你们闲聊了这么久
but is anybody gonna mention what's missing,
有谁发现这房♥间里少了什么
what's different here?
有什么不同吗
You finally shook the last five pounds. Dude, congrats!
你终于把最后五磅减掉了 恭喜啊兄弟
Big deal, big deal. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
了不起啊 不不不 不是
It's Puck.
是帕克
He's not here.
他不在这
Dropped completely off the grid.
整个人像被格式化了一样
Anybody notice that?
有人注意到吗
Doesn't even log on to Call of Duty tourneys anymore.
连《使命召唤》也没见他登录了
Oh, no.
那可不好
I'm going into full-blown prayer mode.
我要开启全身心祈祷模式了
Look, we need to go all Black Hawk Down here.
我们要开启《拯救大兵瑞恩》模式
All he needs to pass is that one test.
他只需要通过那么一场考试
Either we all graduate together
要是我们不能一起毕业
or what was the point of all this?
我们的兄弟情还有什么意义
No man gets left behind.
绝不放弃任何一个战友
We will get him to pass.
我们会让他通过的
By any means necessary.
必要时不折手段
Right!
没错
Excuse me. Um, this is insanity.
让我一下 你疯了
Wait, why are you talking to me?
等等 你干嘛跟我讲话
I thought you were saving your voice for your audition.
你不是在为面试保护嗓子吗
No, I vowed not to speak with you
我要是跟你说话 情况有三种
unless William and Kate got pregnant,
威廉王子和凯特王妃有孕了
Liza passed or unless one of us was in grave danger.
丽莎去世了 或者我们俩其中一方身处危机
Tell me Liza's okay. She's fine, but you're not.
丽莎出事了吗 她没事 你有事
Okay, I just talked to Blaine and he told me
我刚跟布莱恩聊 他告诉我你要选择
about "Not The Boy Next Door."
《我不再是邻家男孩》那首歌♥的事儿
You cannot sing that for your NYADA your audition.
你不能在纽戏的面试上唱这歌♥
I need to be excited about this, and this is the first time
我想唱一首让我兴奋的歌♥ 这是第一次遇到
I've been inspired in this whole process.
让我在整场排练中感到兴奋的曲目
No, no, it's too controversial, okay?
不不 这歌♥太有争议了 好吗
You can't wear Peter Allen's gold lamé pants.
你不能穿彼得·艾伦的金光裤
It was too controversial in 1962.
只是在1962年有争议罢了
Look, the play, and that song,
听着 那部剧 那首歌♥
won Hugh Jackman the Tony. I know.
让休·杰克曼赢了座托尼奖呢 我知道
And NYADA is a Broadway school.
纽戏正是一所百老汇学校
Yes, but you haven't rehearsed it enough, okay?
没错 但你排练得不够 好吗
I'm not singing "Don't Rain on my Parade"
我之所以唱《风雨无阻》
Because it's my go-to song and because it's impossible for me
不是因为这是我的御用曲目
not to cry when I sing it, but because I have been
或者我每次唱这歌♥都会哭 我选它是因为
belting out that song since I was two years old.
我从两岁就开始练这首歌♥了
All right, this is, this is the biggest,
明白吗 这可是最重要的
biggest moment of our lives here.
我们一生中最重要的一刻
We cannot be taking risks.
我们不能冒险
Isn't that the exact moment to take a risk?
这不正是冒险的时刻吗
Kurt, can I be honest with you?
科特 能跟你说实话吗
I think this is self-sabotage.
我觉得你是在自暴自弃
All right, you're scared you're not going to get in,
你怕你会被拒
so you're using something to blame
所以你想找点可以怪罪的东西
just in case this all doesn't work out.
以防一切不能如愿
Do you really think I'm doing that?
你真的这么觉得吗
I think you think you're not good enough.
我觉得你认为自己不够好
But you are good enough.
但你够好了
Okay, you don't have to go and do
你用不着去表演
some big, flamboyant number, all right?
如此宏大华丽的曲目 好吗
"Music of the Night" is your "Don't Rain on My Parade."
《魅夜之曲》就是你的《风雨无阻》
I'm torn.
我很矛盾
Uh, I have been practicing Phantom for the last three months. Yes!
过去三个月我一直在练歌♥剧魅影 没错
And-and I believe in you, and I believe that song.
我相信你 我相信那首歌♥
So much that I will be your Christine.
所以我会为你演克里斯汀
You will? I will.
