Think...
想想
if we hadn't changed, we would have never been friends.
如果我们没改变 就永远不会成为朋友
Still so weird having you call me a friend.
你叫我朋友还是听着挺怪的
There. What's this?
给 这是什么
A Metro North pass from New York to New Haven.
纽约到纽黑文的地铁票
I got one for me into New York.
我给自己买♥♥了张去纽约的
Everybody keeps talking about staying in touch,
所有人都不停在说保持联♥系♥
and I want to make sure that we do.
我想要保证我们能做到
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. It's so sweet.
谢谢 你真的太好了
Although I'm still not 100% sure
虽然我还是不能百分百确定
that I'm for teen weddings,
到底支不支持青少年结婚
I'm really happy that you and Finn are together.
我还是很高兴你能跟芬恩在一起
You guys were meant to be.
你们是天生一对
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, it's weird 'cause that's how
你知道吗 很奇怪这种感觉
I always felt about you and Puck.
也是我对你和帕克的感觉
Ancient history.
八百年前的事儿了
But you know what I mean. When you two were together,
你知道我的意思 当你们在一起时
he was really at his best.
他达到了最好的状态
Indian Ocean, show me.
印度洋 指给我看
It's no use. My brain is like a Roach Motel,
没用的 我的大脑就跟如家似的
once the info checks in, it never checks out.
信息一进房♥ 就不会退出来
I'm out of here.
我走了
Don't worry. You still get your Brownie patch
别担心 你依然因为好心帮助屌♥丝学习
for trying to help a loser learn something.
得到一朵小红花
I'm not here for a patch. I'm here because I love you.
我不是为了那个这么做的 因为我爱你
You're my first.
你是我的初夜
I kind of screwed up that experience, huh?
那段经历让我毁得够呛 对吧
No regrets.
我不后悔
Cool. 'Cause I always felt kind of bad about it.
好吧 因为我还总是会感觉愧疚
Feel bad about a lot of things,
愧疚很多东西
but I was an ass for most of high school.
但是我高中绝大部分时候都是个混♥蛋♥
I really care about you, Puck.
我真的很关心你 帕克
You know what? I know that after Beth was born,
你知道吗 我知道贝丝出生后
we weren't really close.
我们不再很亲近
But when two people go though what we've been through,
但是当两个人经历了我们经历过的事以后
you're bonded for life.
一生都是彼此相关的了
If you ever need me, you know where to find me...
你要是需要我 你知道怎么找我的
right here in Lima...
就在这儿 利马
repeating my senior year forever.
年复一年的读高三
I would have never given my virginity to this guy.
我才不会把处子之身给这样的人
The Puck I fell in love with had swagger.
我爱上的帕克可是个雄纠纠气昂昂的人
And you know what questions Miss Duesenberry's gonna ask you,
你知道杜森贝里老师会问你什么问题
so you just need to get your confidence back
所以你只需要找回自信
so you can get all that stuff out of the Roach Motel.
把你那个如家脑子里的东西都弄出来
And how am I supposed to do that?
我要怎么做才能像你说的那样呢
Like this.
像这样
No, no, wait.
不 不 等等
I'm not worth it.
我不值得
Save it for some Yale guy
留给那些耶鲁男
who deserves your help.
他们值得你的帮助
There's nobody that deserves it more.
没人比你更值得了
You just have to remember
你只要记住
the guy you were when we first met.
我们初次见面时的那个你
You're the guy who caught the winning touchdown
你是那个在高二那年橄榄球队比赛
the only game the football team won sophomore year.
唯一一场胜利的比赛里拿下制胜一分的人
You're the guy that ate
你是那个有胆量
that shaker of pepper on a dare.
吃掉一罐子辣椒的人
Didn't even puke.
你说这些话竟然不会吐
Will you let me kiss you?
我能吻你吗
I guess I'd be kind of rude if I refused.
拒绝太不礼貌了吧
You know, Puckerman...
知道吗 帕克曼
you got this.
这是你应得的
Funny thing about a kiss.
接吻真是神奇
If it comes at the right time from the right girl,
若一个正确的女孩在正确的时间吻你
it can be like magic.
那吻就好像有了魔力
It can bring you back to life like CPR,
它能像心肺复苏术一样让你重生
but with tongues.
