For which I will cover any and all expenses.
我会负责所有的花销
My Sugar's a Super Nova, Figgy.
我女儿苏格是个超级明星 费吉
You have a deal. Mrs. Denny Brown!
就这么说定了 Denny Brown夫人
Mr. Motta has just ended our toilet paper shortage
莫塔先生用一张巨额支票结束了
with this enormous check!
我们洗手间缺少卫生纸的窘境
Wipe away!
可以擦屁屁啦
They actually sent a headhunter to track me down in New York.
他们真的雇猎头公♥司♥在纽约找到了我
Apparently I am the best show choir director money can buy.
显然我是能花钱雇到的最棒的合唱团指导
Don't worry, I'm not going to poach any of your kids.
别担心 我不会去挖你墙角的
I'm less worried about that than about the fact that
我倒不是担心那个
you being here is going to be really hard on Rachel.
我更担心你来这可能对蕾切尔来说是很难接受的
I appreciate that.
很感谢你这么说
I plan on reaching out to her.
我打算主动和她接触接触
What about Puck and Quinn?
帕克和奎恩呢
Lima's where I made a series of mistakes
在利马这16年 我犯了很多错误
that defined me for 16 years.
哪里跌倒哪里爬起来
Lima's where I... I have to make things right again.
我回来弥补这些错误
I know that seems impossible, but I have to try.
我知道这不太可能 但我得努力
Okay.
好吧
I will take you at your word.
我相信你说的话
But as for your little Glee Club...
但对于你小小的合唱团来说
...the more arts at this school the better.
这学校的艺术元素越多越好
So, may the best Glee Club win.
希望最棒的合唱团最后取胜
We will.
我们会赢得
Give us your lunch money.
把你午饭钱给我们
We're hungry. We need something to barf back up.
我们饿了 得吃点东西塞塞牙缝
Don't test me.
别惹我
I was a foster kid,
我是在寄养家庭长大的
which means I'm used to stabbing people.
捅人对我来说是家常便饭
You're so mean...
你们真坏
That's right. It's what passed for love in my house.
说对了 在我家里这就叫爱
Skanks, I've got to talk to that lady alone.
小混混们 我要跟那女孩单独谈谈
First of all, smoking kills.
首先 吸烟会抽死人的
Second, it really does make you look cooler, doesn't it?
其次 你这么打扮挺酷的 对吧
Sorry, Coach,
抱歉 教练
but you have no power over me anymore,
你再也管不着我了
'cause I've got nothing left to lose.
我已经没什么把柄能让你抓了
Oh, Q, I look at you and I'm stunned.
小奎 我看到你这样很伤心
You've never looked worse.
你现在糟透了
You've lost your child, your boyfriend, your rep,
你失去了你的孩子 男朋友 伙伴们
and worse, your high pony.
更糟的是你的马尾辫也没了
You know who I blame?
你知道该怪谁吗
The Glee Club.
合唱团
You know, when you were in my grasp,
你知道吗 当你在我这时
you were at the top of the pyramid.
你可是站在金字塔尖的人物
But then you joined the Glee Club, and became lost,
之后你加入了合唱团 就开始走下坡路
forced to sway in the background.
被拉去当配角
Will Schuester never did appreciate the gentle tremble
威尔·舒斯特永远不欣赏
of your thin, forgettable alto.
你那温柔脆弱单薄毫无特点的歌♥喉
Thanks.
谢谢
What if I were to offer you the chance
如果我给你一个机会
to get revenge on the Glee Club and become a star?
能复仇合唱团而且成为明星 这怎么样
My Congressional campaign is producing a video:
为了竞选国会议员我要制♥作♥一段视频
"a day in the life of a girl from whom the arts stole everything."
叫做《被艺术毁掉的女孩的一天》
And I think I've found my girl.
我想你就是我要找的女孩
First, a few demands.
首先 我有几个要求
I need thrift store couches under the bleachers.
我要运动场楼下旧货店里的沙发
I've realized that after smoking all day,
我发现抽了一天烟后
it hurts to stand.
站着都难受
Fair enough.
没问题
Quinn Fabray, you have a deal.
奎恩·法布蕾 就这么说定了
Okay. We're going to make 100,000 copies of each poster.
