and you and I will always be there for each other,
你和我会永远支持对方
but, you know, as soon as you walk out our door towards New York,
但是你知道吗 当你踏出这门去纽约时
everything's gonna change.
一切都会变的
And it won't change back.
不会再变回原样
Not to the way it is now.
不会变回现在这样
Listen, I am so happy for you.
听着 我真的为你高兴
Kurt, really,
科特 真的
I am so happy and I am so proud.
我很高兴 很自豪
You know, you and me, we, uh, we made each other men.
你和我 我们让对方成为男人
Yeah.
是啊
Just sometimes I just,
只是有时候我
I want my sweet little boy back.
我想要我可爱的小儿子回来
I'm gonna miss you, Kurt.
我会想你的 科特
A lot.
很想你
I'm gonna miss you, too, Dad.
我也会想你的 爸爸
**Share my life, take me for what I am*
*要与我共度此生 请接受我本来面目
**Cause I'll never change all my colours for you*
*我不会为你 改变真实的自我
**Take my love, I'll never ask for too much*
*带走我的爱 我不会要求更多
**Just all that you are and everything that you do*
*只要你这个人 接受你的一切
**I don't really need to look very much further*
*不再寻觅 因为你近在眼前
**I don't want to have to go where you don't follow*
*无你相伴 我不愿前行半步
**I won't hold it back again, this passion inside*
*不再掩饰 内心的激♥情♥澎湃
**Can't run from myself, there's nowhere to hide*
*无处可藏 我心里对你的爱
**Don't make me close one more door*
*不要让我 再紧闭一道心门
**I don't wanna hurt anymore*
*真的不想 再一次为情所伤
**Stay in my arms if you dare*
*不怕承诺 就在我怀中停留
**Or must I imagine you there*
*还是要我 去想象你的温存
**Don't walk away from me...*
*请你不要 就这样离我而去
**I have nothing, nothing, nothing*
*我会失去一切
**Don't make me close one more door*
*不要让我 再紧闭一道心门
**I don't wanna hurt anymore*
*真的不想 再一次为情所伤
**Stay in my arms if you dare*
*不怕承诺 就在我怀中停留
**Or must I imagine you there*
*还是要我 去想象你的温存
**Don't walk away from me...*
*请你不要 就这样离我而去
**Don't walk away from me...*
*请你不要 就这样离我而去
**Don't you dare walk away from me...*
*我不许你 就这样离我而去
**I'll have nothing, nothing, nothing*
*没有了你 我将会失去一切
**If I don't have you*
*你是我的全部
**You-you-you*
*我的全部
**If I don't have you*
*因为你是我的全部
Okay, bros, here you go. I was inspired
好嘞 哥们 给你
by the goodie bags they give out at the end of birthday parties.
我是被生日派对结束后派送的小礼包启发的
Thought I'd try it.
觉得我也可以试试
A little something from the Puckster to all of you.
帕克家给大家的一点小小心意
Sorry, Finn, I tried to get your balls
不好意思 芬恩 我想从瑞秋那儿
back from Rachel,
把你的男子气概拿回来的
but she's got those on lockdown.
但是她把它们锁起来了
Guitar pick. Sweet.
吉他拨片 真棒
And a shot glass that says "Dinosaurs on Ice."
一个写着 "冰上恐龙"的酒杯
Why does mine say, "Drink till she's cute"?
我的为什么写着 "喝到看谁都是美女"
Had the picks inscribed with
要是我选的这些写着
"The Dudes of Glee 2012".
"2012合唱团兄弟"多好
Shot glasses all say different things 'cause I jacked them
酒杯上写着不一样的字因为都是我
from houses I clean pools at.
清理游泳池时顺手牵羊的
Thanks, man. What's this for?
多谢了 哥们 这是为了神马呢
The clock's ticking, the time's coming
时间在飞逝 日子快到了
when we're all gonna have to say adios.
转眼就快到了说古德拜的时候了
Some of us, forever.
有些人 是永无再见时
I want to make sure you guys remember all the broments
我想要确定你们大家都还记得
that we had together,
我们在一起的兄弟情义
and the great things
还有我们做到的那些美好的事情
we accomplished, forever.