只不过工具是舌头
It can take away the doubt and the fear.
它能驱逐疑虑和恐惧
It can change you,
它能让你改变
even if it's just back into what you always were:
纵然也许只是让你找回自己应有的状态
an all-original, grade-A, badass.
那个最原始的顶级坏蛋
Get ready test.
已经准备好考试了
I'm about to make Puckerman your daddy.
我会让你知道我帕克曼才是老大
Well, you stink of chlorine, Roz Washington,
罗兹·华盛顿 你浑身都散发着氯气味
which means one of two things:
这只可能代表两种情况
either you just returned from the peroxide factory
你不是在双氧水工厂
where you spent the afternoon
待了一个下午
having your hair helmet revarnished,
改装你的钢盔头了
or you've given up trying to steal my Cheerios!
就是你放弃和我抢啦啦队
and you're back in the pool where you belong.
回你应该待着的游泳池去了
I got to hand it to you, Sue.
我确实应该夸你一下
National championships for both the Glee Club and the Cheerios!
啦啦队和合唱团都能拿全国第一
That's quite an accomplishment
这是对于一个老到
for a pregnant woman who's ass is so old
曾跟摩西一起念高中的孕妇来说
she went to high school with Moses.
算是很高的成就了
Well, Roz, if you came here to find out once and for all
罗兹 若你想一劳永逸地查明
who the celebrity father of my unborn child is,
我未出世的孩子的名人老爸是谁
I'm afraid you're going to have to wait
那我恐怕你得等到
for the graphic birth photos
九月发行的人♥民♥杂♥志♥上
that grace the cover of the People magazine
作为封面和独家新闻的
exclusive that hits newsstands in September.
宝宝照片
You and I are never gonna like each other, Sue Sylvester,
我们不会喜欢对方 苏·西尔威斯特
but you and I, we got something in common.
但我们有些共同点
We both hate the fact that this school has
我们都对这个学校有个二货校长
an idiot for a principal.
而感到愤怒
That's why I propose we join forces and take him down.
所以我建议我们联手扳倒他
Well, you think that over, Sue Sylvester,
好好考虑吧 苏·西尔威斯特
while you nurse your thousand-year-old vampire baby.
在照顾你那千岁吸血鬼怪婴时好好想想
You just be sure to bottle-feed it
不过记得一定要用奶瓶喂奶
because that baby's gonna use those sharp-ass teeth
否则那孩子会用他的尖牙
to bite holes in those saggy old boobs.
在你早已下垂的乳♥房♥♥上咬个洞的
Hey, Coach.
嘿 教练
It's my Cheerios! Uniform, dry-cleaned and pressed.
这是我的啦啦队制♥服♥ 洗干净叠好了
You were kind enough to let me wear it again,
我很感激你允许我重新穿上它
and I figured it was only right to return it
而我想我应该把它还给你
in case you wanted to pass it on.
你可能想把它传下去
Maybe some underclassman who's about to be the new team captain.
给哪个低年级的新队长
You keep it.
你拿着吧
I'm retiring this uniform.
我要换一套制♥服♥了
Sit.
坐吧
You know, when I first laid eyes on you, Q,
我第一次看到你的时候 小奎
I thought you reminded me of a young Sue Sylvester.
你让我想起了年轻的苏·西尔威斯特
But looking at this amazing woman
但看着眼前这个
sitting across from me right now,
和我对面坐着的出色女人
I realize I was wrong.
我意识到我错了
You're nothing like me.
你一点也不像我
You're better.
你比我强多了
Sure, I'm as smart as you are
没错 我和你一样聪明
and every bit as pretty,
也一样漂亮
but somehow you're slightly less evil.
但不知为何 你削微比我善良些
And I admire that.
我很欣赏你这点
I admire you, Quinn Fabray.
我很欣赏你 奎恩·法布蕾
I admire your perseverance.
我欣赏你的不屈不挠
You're gonna go so far, kiddo.
你会走得很远的 孩子
And I'm gonna have the best time
而我会好好地欣赏
watching you do it.
你走过的历程
And I'm gonna get to say,
到时我会说
"Hey, I remember her from way back when."
"我还记得她是小姑娘时的样子"
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表