but don't cheat on me.
可是别骗我啊
I feel like I have taken crazy pills!
我感觉吃了疯药似的跟你无法沟通
I didn't cheat on you!
我哪里骗你了
I'm, I'm really sorry if this made you upset,
如果这让你难过 我很抱歉
but it's, it's, it's okay.
但是这根本没什么吧
It's not right...
这是不对的
But it's okay.
但是没什么
This song is for anyone that's ever been cheated on.
这首歌♥献给那些被劈腿过的人
This is insane. I didn't cheat on you!
疯了吧这是 我没劈腿
Cheetahs have the fastest land speed of any living animal.
猎豹[音同劈腿]是陆地上跑得最快的生物
**Friday night you and your boys went out to eat*
*周五晚上你和好兄弟们出去吃饭
**Then they hung out, but you came home around 3:00*
*他们去找乐子 你却半夜三点回家
**Yes, you did*
*没错 你做了
**If six of ya'll went out*
*你说六个人出去
*then four of you were really cheap*
*四个人都是幌子吧*
**'Cause only two of you had dinner*
*只有两个人是去吃饭
**I found your credit card receipt*
*信♥用♥卡♥收据出♥卖♥♥♥了你
**It's not right but it's okay*
*你做错了 但没什么
**I'm gonna make it anyway*
*反正我会挺过去
**Pack your bags up and leave*
*收拾行李 慢走不送
**Don't you dare come running back to me*
*不要再招惹本姑娘
**It's not right but it's okay*
*你做错了 但没什么
**I'm gonna make it anyway*
*反正我会挺过去
**Close the door behind you, leave your key*
*离开请关门 钥匙请留下
**I'd rather be alone than unhappy*
*宁与孤单作伴 不愿再悲伤
**I've been through all this before*
*早就经历了各种欺骗
**I've been through all this before*
*早就经历了各种欺骗
**So how could you think*
*你觉得我还会
**I said yeah-yeah-yeah- yeah-yeah, yeah*
*我说
**Don't you dare come running back to me*
*不要再招惹本姑娘
**There's no more tears left here for you to see*
*没有多余的眼泪为你流
**Was it really worth you going out like that*
*装得那样依依不舍至于么
**Tell me*
*告诉我
**You were making a fool of me, yeah*
*你竟敢玩弄我的感情
**It's not right, but it's okay*
*你做错了 但没什么
**I'm gonna*
*反正我会
**I'm gonna, hey-ey-ey-ey*
*反正我会
**Pack your bags up and leave*
*收拾行李 慢走不送
**Close the door behind you and leave your key*
*离开请关门 钥匙请留下
**I'd rather be alone than unhappy*
*宁与孤单作伴 不愿再悲伤
**It's not right, it's not right*
*你做错了
**It's okay, it's okay, baby*
*但没什么
**I'm gonna make it anyway, I can pay my own rent*
*反正我会挺过去 我会自己付房♥租
**Close the door behind you*
*离开请关门
**Pay my liability, take care of my business*
*偿还债务 管好我的事
Snap.
厉害
You know, you can learn a lot about a person
你可以从一个人的储物柜中
by looking into their locker.
充分了解她的个性
Are you, like, stalking me?
你是在 跟踪我吗
You know we blew it, right?
你知道我们搞砸了 对吗
We wasted three years going at each other's throats
我们浪费了三年互相掐架
when we could have been singing together,
却本可以在合唱团一起唱歌♥
killing it in Glee Club.
秒杀众人
We hated each other. Actually, I hated you.
但我们讨厌对方 实际上 是我讨厌你
Sorry. Yes, our duet in Glee was a whole truckload of awesome.
抱歉 好吧 我俩的二重唱是合唱团的杀手锏
And who cares that it took three years?
谁管它是不是浪费了三年才被发现呢
I mean, we still have plenty of time to do it again.
我们仍有很多时间再次合作
We have 42 days left until graduation.
我们只差四十二天就毕业了
Half of that's gonna be prepping for Nationals.
还有一半的时间都要用来准备全国赛
That was it.
就是这样
Oh, crap.
妹的
I think I just realized gonna miss you.
我刚刚发现我居然会想念你
Oh, God, say something irritating so I can get
天爷啊 赶紧说点神马烦人的
the taste of this out of my head, please.
把这离愁别绪从我脑子里赶走 求你了
It's okay. Look...
你可以想我的 听着
you went out of your way
过去三年里你用你的方式
to make my life a living hell for three years,
不停地折磨我 让我如在地狱
but at the end of the day,
但是最终我知道
I know that you respect my talent and my ambition.
