But I'm just...
但可是
trying to practice what life is going to be like without you.
我是在为以后没有你的日子做演练啊坟蛋
You are the love of my life, Kurt.
你是我此生的挚爱 科特
And I'm pissed off
我生气
that I have to learn, for the next year,
我气明年没有你的日子
what being alone is gonna be like.
我得适应孤独的感觉
But you're not gonna be alone.
你怎么会是一个人
I'm gonna Skype you every day,
我会每天跟你视频的
and you're gonna come visit me in New York every weekend
还有每个周末你都可以来纽约看我的
as far as I'm concerned.
我是这么打算的呀
But I promise,
我保证
you aren't gonna lose me.
你不会失去我的
I love you so much.
我是那么那么爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Champagne.
香槟
On a Tuesday.
周二可是工作日呀
We've gone all Hunter S. Thompson, haven't we?
咱这是效仿亨特·斯托克顿·汤姆森吗
For the bride. We are celebrating.
这杯给新娘子 我们要庆祝
Who needs Mr. Lavender?
谁用得着勒文德内二货
I have found the perfect wedding location.
我找到了最合适的结婚场所
You did?
真的
The K.O.A. Campground by Route Nine.
九号♥线上的K.O.A.野营地
A campground?
在野营地结婚
Think about it.
想想看
They've got plenty of space for a stage,
那儿有足够的空间来搭舞台
the electrical hookups they use for the RVs
那儿用来给休闲车供电的线路
have plenty of juice for all the amps and the instruments,
有足够安培的电量供所有乐器使用
and they're leaving the restrooms open for us
那儿的厕所是免费的
so everyone doesn't have to walk around with quarters.
大家就不用带着零钱走来走去了
It, uh, sounds a bit rustic.
一副农家乐的感觉
Married under the stars...
在繁星下成婚
it's... babe, it's romantic.
宝贝 多浪漫
I have OCD.
我有洁癖强迫症
I throw away a broom after I've used it once,
扫把用完一遍我都要扔掉
and you think I want to get married at a campground?
你觉得我能在野营地结婚么
I-I know it's not ideal,
我知道这不是最理想的
but it was the only place that was available.
但这是近期唯一能订到的地方了
Unless we move the wedding to November.
那我们就把日子延到11月
I won't do that.
不行
Will, the Glee kids will come back for the wedding
威尔 如果婚礼在11月举♥行♥
if it's in November. What if they don't?
孩子们会回来参加的 他们要是不会来呢
I'm sorry.
我失态了
I just don't want them to leave.
我只是不想他们离开
You know, that's the wonderful thing about being a teacher.
当老师的好处就是
Every year you get a new group of kids to inspire you.
每年都会有一批新学生带来新的启发
Yeah, but these kids changed my life.
没错 但是这批孩子改变了我的人生
Three years ago, I was just a Spanish teacher
三年前 我只是个教西语的老师
sitting here with Terri telling me to go be an accountant.
坐在这听特丽撺掇我去转行当会计
But now I'm going to Nationals for the second time, and...
但现在我就要去再战全国赛了 而且
and I'm marrying you.
而且我们就要结婚了
It'll never like this again.
再也不会有这样的师生情了
You know, you and the kids gave each other a gift.
你和孩子们馈赠了彼此一份特别的礼物
But the love that you have for each other,
但你们之间的爱
you keep it with you.
会留在心中
That never goes away.
永远不会离去
I'm just going to miss them so much.
我会很想他们的
They know.
孩子们知道的
Which is why, you know, if-if you and I
所以 你知道 就算我们
had our wedding ten years from now, on the moon,
10年后在月亮上结婚
those kids would be there.
孩子们也会来参加婚礼的
Would you prefer that to the campground?
你觉得那样比在野营地好
Is that, is that too much? Hmmm.
疼么 不疼
Is that, um...
你是 呃(硬了么)
I'm so sorry.
不好意思
It's okay.
没事的
It happens.
人之常情啦
It's just that you are
只是...你是我见过
the prettiest, nicest,
最美丽 最善良
best-smelling girl I've ever met.
最芬芳的妹子了
How many girls have you met?
你见过多少姑娘
Weren't you homeschooled?
你不是在家自学的吗
Don't do that.
别这样
Don't find ways to run yourself down.
不要老把自己看得很低
I guess I have been doing that a lot lately.
我最近是习惯这样想了
It's just hard not to focus on what I've lost.
总是把注意力放在我失去的东西上
What if I helped you?
那让我来帮你呢
Like the way I use my hands to move your legs...
就像我用手活动你的腿部一样
maybe you could use my eyes to see yourself,
或许你可以借我的眼睛来看自己
the way I see you.
从我的视角
And what would I see?
那我看到了什么
Perfection.
完美
So... what are you looking for, here?
那...你是想怎么样
I mean, do you want me to be your girlfriend?
我的意思是 你想让我做你女朋友吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, yes, totally,
我是说 当然 那敢情好
but my faith means everything to me.
但我的信仰是我的全部
It's just that when I'm with you,
但当我跟你在一起时
I don't care what God says about sins of the flesh.
我不在乎上帝所说 肉♥欲♥之罪孽
I just want to know what it'd feel like to be...
我就是想知道在你身边
right up next to you.
是什么感觉
You would give up your faith to be with me?
你愿意为了跟我在一起而放弃自己的信念
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you asking me to?
你想我这样吗
No.
不
No, never.
不 绝不
Because you don't like me that way.
因为你对我不是男女之情的喜欢
No, because it's nice knowing that
不 是因为很高兴知道
there's something out there that can't be lost.
这世间还有丢不掉的东西
All right, help me up.
拉我起来
Well, so what is this?
那这又算是什么呢
About you and me?
你跟我
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Something new.
一种新感觉
I love your jauntily placed cap,
我喜欢你潇洒的帽子
like a Russian Tsar.
沙皇的感觉
It's not Chandler.
肯定不是钱德勒
I swear I told him not to text me anymore.
我发誓我叫他不要再给我发短♥信♥了
I know. It's from me.
我懂 是我发的
How unscheduled of you.
搞突袭亲热呀你
But what about Glee practice?
那合唱团的排练怎么办
No one will be there.
大家都有事不会去了
Mr. Shue said it wasn't mandatory,
舒先生说不强制
so Rachel's prepping her NYADA piece,
所以蕾切尔在准备纽戏复试
Finn's at the shop, Quinn's getting physical therapy,
芬恩在店里 奎恩去做理疗
Puck's driving to Gomer for a sale on chlorine.
帕克开车去赶液氯促销了
Everyone is going their own way.
大家都各回各家 各找各妈了
Come on. Let's blow it off.
来嘛 我们也别去了
But it's Glee.
但这是合唱团啊
I mean, we only have so many left together.
我的意思是 剩下能一起排练的时间不多了
**Clap your hands, y'all**Turn me up, turn me up*
*拍起双手 会好起来**振奋起来 开心起来
**Clap your hands, y'all**Turn me up, turn me up*
*拍起双手 会好起来**振奋起来 开心起来
**Clap your hands, y'all, it's all right**Uh-huh*
*拍起双手 会好起来
**Clap your hands, y'all, it's all right*
*拍起双手 会好起来
**If tomorrow is Judgment Day*
*倘若明天审判日就要到来
**Sing mommy*
*唱吧 妈妈
**And I'm standing on the front line*
*而我却站在最前排
*Mm-mm**And the Lord*
*倘若圣主问我*
*Asks me what I did with my life*
*问我你的一生成就何在*
**I will say*
*我会回答
**I spent it with you*
*与你共度是最好的安排
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表