**Boy, boy, crazy boy*
*男孩 男孩 疯狂的男孩
**Get cool, boy*
*冷静 男孩
**Got a rocket in your pocket*
*就算欲♥火♥焚身
**Keep coolly cool, boy*
*继续保持冷静 男孩
**Don't get hot, 'cause, man, you got*
*不要激动 因为 先生
**Some high times ahead*
*好戏还在后头
**Take it slow and, Daddy-O*
*慢慢来 先生
**You can live it up and die in bed*
*你可以纵情欢乐 直到死亡
**Boy, boy, crazy boy*
*男孩 男孩 疯狂的男孩
**Stay loose, boy*
*放轻松 男孩
**Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it*
*微风吹拂 虫儿鸣叫 放轻松
**Turn off the juice, boy*
*缓解下冲动 男孩
**Go, man, go, but not like a yo-yo schoolboy*
*走 先生 但别像个小学生
**Just play it cool, boy*
*保持冷静 男孩
**Real cool*
*绝对冷静
**Cool!*
*冷静
**Go!*
*走
**Crazy! Cool! Go!*
*疯狂 冷静
**Crazy! Go!*
*疯狂 冷静
**Boy, boy, crazy boy*
*男孩 男孩 疯狂的男孩
**Stay loose, boy*
*放轻松 男孩
**Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it*
*微风吹拂 虫儿鸣叫 放轻松
**Turn off the juice, boy*
*缓解下冲动 男孩
**Just play it cool, boy*
*保持冷静 男孩
**Real cool.*
*绝对冷静
Wow, Chang, you must have worked really closely with my boys there.
张 你跟我的球员肯定磨合了很久了吧
That was some really fancy footwork.
绝对精彩的舞步啊
I just hope you didn't waste too much of your time.
希望你没花费太多时间
It's what I love to do.
这是我的兴趣所在
It's never going to be a waste of my time.
绝对不会是浪费时间
Good job.
干得漂亮
So no girls have tried out for your fancy new rogue singing club?
没有女生参加你那闲的蛋疼的新合唱团吗
Why do you think that is?
你知道是怎么回事吗
Singing's just musical talking.
唱歌♥是用音乐的调子说话
Well, I guess if I was a girl in this school,
我想如果我是这个学校的女生
and I wanted to be in a singing group, I'd be in New Directions.
我想加入合唱团的话 我会想加入新航向乐团吧
Enjoy your enormous bowl of disgusting creamy pasta.
享受你的巨碗恶心奶油意面吧
Hey, Will.
威尔
Hey.
午安
What, no chicken?
啊哈 今天竟然没吃鸡肉
Mm, I'm carbo-loading, Will.
我得多补充些碳水化合物
I got to keep my strength up.
才能把身体练得棒棒的
I got football, I'm running the student council elections,
现在又要带球队 又要管学生会改选
and you got me doing that musical.
外加你那音乐剧
Thank God for Emma.
幸好有艾玛
She's a hard worker.
她总是勤勤恳恳
You should be really proud of her.
真称得上你的贤内助啊
Yeah, well, I just wish she was more proud of me.
我只求她能把我当回事
Mm, come on.
别这么说
I mean, I know I'm not a dentist like Carl.
我知道自己不如卡尔是个牙医
I don't make $80,000 a year.
一年挣不了八万块
Punkin, what the hell are you talking about?
傻瓜 你♥他♥妈♥别扭点啥玩意儿
That girl is crazy about you.
那个姑娘爱你爱疯了
She hasn't introduced me to her parents.
她一直没带我见她爸妈
Well, introduce yourself!
那就毛遂自荐
You're a catch, Will.
你们可是以结婚为前提谈的恋爱 威尔
You got nothing to be nervous about.
不算耍流氓
You're everything a future in-law could ask for.
毛脚女婿登门 无可厚非
You think so?
你真这么觉得
You bet your sweet bippy.
我百分百肯定
Did you know Breadstix delivers?
你知道面包迪克斯可以外卖♥♥了吗
That's awesome.
棒极了
The cast list goes up on Friday.
