**How could you tell us that we were wrong?*
*难道你能说我们做错了吗
**Could you tell us that we were wrong?*
*难道你能说我们做错了吗
What happened to Beiste?
碧斯特怎么了
Uh, did we do something wrong?
我们做错什么了吗
Well, you completely butchered one of my all-time favorite
你们彻底毁了我最喜欢的
Kander and Ebb tunes, while completely missing the point
凯德和艾博的歌♥ 同时还完全搞错了
of absolutely everything.
这周作业的主题
You girls are cray-cray.
你们这帮女孩太疯了
You were supposed to pick a song
要求是选一首歌♥
that gave women the self-esteem and courage
鼓励女人重拾自尊和勇气
to get the hell out of an abusive situation.
走出家暴的阴影
But, oh, no.
但是你们没有
You pick a song about crazy women
你们选了首歌♥
in their panties killing their men for chewing gum.
讲述疯女人因为男人嚼口香糖就杀了他
How is that supposed to help?
这能有什么帮助
How dare you stand up and leave?
你怎么敢抛下我们独自跑了
We all wanted out of that room.
虽然我们都想扭头就走
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was sitting there listening to that song,
我坐在那听着那首歌♥
and I couldn't handle it.
然后再也受不了了
I was too embarrassed.
我太羞愧了
Why would you be embarrassed?
你干嘛要羞愧
Those girls were the ones stinking up that auditorium.
是那帮女孩把礼堂搞得乌烟瘴气
He hit me.
他打了我
I didn't get hurt
我不是在健身房♥打拳击
boxing at the gym.
才受伤的
Cooter hit me.
库特打我了
He'd been bugging me all weekend to do the dishes,
他整个双休日都在催我洗碗
and I-I promised him I would, but I forgot.
我答应他我会洗 但我忘了
And then when he came home from work,
他下班回来
I could tell he had had a few drinks.
我看得出他喝了点酒
And he started yelling, and I tried to calm him down,
他开始大吼 我尝试让他冷静下来
and then he hit me.
然后他就打了我
But as soon as it happened,
但他打了我之后立马就...
I mean, right away, he was so sorry.
我是说 就在那刻 他就道歉了
And he started crying and begging me to forgive him.
他开始哭着求我原谅他
Sweetheart, you're as big as a house.
甜心 你明明这么强壮
Why didn't you just turn around and kick his ass?
干嘛不直接转身踢翻他
I'm not a violent person.
我不是个崇尚暴♥力♥的人
Shannon, you have to get out of that house right now.
夏伦 你必须马上搬出那房♥子
Can't.
我不能
I can't leave him.
我不能离开他
Why the hell not?
这尼玛为什么啊
Because I don't think anybody else is ever going to love me.
因为我觉得不会再有人爱我了
Shannon,
夏伦
listen.
听着
You're gonna stay with me tonight, okay?
今晚搬来跟我住 好吗
If you don't have a change of clothes,
如果你没有换洗衣服
I have a tent you can wear.
我有张你能穿的帐篷
Looking good, Noah.
气色不错啊 诺亚
Hey, the kids are at the neighbors.
嘿 孩子们到邻居家玩了
You want to go for a quickie in the pool house?
想到泳池边的水房♥里打个快炮吗
Not this time, Mrs. Collins.
今天没兴趣 柯林斯女士
I'm gonna keep it legit 'cause today's my last day.
今天是我最后一天工作 我想专心点
Final cleaning's on the house--
最后一次清扫工作
a good-bye gift.
当是离别赠礼
Last day? Where are you going?
最后一天 你要去哪了
Isn't graduation coming up?
不是要毕业了吗
I'm done with school. Don't need it.
受够学校了 我不需要
I'm gonna blow town and get a head start to the West Coast.
我要去大城市 到西海岸重头开始
Too bad.
真遗憾
I'll miss those abs.
我会想念你的腹肌哟
Dad?
老爸
All right, everyone, listen carefully.
