From now on, I will be so nice
从现在开始 我一定会乖乖的
that cotton candy won't melt in my mouth.
好好管住自己的嘴巴
That's really nice. That's really nice.
超乖超乖的
Hey, Tubs, can I talk to you for a second?
大肥桶 能和你谈一下吗
Hey, listen here.
你给我听好
You can't make fun of Finn anymore.
不许再取笑芬恩了
Shut your potato hole. I'm here to apologize.
闭上你的樱桃小嘴 我是来道歉的
Rachel's right. I haven't been fair to you.
蕾切尔说得对 我损你是不对的
You're not fat.
你其实不肥
I should know, I slept with you.
我自己心里清楚的 毕竟我跟你睡过
I mean, at some point,
我想在某种程度上
I must have liked that you look like a taco addict
我可能还真喜欢你这种看似
who's had one-too-many back-alley liposuctions.
多次抽脂失败的大胃王
Please stick a sock in it
拜托拿只袜子把你的小嘴塞上
or ship yourself back to Scotland.
要不然就滚回苏格兰去
I'm trying to apologize to Lumps the Clown.
我正在跟这个又挫又肥的傻大个道歉呢
I am sorry, Finn.
我真的很抱歉
I mean, really, I'm-I'm sorry
我是说 我真的很遗憾因为
that the New Directions are going to get crushed
新航向乐团注定会惨败于
by the Trouble Tones.
灾星之音
I'm also sorry that you have no talent.
我很遗憾你没有任何天赋
I'm sorry that you sing like you're getting
你唱歌♥像是在做前列腺检查
your prostate checked and you dance like you've been
而你跳舞呢又好像是
asleep for years and someone just woke you up.
睡了几百年刚被人摇醒一样
Have fun riding on Rachel's coattails
祝你下半辈子跟在瑞秋屁♥股♥后面
for the rest of your life.
过得幸福快乐
Although, you know what, I would just watch out for her
尽管如此 你要知道 如果我是他
come holiday time, if I were him,
我会在假期里把她看紧点儿
because if I were her, I'd stick
因为我的胸部要是有她那么大
a stent in one of those boobs and let the Finn blubber
我就会在胸部上支个架子
light the Hanukkah lamp for eight magical nights.
让芬恩在光明节有地方点灯
Hey, Santana.
桑塔纳
Why don't you just come out of the closet?
你为啥不出柜呢
You know, I think I know why
我想 我明白为什么你
you're so good at tearing everybody else down.
这么擅长贬低别人了
It's because you're constantly
其实你一直在贬低自己
tearing yourself down, because you can't admit
因为你无法承认
to everybody that you're in love with Brittany
你爱着布里特妮
and she might not love you back.
而她未必像有那么爱你这个事实
That must hurt, to not be able to
不能向任何人敞开心扉
admit to everyone how you really feel.
一定很不好受吧
You know what I think you are?
你知道我是怎么看你的吗
A coward.
懦夫
See you at the mash-off.
混合曲目赛上见
Burt Hummel claims he doesn't have a baboon heart.
布特·哈梅尔宣称他没有移植狒狒的心脏
He also claims he isn't married to a donkey.
他还辩解他没跟蠢驴结婚呢
Well, which is it, Burt Hummel?
布特·哈梅尔 哪个才是真的
Baboon heart or donkey bride?
是狒狒的心还是蠢驴老婆呢
Donkeys have no place in politics.
政♥治♥舞台上可没有拴驴的地方哦
They bite off children's fingers and pee absolutely anywhere.
它们不仅咬掉孩子的手指 还随地小便
Do we really need another Washington politician
我们真的需要一个人♥兽♥情未了的
married to a pack animal?
华盛顿政客吗
Don't let Burt Hummel
别让布特·哈梅尔
make an ass out of you, Ohio.
把你们当蠢驴了 俄亥俄
I'm Sue Sylvester, and it's not personal.
我是苏·西尔威斯特 这绝非人身攻击
Will, you are my campaign manager.
威尔 你是我的竞选经理
You have got to do something about this!
你得采取行动了
She's killing us!
她快弄死我们了
You are on the right side of the issues voters care about.
你站在的主张是符合选民的想法的
You know what it's like to run a small business.