永远都要记得
I know I haven't always been the perfect friend or teammate,
我知道我不是个完美的朋友或者队友
but you've stuck by me, forgiven me
但是你们一直都支持我 原谅我
for sleeping with your women.
睡了你们的女人
Not everyone in my life has done that.
不是我生命中每个人都能这么做
One cougar's husband even chased me around with a gun.
有个御姐的老公甚至拿枪追了我好久
Anyways...
不管怎样
I'm only gonna say this once...
我就说这一次
...but I'm going to miss all of you.
我会想念你们大家的
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
I'm a little confused as to what we're doing here.
我不明白我们在这儿要做什么
Well, um, Kurt said that you two might need
嗯是这样 科特说你们俩也许需要
a little couple's counseling.
一些情侣问题咨♥询♥
Are you qualified for that?
你有资格做这方面咨♥询♥吗
Not really. Or at all.
还真不太有 一点也没有
But Sam and Mercedes came to talk to me,
但是萨姆和梅赛德斯来找我谈过
and you know, I-I think they found it pretty helpful.
你知道的 我感觉他们觉得还挺有用的
Yeah, I'm-I'm pretty sure they broke up.
是么 我...我挺确定他俩分手了的
Gosh, they seemed like such a good fit, too, right?
天啊 他们看着也挺般配的 对吧
Brutal honesty is the cornerstone of any relationship.
近乎残忍♥的坦诚是每段感情的基石
I want you to feel like
我想让你们知道
this is a safe space for you to air your differences.
这里是一个可以说出彼此分歧的安全之处
Okay.
好的
Well, uh, first...
首先
Kurt has been texting this guy,
科特一直在给这人发短♥信♥
and I got really upset.
我很生气
Although, a while back,
虽然 不久以前
I was sort of doing the same thing.
我也这么做过
But it wasn't...
但是不是
With the guy who almost blinded him.
和一个差点搞瞎他的人
Blaine, I sang you a song to express my regrets.
布莱恩 我给你唱了一首歌♥表达悔意了
Okay, if we're here,
好吧 既然来了
to be brutally honest,
要做到近乎残忍♥的坦诚相见
there are a few things that I'd like to change.
有些事是我想要做出改变的
I am actively listening.
我洗耳恭听
Well, for starters, Kurt has a tendency
首先 科特有种习惯
to snap his fingers at wait staff.
对服务员弹手指
The cheesecake's on its way, Kurt, you don't have to
芝士蛋糕马上就来了 科特
snap your fingers, it's not gonna make it come any faster.
就算你弹手指头 也不会加快上菜速度的
Okay, I hear you,
好吧 我听着呢
and that's something I'm willing to work on.
那个我会试着去改的
Also, please stop slipping
还有 拜托你不要再
bronzer into my moisturizer.
在我的保湿霜里加古铜色了
You look good with a little color.
有点颜色看着好看
I only use lotion on my hands.
我只把保湿霜用在手上
It looks weird if a person just has tan hands.
只有一双手是晒黑的看着多怪啊
Okay, Kurt, wouldn't you love Blaine
好吧 科特 要是布莱恩没有双古铜色手掌
just as much if he didn't have tan hands?
你还会这么爱他的对吧
And while we're being perfectly honest,
既然咱都打开天窗说亮话了
I don't like that with every conversation,
我不喜欢咱们俩每一次的对话
we end up always talking about NYADA.
结果都得跟纽戏扯上点什么关系
What song you're gonna sing,
你要唱什么歌♥
what outfit you're gonna wear to your callback,
复试的时候要穿什么衣服
how amazing New York is.
纽约有多好
New York is the only thing we talk about now, Kurt,
我们现在谈论的话题就只有纽约了 科特
and it's like...
就好像
...well, it's like you can't even wait to get out of here.
你迫不及待的要离开这里
How's that supposed to make me feel?
你有没有考虑过我听着心里是什么滋味
In a few months,
再过几个月
you're gonna be gone.
你就读大学去了
With this brand-new life,
开始新的生活
these brand-new friends, brand-new everything,
结交新朋友 一切都是新的
and I'm gonna be right here.
而我还得呆在这里
By myself.
一个人
You're right.
你说的没错
I have been distant.
最近我是有意疏远了
And I'm sorry.
我道歉
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表