They're cast-offs, just like all of us.
是被抛弃的 就像我们
Used, in need of repairs.
是二手的 需要修理
But they're still capable of making beautiful music.
但是用它们还是能弹出美妙的音乐
Right. So Mr. Motta, as a lover of the arts,
对 所以莫塔先生 作为艺术爱好者
agreed to donate them to Glee.
同意把它们捐给咱们合唱团
I fixed them up,
我修好了它们
painted them purple,
涂成紫色
and The Purple Piano Project was born.
这样紫色钢琴计划就产生了
Now, I'm going to be placing these grapey uprights randomly
我会把这些紫色艺术品随机分散到校园某处
throughout the school, and whenever you see one,
无论什么时候你看见一台
no matter what you're doing,
不管你当时在做什么
I want you to sing a song.
我要你们唱一首歌♥
Now, use this assignment to attract kids
利用这个任务来吸引
who are just like you,,,
那些像你们一样的孩子们
kids who can't keep the music inside.
那些掩藏不住音乐天赋的孩子们
Those are the kinds of additions
今年我们要想赢
that we need to win it all this year.
就得有这样的孩子加入
Now, for many of you,
对于你们很多人
this is your last year.
这是你们的毕业季
Let's make it special.
咱们让它难忘一点
We have an important announcement to make.
我们有一个很重要的决定要说
I thought this day might come.
我就说这一天总会来的
Really, this is the only dating combination
真的 在合唱团里
that the Glee Club hasn't tried.
就这种约会方式还没出现过了
We're not dating.
我们没有在约会
Kurt and I will be auditioning for Juilliard,
科特和我会去面试茱莉亚学院
the nation's premiere performing arts school.
咱们国家最好的表演艺术学院
That's a very good plan, guys.
这可是个很棒的计划 伙计们
It's fabulous.
太好了
Except Juilliard doesn't have
只是茱莉亚学院没有
a musical theatre department.
音乐剧这个系啊
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Have you guys thought about somewhere closer to home?
你们有没有考虑离家近一点的学校呢
Kent State has a wonderful musical theatre program
肯特州立大学有一个很棒的音乐剧项目
and a macabre backstory,
而且它的校史十分坎坷
so if you're having a bad day
所以如果你哪天不开心
or if you don't get the lead in a musical,
或是你没能在音乐剧中担任主角
you can say to yourselves,
你可以对自己说
"You know what? Things really could be worse."
"知道吗 这还不是最糟的呢"
No... No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你了
No one ever became a star by playing it safe.
没有人能不冒险就成为明星的
We're going to New York.
我们要去纽约
I think I have the school for you.
我想我知道哪所学校适合你们了
Nyada?
纽戏吗
New York Academy for the Dramatic Arts.
纽约戏剧艺术学院
US News and World Report
根据美新网和世界报告网的排名
ranked them the number one college in the nation
它的音乐剧专业是
for musical theatre.
全国最好的
It's really competitive.
竞争很激烈
They only take about 20 students a year,
他们每年只招二十个左右的学生
but they do a regular mixer for prospective students,
但是他们会为想申请的学生组织联谊会
and this year, the Midwest's top talent
而今年 周四晚上在代顿双树酒店
is rubbing elbows at the Dayton Doubletree on Thursday night.
将聚集中西部最有才能的孩子们
You could go and check out the competish!
你们可以去看看你们的竞争者
Yay! Yay, college!
耶 要上大学喽
The poll numbers are in, Coach.
民♥意♥调查结果在这了 教练
Close the door.
关上门
Becky, the special election
贝基 替补国会议员选举
to fill Ken "Heart Attack" Weigand's congressional seat
取代突发心脏病死掉的肯·怀根
is in two months,
还有两个月就要开始了
and I am in ninth place at six percent.
而我现在是第九位 只占百分之六票数
Well behind "Undecided,"
远远落后于"不知道"
that rapist running from prison,
那个逃狱出来的强♥奸♥犯
and "I don't care,
还有"无所谓
please don't call me during dinner."