这就像经营小生意一样
When the recession hit, you took a pay cut
生意不景气 你削减工人工资
so you didn't have to fire a single employee.
这样你就不用解雇任何一个人
Will, if you don't start fighting fire with fire,
威尔 如果你不开始以毒攻毒的话
we are both going to lose.
咱俩就要败给她了
I'm going to lose the race,
我将败选
you're going to lose your job.
而你 将丢掉工作
Put your thinking cap on.
好好想想吧
Oh, who's got your nose?
谁在摸你鼻子
Where'd it go?
去哪儿了
There it is!
原来在这儿呐
It's magic!
太神奇了
Yeah.
没错
Sorry, I should probably be helping more.
抱歉 我本该帮上更多忙的
I didn't know the directions were gonna be the foreign kind
我一看到这种外语配怪图的说明书
with weird pictures instead of English.
就一个头两个大
It's okay.
没关系的
She likes you. You're good with her.
她喜欢你 你们相处得不赖
That's 'cause she's the best little girl in the whole world.
因为她是这个世界上最纯良的小女孩
Oh, where'd it go?
它去哪了
Isn't that right, Monkeyface?
对不对 小宝贝
Can I have her for a sec?
能让我抱抱她吗
Sure.
当然
Go see Mama.
找妈妈去
Hi. Hi. That's a good girl.
真乖 好孩子
Want to play here and give Mommy a little break?
自己玩会 让妈妈歇歇 好吗
I got to come clean about something.
有些事情我不吐不快
When Quinn and I babysat for you,
我和奎恩替你照看孩子的时候
she put a bunch of stuff around here
她在你家藏了些东西
to make you look like an unfit mother.
好让你看起来像个不称职的母亲
And then she called Child Protective Services.
她再把儿童保护机构叫来
But I came and got rid of it all.
但是我不想跟她同流合污了
Why would she do that to me?
她为什么要如此对我
Because she wants to get Beth back again.
因为她想要回贝丝
I did, too.
我也想
I thought we'd be,
我曾以为我跟她能成为
you know, good parents.
不赖的父母
It was wrong and stupid and totally selfish.
但是这实在是大错特错而且愚蠢自私之举
I'm really, really sorry.
我非常 非常抱歉
I...
我
I always thought of Beth as an accident.
我一直把贝丝当作一个意外
But she's no accident.
但事实不是这样的
Quinn and I gave her life...
我跟奎恩让她来到这个世界
...but somehow God or nature or whatever
不管是神的旨意还是自然规律什么的
meant for you and her to be together.
你和她注定要在一起
You were always meant to be her mother.
也注定了你是孩子的妈妈
And I'd like to be part of her life, too.
而我乐意成为她生命中的一部分
Welcome, everyone, today one of the first annual
大家好 今天 麦金利高中
McKinley High Mash-Off!
第一届混合曲目对抗赛正式开幕了
Okay, a couple of ground rules.
好的 规则如下
Everyone, there will be no heckling of any kind, okay?
不许人身攻击 好吗
Ms. Corcoran, the Trouble Tones are all fired up.
科科伦女士 灾星之音已经整装待发
Fine, fine.
好的
Don't worry, I can do it.
别担心 我能做到的
I'm gonna hit that F below middle C,
我要唱比中C调低一点的F调
just like Adele.
就像阿黛尔一样
All right, here we go.
好了 上吧
Finn will represent the New Directions;
新航向乐团的代表芬恩
Santana, the Trouble Tones for the rock-paper-scissor
和灾星之音的代表桑塔纳来猜拳
face-off to see who will perform first, all right?
决定表演顺序 有疑问吗
Let's get it going!
开始吧
Let's do this.
上吧
One, two, three!
锤子 剪刀 布
Yeah! Yeah! Okay, paper covers rock.
好的 布赢了锤子
New Directions, take the stage!
新航向乐团 舞台交给你们了
A kiss for the winner.
胜利者之吻
**What I want, you've got.*
*吾之所好惟君矣
**It might be hard to handle.*
*然情深处难自控
**Like the flame that burns the candle.*
*恰似烈焰灼枯烛
**The candle feeds the flame.*
*枯烛犹思助烈火
**What I've got's full stock.*
*若问吾所有为何
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表