名单周五就揭晓了
Are you nervous?
紧张吗
A little. I'm trying not to think about it.
一点点 我试着不去想
I wouldn't be. My mole in the casting office
我可不 我评委会的眼线告诉说
says that there's only one actor
他们一致认为
they're seriously considering for the role of Tony,
托尼这个角色非某人莫属
and his initials are B.A.
而他名字的首字母是B和A
Kurt, they're beautiful.
科特 真漂亮
But what are they for?
为什么送我花
You killed your audition, Blaine.
你的试唱一鸣惊人 布莱恩
If anyone else got Tony, including me,
要是别的人演了托尼 纵然是我
the Wrath of Sondheim would fall upon William McKinley
桑德海姆都会迁怒于威廉麦金利高中
like a plague of Shubert Alley locusts.
就如让百老汇大街遭受虫疫一样
These are to celebrate... you.
这花是用来恭喜你了
You always zig when I think you're about to zag,
你总是出乎我的意料
and I... I just... I love that about you.
我真的 好爱你这点
Thank you.
谢谢
Right.
不用
Okay, so, before we dive into today's Booty Camp,
听着大伙儿 开始训练之前
I just want to say how impressed Mike and I have been
我想说我和麦克都被大家显著的进步
with everyone's progress. Uh...
震撼到
Brittany, why are you here?
布里特妮 你怎么来了
'Cause I intend on, you know,
因为我打算
dancing my way into the voters' hearts.
跳支舞献给我的选民
Okay.
好吧
All right... everyone up!
那全体起立
Now, your homework assignment was "The Widow Maker,"
现在开始检查你们的作业《弑夫者》
perhaps the hardest show choir dance move ever.
这段估计可算最难的了
Now, when you get it right, one of us is gonna tap you out,
如果步子没错 我们会轻轻拍你们一下
then you can have a seat.
然后就能在一边休息了
Uh, five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八
Okay.
很好
Brittany, you have it.
布里特妮 可以了
Come on. Come on, Finn, you can do it! No, he can't.
加油 加油 芬恩 你可以的 才怪
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
再说次试试 才怪
Come on, Mercedes.
加油 梅赛德斯
Good job, buddy.
好样的
Down... open...
下去 打开
Come on, Mercedes, down...
快 梅赛德斯 下去
open... up...
打开 起来
My ankle hurts. Push through it.
我的脚踝扭到了 做完它
I don't feel good. You're fine.
我好疼 你没事的
No, I'm not!
我有事
Look, Mercedes, I want you to be the best you can be, okay?
听着 梅赛德斯 我希望你好上加好
Did you even practice this?
你没练过吧
Stop picking on me!
别对我指手画脚
You're always singling me out, making me look bad!
你总是把我拎出来 看我出丑
That's crazy. No, you're crazy
别闹了 没有 是你针对我
for not letting me shine!
不让我发挥我的能力
Where's Rachel, huh?
蕾切尔怎么不来
I don't see her here, being a part of the "Team."
都没见着她 不是号♥称队伍的一份子吗
Rachel practices every night.
蕾切尔每晚都苦练
No one asked you, Finn.
没人问你 芬恩
Everyone knows that Rachel is your favorite.
谁都知道蕾切尔是你的小红人
That's not true.
不是这样的
No, it's true-- you give that skinny,
事实就是如此 你把所有机会
Garanimal-wearing ass-kisser everything!
都给了那个穿童装的马屁精
And, you know, for two years, you know, I took it.
知道吗 我忍♥了你两年
But not anymore!
我再也忍♥不住了
I'm done!
老娘不玩了
You know, I've outgrown you.
听着 我比你牛逼
I've outgrown all of you.
比你们谁都牛逼
Mercedes!
梅赛德斯
You walk out that door, you're out of Glee Club.
走出这扇门 就别再回合唱团
**Mr. Shue was supposed to love me.*
*舒先生本应该很疼我
**I turn my back and find myself out on the line*
*我回过头来 发现自己越了界
**You could've warned me*
*你早该提醒我
**But that would've been too kind*
*但你才没这么好心
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表