真的吗 没错
Okay, let's do it!
好吧 就这么办吧
"Music of the Night" it is. Good! All right, good.
就唱《魅夜之曲》 很好 太好了
Tina won't mind being recast. No, she won't, so...
蒂娜不会因为被替代而不开心的 她不会的啦 所以
Oh, that's great! Okay. Okay.
太棒了 好极了
NYADA's not gonna know what hit them.
纽戏根本不知道会有怎样的好戏
Trust me. Okay.
相信我 好
And now,
现在
the six merry murderesses of the Cook County Jail
有请库克郡立监狱六位谋杀亲夫的凶手
in their rendition of "The Cell Block Tango."
为您带来一段《监狱探戈》
**Pop*
*啪
**Six*
*六个
**Squish*
*果酱
**Uh-uh*
*哦 哦
**Cicero*
*西塞罗旅馆
**Lipschitz*
*利普茨
**Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-uh, Cicero, Lipschitz*
*啪 六个 果酱 哦哦 西塞罗旅馆 利普茨
**Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-uh, Cicero, Lipschitz*
*啪 六个 果酱 哦哦 西塞罗旅馆 利普茨
**He had it coming, he had it coming*
*他是咎由自取 他是咎由自取
**He only had himself to blame*
*他这一切都是活该
**If you'd have been there*
*如果你在现场
**If you'd have seen it*
*如果你亲眼所见
**I betcha you would have done the same*
*我打赌你也会这么做
**You know how people have these little habits that get you down?*
*有些人会有一些让你难以忍♥受的小习惯
**Like Bernie.*
*比如伯尼
**Bernie-- he liked to chew gum.*
*伯尼喜欢嚼口香糖
**No, not chew, pop.*
*不是嚼 是吹
**So I came home this one day, and I'm really irritated,*
*有一天我回到家 我本身就愤懑不已
**and I'm looking for a little bit of sympathy.*
*只想得到那么一点点同情罢了
**And there's Bernie lying on the couch,*
*但是伯尼躺在沙发上
**drinking a beer and chewing--*
*喝着啤酒 嚼着口香糖
**no, not chewing, popping!*
*不是嚼 是在吹
**So, I said to him, I said,*
*于是我对他说
**"You pop that gum one more time..."*
*你要是敢再吹一次
**And he did.*
*他吹了
**So I took the shotgun off the wall*
*我从墙上摘下猎枪
**and I fired two warning shots.*
*想给他点颜色瞧瞧
**Into his head.*
*直接爆了他的头
**He had it coming (Pop, Six, Squish)*
*他是咎由自取(啪 六个 果酱)
**He had it coming (Uh-uh, Cicero, Lipschitz)*
*他是咎由自取(哦哦 西塞罗旅馆 利普茨)
**He took a flower in its prime*
*他摘下盛开的花朵
**And then he used it (Pop)*
*等他将它使用至枯竭(啪)
**And he abused it (Six)*
*就对她弃之如履(六个)
**It was a murder, but not a crime*
*这就是谋杀 但不是犯罪
**Squish, Uh-uh, Cicero, Lipschitz*
*果酱 哦哦 西塞罗旅馆 利普茨
**Now, I'm standing in the kitchen,*
*我正站在厨房♥里
**carving up the chicken for dinner,*
*烹饪着晚上要吃的鸡
**minding my own business.*
*想着自己的心事
**In storms my husband Wilbur in a jealous rage.*
*我丈夫韦伯醋意大发 火冒三丈
**"You been doing the milkman," He says.*
*他说"你和送奶工搞上了"
**He was crazy, and he kept on screaming,*
*他疯了 不停大喊
**"You been doing the milkman."*
*"你和送奶工搞上了"
**And then he ran into my knife.*
*之后他就往我刀上撞
**He ran into my knife ten times.*
*撞了十次呢
**The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum*
*肮脏的懒鬼 懒鬼 懒鬼
**The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum*
*肮脏的懒鬼 懒鬼 懒鬼
**They had it coming. They had it coming*
*他们咎由自取 他们咎由自取
**They had it coming. They had it coming*
*他们咎由自取 他们咎由自取
**They had it coming all along*
*都是他们咎由自取
**'Cause if they used us. 'Cause if they used us*
*因为他们利用了我们 因为他们利用了我们
**And they abused us. And they abused us*
*然后抛弃了我们 然后抛弃了我们
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表