They need me to compete at Sectionals this weekend.
这周分组赛他们需要我去助阵
And he could stay at one of our houses,
他可以住在我们其中一个人的家里
so it wouldn't be like he was homeless.
这样他就不会无家可归了
Not that there isn't
虽然无家可归
a quiet dignity in that or anything.
也可以很淡定很从容
You think you two could go in the other room,
你们俩能去隔壁房♥间
make yourselves busy, please?
自己找点事做吗
Yeah, totally-- I'm really good at looking busy.
当然行啊 假装繁忙我最拿手了
Son...
儿子
we've had a really tough year,
这一年很艰苦
but now we've back on our feet.
但现在我们已经摆脱困境重新振作
You had to become a man much sooner than other kids your age.
你因此比其他孩子更早地成熟了
I'm-I'm proud of what we've all done.
我很骄傲我们能一起共度难关
It's just that...
只是
I miss being a teenager.
我很怀念做一个少年的感觉
Hey-hey-hey-hey...
别哭 别哭
Mom, please don't... Look, if you cry, I won't go.
妈 拜托你别哭 如果你哭了 我就不走了
I'm just crying because...
我哭是因为
it just makes me so sad
我很难过
to think of not seeing your face every day.
一想到不能再每天都看到你
Though I don't understand
不过我不明白为什么
why the Dairy Queen makes you put that glitter all over it.
冰雪皇后的工作会让你全身布满金粉
This gonna make you happy?
这下开心了吧
You have no idea.
无以言表啊
Come on.
来吧
Are we sure yet which band members are joining us?
能确认下目前哪些乐队成员要加入我们吗
Well, it looks like "Floppy Hair Bass Dude,"
应该只有 蓬蓬头贝斯手
"Chapped Lips McGee," And "Johnny Tromboner."
大嘴巴麦克吉 还有大号♥手强尼了
God, we're screwed. No, we're not.
天呐 我们完了 不会的
I know for a fact that we're winning.
我们的胜利唾手可得
Hey, great news, everybody.
好消息 同学们
Sectionals is going to be
分组赛将会是一个挑战
a challenge, but we have a--
但我们会有...
Mr. Shue, we all appreciate your endless supply
舒先生 我们都很欣赏你源源不断的赞美
of affirmations, but all the Sparkling Cider in the world
但是就算给我们全世界所有的
can't deny the fact that the Titanic has hit
金牌气泡苹果汁也不能否认
the iceberg and now we're on a sinking ship.
泰坦尼克号♥撞上了冰山 我们正在沉没
Not if I can help it.
那我来拯救泰坦尼克
Come here!
抱抱
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Finn and Rachel.
要不是芬恩和蕾切尔 我不会回来这里
I sort of lost my way, but...
我几乎迷失了方向 但...
true friends help you find your way back.
真正的朋友会帮你找回正确的路
Let's hear it for Sam Evans!
掌声欢呼给萨姆·埃文斯
All right, enough of the sentimental stuff.
好了 矫情到此为止
It's time y'all get a little country
各位 是时候让乡村音乐
back in this joint!
回归这里了
Cheers!
干杯
**Two, one, two, three.*
*二 一二三
**Now a red Solo cup is the best receptacle for barbecues*
*红色索罗杯 烧烤时最好的饮品杯
*Tailgates, fairs and festivals
*野餐桌 晴天和欢笑
**And you, sir, do not have a pair of testicles*
*这位先生 你的蛋蛋岌岌可危
**If you prefer drinking from glass*
*如果你从玻璃杯中喝酒
**Hey, a red Solo cup is cheap and disposable*
*嘿 红色索罗杯 多么便宜
**And in 14 years, they are decomposable*
*短短十四载 就能被降解
**And unlike my home, they are not foreclosable*
*不像我的家 不能被赎回
**Freddie Mac can kiss my ass! Ooh!*
*房♥屋贷款公♥司♥赶紧去死
**red Solo cup, uh-huh, I fill you up*
*红色索罗杯 我将你斟满
**Let's have a party*
*来开派对吧
**Let's have a party*
*来开派对吧
**Let's have a party*
*来开派对吧
**I love you, red Solo cup*
*我爱你 红色索罗杯
**I lift you up, proceed to party*
*我将你高举 来开派对吧
**Proceed to party*
*来开派对吧
**Proceed to party*
*来开派对吧
**Proceed to party*
*来开派对吧
**Now, I seen you in blue and I've seen you in yellow*
*颜色不停换 变黄又变蓝
**But only you, Red, will do for this fellow*
*但是只有你 小红 一直没变化
**'Cause you are the Abbot unto my Costello*
*若我是郭德纲 你就是于谦儿
**And you are the fruit to my loom*
*若我是疯儿 你就是大傻
**red Solo cup, you're more than just plastic*
*红色索罗杯 不只是塑料
**You're more than amazing, you're more than fantastic*
*胜过了神奇 超过了美妙
**Believe me when I'm not the least bit sarcastic*
*你要相信我 我没有嘲笑
**When I look at you and say...*
*当我直视你
**Red solo cup, you're not just a cup.*
*红色索罗杯 不只是杯子
**God, no!*
*当然不是
**You're my...*
*你是我...