你尊重我的才华和雄心壮志
I like it when you sing, and hey,
我倒是喜欢你唱歌♥ 还有
you're the only other person at this school besides me
整个学校里除了我 你是唯一一个
who's willing to kill their best friend to get to the top.
为夺第一大义灭亲在所不惜的人
Will you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Will you put this up in your locker?
把这个放在你的柜子里
You want me to put up a picture of you in my locker?
你想让我把你的照片放我柜子里
Okay, we may not be able to sing together,
好吧 我们可能不能一起合唱
but we have 42 days left to at least be friends.
但是我们还有四十二天 至少能做朋友
I'm gonna give you a hug. It'll be quick.
我要抱抱你啦 很快的
I'll see you in Glee Club.
合唱团见
Hey, what's up?
怎么样了
What's with all the stickers?
这些贴纸怎么回事
I'm triaging all my things for my departure to New York.
我在给我的东西分类做好准备去纽约
Pink is for stay, blue is for go,
粉色的是留下的 蓝色的是带走的
red is for trash
红色的是扔掉的
and green is for humidity-controlled storage to keep
绿色是放到湿度控制储藏室里
in mint condition to sell as memorabilia after I get famous.
妥善保管等我成名之后作为纪念品出♥售♥的
Well, what if I want to keep some of this stuff?
那我要是想留下些你的东西呢
You can go through my leftovers.
你可以在剩下的那堆里找找
You're not taking this with you?
这个你不打算带走吗
Blaine and I are on the rocks.
布莱恩和我谈崩了
I honestly don't know what's up with him.
说实话我也不知道他到底怎么了
But with that said, I do reserve
但是既然你那么说了
the right to re-Post-it later.
我会考虑给它换个贴纸
Hey, hey, what are you doing? This isn't garbage.
干什么呢 这不是垃圾啊
Dad, it's a certificate of participation for Regionals.
爸 这是地区赛参与奖的证书
The one that we lost.
我们输掉的那场
Come on. We have to be heartless about this stuff.
拜托 对这种东西就是要狠点心的
You've seen Hoarders. This is how it starts.
你也看过《囤积狂》的 这就是囤积的开始
I'd like to keep it.
我想留下
Dad, don't be sentimental on me.
爸 别跟我闹小感伤
Well, no, screw that.
没 才没有
We haven't been getting sentimental enough, okay?
我们就是太不够感伤了
The both of us, we've been way too casual about this.
咱们俩对这个事都看的太随意了
Do you realize that we haven't had
你有没有发现我们整整三个星期
our Friday night dinner for three weeks?
没有一起吃周五豪华晚餐啦
You've been in D.C.
你一直在华盛顿呢
You think I couldn't get an earlier flight?
你以为我就不能坐早点的飞机吗
Most of the other congressman are gone on Thursday night.
其他大部分议员周四晚上就都走了
Okay, I don't get it.
好吧 我不明白了
So why have you been skipping dinner?
那你为什么一直不回来吃晚饭
Because I don't want you to go!
因为我不想让你走
You know, you and me,
你知道 你和我
we've been doing this dance for over a decade.
我们过去十年一直彼此相依
You know, Starsky and gay Hutch.
你小时候称咱俩是 侠盗基佬双雄
Everybody warned me that when you were eight,
你八岁时 所有人都警告我说你性向不明
and you were bugging the crap out of me that
你那时是个烦人的死小孩
one day I'd be begging for you to wake me up at 4:00 a.M.
有一天我气得快崩溃了 凌晨四点
with a nightmare or, you know,
你把我从噩梦中吵醒
wreck the kitchen, playing restaurant.
你毁了厨房♥ 玩残了家里的餐厅
I was nine.
那时我才九岁
Who knew paella was gonna be so complicated?
谁知道海鲜拌饭能那么复杂
So you've been skipping dinners because you're sad
所以你一直没回来吃饭因为你很难过
there's not gonna be any more dinners? I'm confused.
害怕以后不能一起吃晚饭了吗 我不明白
Ah, you don't get it yet.
你现在还不会懂的
You know,
你知道
I know you got a taste of it
当你妈妈去世时
when you lost your mom,
你已经尝过这失落的滋味了
but it's just like the older you get, you just see.
但是这种滋味你再大一些会懂的 等着看吧
It's just, none of it lasts.
就是 天下无不散之筵席
Yes, you and I will always love each other,
是的 你和我会永远爱着对方
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表