别在吃饭时给我电♥话♥"这三个选项
I thought the people wanted a candidate who was for something.
我以为民众想要一个有追求的候选人
That's why I took that pro-deportation stance.
所以我才支持那个驱逐法案
But the people are angry.
但民众都是怨妇
They want a candidate
他们总希望候选者
who's against something.
反对什么东西
What about toast?
土司面包怎么样
Bread's already been baked.
面包已经烘焙过了
I don't get why you need to cook it again.Dialogue: 0,0:07:00.58,0:07:03.52,*Default,NTP,0000,0000,000
我不明白为啥还得再烤一次
That said, I'm on the precipice of doom.
就这么定了 眼看我就要万劫不复
I need to find something everyone hates.
得找点什么人神共愤的东西
Oh, I'm sorry.
真对不起
I just realized that song might be the national anthem
我才想到 那首曲子好像是
from whatever country you're from.
你那个什么国家的国歌♥吧
That's really offensive.
这话真过分
You know, I was really humbled when your Glee Club
你们合唱团把我姐姐的葬礼办得那么感人
made my sister's funeral so very touching!
整得我都没脾气了
In fact, I was so moved that I have spent the entire year
事实上 我感动得一整年
being nothing but kind to you people.
都对你们十分仁慈
Today's only the second day of school.
今天才是开学第二天
You have no right to disturb the learning environment
你们无权在列勃拉斯的钢琴上
of this school by playing your jangly national anthem
演奏你们刺耳的国歌♥
on Liberace's piano.
干扰我校的学习环境
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I have no idea who you are.
我根本不认识你
I'm Nancy Bletheim.
我是南希·布莱瑟姆
I teach geometry.
地理老师
I've been teaching here for 42 years.
我在这儿教了42年书
So awkward.
尴里个尬
Those artsy kids,
这些个搞艺术的
they think they can get away with anything.
他们以为他们做什么都可以
People who call themselves "artists"
自称是"艺术家"的人
think the rules don't apply to them.
以为自己凌驾于规矩之上
It's so arrogant.
真是自大
Bless you, Sue Sylvester.
祝你好运 苏·西尔威斯特
You got my vote.
我会投你一票
You're quiet.
你很沉默
No. I'm being passive-aggressive.
不 这叫以退为进
You promised that by the first day of school,
你答应过开学的第一天
you'd make a decision.
你会做出决定
And yet, there you sit, cute as ever,
然而你往那一坐 像往常一样萌死人
but still in your Warblers blazer.
也像往常一样穿着林莺的队服
I can't just bail on the Warblers.
我不能就那么抛弃林莺啊
Those guys are my friends.
他们是我的朋友
Okay, all right, fine.
好吧 好吧
One final sales pitch,
我最后再招揽你一次
and then we can talk about making over Nancy Grace.
然后咱们再谈接近南希·格蕾丝的事儿
Okay.
好
If you stay at Dalton,
你留在道尔顿
you and I are competitors.
我们就是竞争对手了
That's true.
没错
And I'm just not sure
而我就是不敢确定
that our budding love can survive that.
我们才萌芽的爱情能否承受这般风吹雨打
Let me get this straight.
让我理理清楚
I have to transfer
我必须转学
because you're just afraid that
是因为你怕
I'm going to beat you at Sectionals?
我会在分区赛上击败你
No, I'm afraid that I'm going to beat you.
不 我是怕我会击败你
And I know what that does to you when I win.
而我知道我赢了对你会有什么样的影响
Look, I mean, honestly, I-I just...
其实 说实话 我就是...
I just want to see you more.
想多见见你
Yeah, I want my senior year to be magic,
我希望的高三这年能充满奇迹
and the only way that's gonna happen
而美梦成真的唯一途径
is if I get to spend every minute of every day with you.
就是我能每时每刻都跟你在一起
Senior year, and I've finally found myself.
人到高三 我终于找到了自我
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表