**Friend?*
*朋友
**You're my friend.*
*你是我朋友
**Thank you for being my friend, red Solo cup.*
*红色索罗杯 朋友谢谢你
**red Solo cup, I fill you up*
*红色索罗杯 我将你斟满
**Let's have a party Have a party*
*来开派对吧
**Let's have a party Let's have a party*
*来开派对吧
**I love you, red Solo cup Red Solo*
*我爱你 红色索罗杯
**I fill you up*
*我将你斟满
**Let's have a party*
*来开派对吧
**Let's have a party*
*来开派对吧
**Let's have a party, yeah-eah!*
*来开派对吧
**Solo Cup*
*索罗杯
**Solo cup*
*索罗杯
Corn dogs!
干杯
I just heard the news that Trouty Mouth is back in town.
我刚听说大嘴鲑鱼先生回归了
I've been keeping a notebook,
我保存这个笔记本很久了
just in case this day ever came.
就是在等这一天的到来
"Welcome back, Lisa Rinna.
欢迎回来 丽萨·瑞那
"I've missed you so much since your family packed their bags,
自打你的家人收拾行李 放你嘴里
"Loaded them in your mouth, and skipped town.
离开这里之后 我很想你
"I can't tell you how many times I've wanted
我无法说出我曾几何时
"To enjoy a crisp pickle, but couldn't find anyone
想要品尝脆泡菜 但却找不到一个人
"To suck the lid off the jar.
能咬开那个盖子
"I assume you've been working as a baby-polisher,
我猜你肯定做过婴儿抛光机
"Where young mothers place their infants' heads in your mouth
年轻的妈妈们把婴孩头放进你嘴里
"To get back that newborn shine.
让他们焕发如新生儿的光泽
"So glad you're back.
很高兴你回来了
"I haven't seen a smile that big
自从喜马拉雅雪人的牙齿
"Since a Claymation Abominable Snowman got
被那同性恋小精灵牙医拔掉之后
"His teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist.
我再也没见过这么大的微笑
Love, Santana."
爱你的 桑塔纳
I missed you, too, Santana.
我也想你 桑塔纳
Hey, Sam, wait up.
嘿 萨姆 等等
I'm sure you've heard
我想你已经听说了
that Mercedes has a new boyfriend.
梅塞德斯有新男友了吧
He's got a full scholarship to Ohio State.
他拿着全额奖学金去了俄亥俄州立大学
Nice to see you, too, Quinn.
也很高兴再见你 奎恩
No, no, it's a good thing.
不 不 这是件好事
See, I'm free, you're free.
我们俩都单着
And I'm sure that you've noticed that I'm supermodel thin
你想你也注意到我现在超模般的身材
now that my thyroid is under control.
因为我的甲状腺激素已得到控制
What do you want, Quinn?
你想要怎样 奎恩
Look, last year I didn't appreciate you.
去年 我不喜欢你
But we're perfect together.
但我们是天生一对
Quinn... I'm gonna get Beth back.
奎恩 我想夺回贝丝
And-And you'd be perfect to help raise her.
你会是和我一起抚养她的最佳人选
You're so good with kids.
你能跟小孩好好相处
What is so funny?
什么这么好笑
Quinn, you've got what I call "Rich white girl problems."
奎恩 你满是我所说的富家女毛病
It's a tough world out there, I know.
在学校外 这世界充满艰辛
I've been through it.
我经历过
You only get one senior year.
你高中只剩一年了
Enjoy it.
好好享受吧
You know that song "Jack and Diane" By John Mellencamp?
你知道麦伦坎普的《杰克与黛安》吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表