Yeah, but if you're there with me,
但如果你能陪我去的话
then that big city won't seem so... scary.
那座大都市就不会显得那么...吓人了
Scary?
吓人
Scary? Nothing scares you, man.
吓人 有啥能吓着你啊 哥们
Your five-mile ride on top of Mrs. Witt's Chrysler
你在维特太太的车顶上站了五英里路程
is still a car-surfing record, okay.
现在还保持着"车顶冲浪"的记录呢
Seriously, just... you'll have that place wired in no time.
说真的 你很快就能融入洛杉矶的生活
So if you're not going with me, what are you going to do?
那不跟我出去闯 你准备要干什么
I still really don't know.
我还没想好
Well, do me one favor, would you?
那就算帮我个忙吧
When you do find your dream,
等你寻到自己的梦想
make it as big as you are.
一定倾尽全力 圆你所梦
I don't know much, but I know this.
别的不敢说 但这点我很清楚
You owe it to yourself.
这是你欠你自己的
And now you owe it to me.
现在你也欠我的了
Porcelain, Wheezy, have a seat.
瓷娃娃 胖妹 找地方坐
Traitors.
两个叛徒
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
As you may as well know, I have a large portion
你们可能都知道 我在学校大部分地方
of this school bugged and wiretapped.
都布下了窃听器和电♥话♥监听器
I am already pushing the very limits of physics
和威尔·舒斯特联手训练合唱团
by joining forces with Will Schuester.
已经达到了我的容忍♥极限
And you repay my help
我对你们伸出援手
by giving tips to the enemy?
你们却向敌人出♥卖♥♥♥情报
Oh, no, that's not what happened at all.
不 事情不是这样的
Wade was asking us for advice,
韦德是在向我们征求意见
because he wants to wear a dress and perform at Regionals
因为他想在地区赛上穿女士礼服表演
as his alter ego Unique,
以他的第二人格"独一"现身
an-and we didn't think it was a very good idea.
我们觉得这不是个好主意
It's not a good idea.
确实不是个好主意
It's a great idea.
这是个超棒的主意
But Coach Sylvester, this is Ohio.
可是西尔威斯特教练 这里可是俄亥俄
I don't think many people are gonna be down with that.
我觉得很多人都接受不了这种异装癖
Exactly.
没错
He'll tank them at Regionals.
等他在地区赛上出尽洋相
And then New Directions will coast to a win at Nationals.
新航向就能在全国赛直指冠军了
I happen to have a pair of 13 wides right here.
我正好有双超高的高跟鞋
Where did you get those?
你从哪儿搞到的
They were autographed by my good friend Janet Reno.
上面有我好朋友珍妮特·雷诺的签名
And she wore them on the day
抓到那个全国通缉要犯的时候
they caught the Unabomber.
她穿的就是这双鞋
Deliver these unto Unique.
把这双鞋交给"独一"
Get him to cram his hamhocks
让他在地区赛那天
into these platoons at Regionals,
穿高跟鞋穿到腿抽筋吧
and we'll be well on our way to a National Championship.
到时候 咱们的全国冠军头衔指日可待
**Don't know why*
*不知为何
**I'm surviving every lonely day*
*还能捱过寂寞的每天
**When there's got to be*
*本以为
**No chance for me*
*我已没有机会
**My life would end*
*若你不在 生亦何欢
**And it doesn't matter how I try*
*无论怎么歇斯底里都是徒然
**I gave it all*
*太过轻易
**So easily*
*就倾尽一切
**To you, my love*
*于你 我的至爱
**To dreams that never will come true*
*然而白日之梦 终不会实现
**Am I strong enough to see it through?*
*是否坚强足矣至能看穿一切
**Go crazy is what I will do*
*怕不够勇敢 恐只会发狂
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**I don't want nobody, baby*
*一切都不具意义
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**I don't want nobody, baby*
*一切都不具意义
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**I don't want nobody, baby*
*一切都不具意义
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**Don't want nobody*
*一切都不具意义
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**I don't want nobody, baby*
*一切都不具意义
**If I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
**No if I can't have you*
*若不能与你一起
Incredible.