好了各位 听清楚
Puck's scheduled to arrive at the Schneider's pool
帕克计划在下午两点去施耐德家的游泳池
at 2:00 p.M., which means he should be there at 3:30.
也就是说他下午三点半会到达那儿
Sam, you're the driver,
萨姆 你是司机
so stay in the car.
所以等在车上
Well, can I play with the radio?
我能听收音机吗
Rory, you're on lookout here.
罗里 你在这把风
Who am I looking out for?
我要把谁的风
I mean, besides Puck?
除了帕克谁会做坏事吗
Blaine, Mike and myself will triangulate
布莱恩 麦克和我将从三个角
a very carefully planned attack on Puck
对帕克进行计划周详的围攻
here, here and here.
分别在这里 这里 以及这里
Is that a bear I'm hiding behind?
我要躲在一只熊后面吗
No, no, it's a bush.
不 这是灌木
Looks like a bear. It's not a bear. It's a bush
看起来像只熊 这不是熊 是灌木
Maybe a shrub.
也许是灌木丛
What's the difference between a shrub and a bush?
灌木和灌木丛有什么区别么
What do I do?
我要做什么
Oh, that's the best part.
这才是最棒的部分
You're going to be the bait.
你会去当诱饵
So, when Puck comes in the gate, you just roll your wheelchair
所以 当帕克进来后 你就把轮椅
into the pool, and all of a sudden, we...
开进游泳池里 此时我们再
Are you all right, dude?
你还好么 伙计
Yeah, look like you saw a ghost, man. What's up?
是啊 看起来就像撞鬼了 怎么了
Just saw my dad.
我刚看见我爸了
I haven't seen him in five years.
我都有五年没见过他了
I brought us a little refresher.
我给你带了点提神的
The last six-pack from my micro-brewery--
最后一扎来自我私房♥酒厂的
Puckerman's Special Sauce.
帕克曼特别限♥量♥版啤酒
I'm good. Oh, come on.
不用了 别闹了
A dad likes to share a beer with his son. Be fine.
老爸总喜欢和儿子一起喝酒
All right.
好吧
So what are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I hate to do this, but, uh, I'm kind of at the end of my rope.
我也不想这么干 但我就快破产了
I need to borrow some money.
我得借点钱
From me? For what?
从我这里借 你要拿来干嘛
Rent.
付房♥租
Hardest thing for a man to do... is ask for help.
对于男人来说 最难的莫过于请求帮助
What did you do?
那你做了什么呢
I gave it to him.
我把钱给他了
500 bucks.
500美金
That's most of my seed money for L.A.
原来我准备用这些钱去洛杉矶的
I don't get it. Why?
我不明白 为什么
'Cause I knew if I gave it to him,
因为我知道 只要我给他钱
I'd never have to see him again.
他就不会再来烦我了
You know he dropped out of high school, too?
你们知道么 他也是高中辍学
Just kept seeing myself sitting where he was sitting,
我只是忍♥不住想像未来的我也和他一样
across from Beth--
坐在贝丝面前
no dignity, no future--
毫无尊严 毫无未来地
begging her for rent money.
向她讨房♥租的钱
I cannot let that happen to me.
我不能让这种事情发生
I have to graduate.
我必须毕业
And to do that,
为了实现这个目标
I have to pass this damn European Geography test.
我得通过这坑爹的欧洲地理的考试
Will you help me?
你们会帮我吗
Please?
拜托了
Never leave a man behind.
绝不抛弃一个战友
Thanks, bro.
谢了 伙计
Want some Throat Coat?
想来点清喉爽嘛
Just to avoid last-minute irritation.
为了让你最后开开嗓
Hit me. Okay.
来吧 好嘞
So, um, Kurt, you know how they say
科特 你知道他们说
that knowledge is power? Mmhmm.
知识就是力量吗 当然
Okay, well, I got some last-minute intel
我得到了关于我们的
about our NYADA adjudicator, and...
纽戏面试官的独家小情报
well, I don't want to make you
不过 我可不想
any more nervous than you already are.
让你比现在更紧张
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表