唱得太棒了
And I could see exactly where you were going with it.
我完全理解你在歌♥曲中投入的感情
This was more than just a beautiful love song to Brittany.
这不仅是献给布里特妮的一首款款情歌♥
It's also a powerful way to convey your dream
也强势地传达了你希望
that marriage equality will someday be a reality for everyone,
同性婚姻平等终将成为现实
and you're off to law school to make it happen! Amazing.
而且你就要去法学院为之努力了 太赞了
Of course I want marriage equality.
我当然希望婚姻平等
And yeah, Brittany will always be my girlfriend.
布里特妮也会一直做我的女友
Score! But my mistress is fame.
说得好 但我的理想是扬名立万
And that song was all about how I can't live
我想借这首歌♥表达自己
withouts my fame.
没有名利就活不下去
Then I'll have to say I'm disappointed in you.
那你就太让我失望了
Fame is not something to aspire to.
名利可不能作为理想
How about you save the lecture for the theatre nerds
你还是把这番说教留给那些戏剧狂吧
that are gonna starve in New York
他们到会在纽约饿着肚子
while desperately trying to tap-dance their way
一心想通过潜规则
into the chorus of Godspell?
挤进音乐剧《福音》的伴唱
No offence, Gayberry.
没针对你 "基"贝里
And everyone can stop their hating,
你们都收起那副仇视脸吧
because you all want to be famous, too.
因为你们也一样想出名
The only difference is
而咱们唯一的区别是
that I'm a thousand percent sure
我有十足的把握
that I'm actually going to be famous,
我一定会成名
just like I'm a thousand percent sure
正如我有百分的把握
that our Man/Child piano player
我们这位大叔心正太脸的钢琴手
keeps a petite Eurasian locked in a trunk underneath his bed.
床底的箱子里肯定藏着个娇小的欧亚女子
Sorry, James.
抱歉 詹姆斯
Write this down--
把这句话记下来
'cause there will be a quiz--
以后会成为历史题的
I'm gonna be famous.
我一定会成名
If it's the last thing I do.
这是我毕生的追求
I got your tweet.
我看到你的微博了
"Anyone who's engaged to me
"跟我订婚的那个人
should come to the auditorium."
马上到礼堂来"
You could've just texted.
其实你可以短♥信♥我的
Yeah, but I wasn't sure if we were speaking.
是啊 但我怕你不回
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Now I feel like I'm finally reentering my body.
我现在终于感觉三魂七魄又回到身上了
I really don't like not talking to you.
不跟你说话 我觉得特别难受
I mean, nothing feels real unless you're there to tell it to.
如果不能跟你倾诉 一切都感觉不真实
I never realized how much time we spent talking.
我这次才意识到 我们以前真的无话不谈
I've been thinking,
我这段时间在想
and if you don't want to go to New York,
如果你不想去纽约
then we don't have to.
那咱就不去
Wh... Wh... That's crazy.
你说什么胡话
I don't want to stand in the way of your dreams.
我可不想阻拦你追逐梦想
Look, the only reason why we've been focusing on my dreams
我们之所以一直关注着我的梦想
is because we haven't taken the time to look into yours.
是因为我们没有花时间去发掘你的梦想
What if your dreams are bigger than mine?
说不定你的目标要比我的高远
I don't think that's going to be a problem.
基本不大可能啊
I mean, I did one of those quizzes online
我是说 我在网上做过那些心理测试
that was supposed to tell you what job you'd be good at,
"你最适合从事的职业"
and my results were "Competitive eating champion."
我得到的结果是竞吃比赛冠军
Okay, sit down.
来 坐下
My whole life, I felt like I was in the wrong place.
这么些年来 我一直觉得我不属于这里
Like I was just some alien, an-and... no one understood me.
像是个外星怪人 没人能真正理解我
But all I had to do was just go to New York.
只要我能去到纽约
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表