好了 每个版本的海报要做十万份
And then...
之后...
we'll ve each student a swag bag full of this:
我们给每个学生准备这样一包礼物
We're going to call it "Kurt Hummel's Bulging Pink Fun Sack."
我们要叫它"科特·哈梅尔粉色蓬蓬包"
Well, I... you know, I don't know what to say.
我真不知道说什么好
That happens to me all the time.
我也经常不知道说什么好
My lips move, but only dust comes out.
一张嘴就露怯
You know, I appreciate the enthusiasm.
我很欣赏你的热心付出
But... you know, it's just all wrong.
但是...这些都太不对味了
I think it's just, you know, a tad too...
我觉得这些东西...显得太过于...
Unicorn? Gay.
太像独角兽了吗 像同性恋
I feel like I might as well have a big
我觉得这样还不如
neon sign above my head that says, you know,
直接在我头上挂个霓虹灯牌
"GAY-DIDDY-GAY, GAY GAY-GAY-GAY!"
写上"我是欢乐的小基佬"
I mean, you'll need a long extension cord,
那你要拖好长一条电线呢
but I love it. I'm joking.
但这主意很棒 我是开玩笑的
Well, next time you make a joke,
你下次讲笑话的时候
nudge me in the ribs or, like, honk a horn or something.
记得用手肘撞我 或者突然提高声音提醒我一下
Look, I don't just want to be known as, you know,
听着 我只是不希望大家对我的认识只有
"Kurt Hummel, Homo."
"科特·哈梅尔 基佬"
What's wrong with that?
这样有什么不好
Look, 99% of the kids at the school
本来学校百分之九十九的孩子
are either freaks, or closet freaks.
要么是傻缺 要么就没出柜的傻缺
The captain of the football squad, he gets the job,
橄榄球队队长得到了这个职位
but he doesn't represent the people.
却根本不为人♥民♥服务
That's why we need a unicorn.
所以我们需要独角兽的出现
And I agree with the sentiment,
我很赞同这个观点
I just want something, you know, toned down a tad.
我只是想要更四平八稳的宣传
I came up with a campaign poster, too.
我也做了一份竞选海报
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好吧
Ta-da! Hmm?
粉墨登场 怎样
It's understated, yet elegant.
低调却不失优雅
Inspired, of course, by the classic Blackglama fur coat ads.
灵感来自美嘉宝皮草大衣的广♥告♥
Rumor has it that Judy Garland--
传闻说裘迪·迦兰
down on her luck and thin as a baby bird--
走了背运 穷困潦倒 瘦骨嶙峋的时候
stole her Blackglama mink coat after her photo shoot.
拍了这张♥平♥面广♥告♥ 然后偷走了美嘉宝貂皮大衣
And it wasn't even lined yet.
当时大衣还没缝内衬呢
You should tell that story during your campaign speech.
你应该把这故事用进竞选演讲里
It's like... so unicorn.
非常...有独角兽的精神
I don't have time for this.
我没时间陪你耗
Gotta meet the Skanks on the roof.
还要去屋顶和邋遢王碰头
Gonna throw ketchup-covered tampons at the marching band.
把沾了番茄酱的卫生棉条扔到鼓号♥队头上
You're back. Yeah, I went to New York.
你回来了 对 之前去了纽约
Thought I'd do it all, the whole working mother thing.
我以为我能兼顾工作与母亲二职
But when I was in rehearsal, even... even performing,
但是我在排练 甚至上台的时候
I couldn't stop thinking about Beth.
我都一刻不停地想着贝丝
How I could miss her milestones, you know?
我怎么能错过她生命的重要时刻呢
Her first steps, first words...
她踏出的第一步 说出的第一个词
first arabesque. I get it.
第一个怪异的扭扭舞 行了懂了
So when I got this job offer, I couldn't refuse.
所以我收到这份工作邀请时 我无法拒绝
I've missed so many firsts in Rachel's life.
我已经错过了蕾切尔生命中的无数个第一次
I was not about to do that with Beth.
我不能再这么对待贝丝
Neat story,
好纯情的故事
but I'm late for a meeting on the roof.
但我有个屋顶上的会议快迟到了
Quinn, just listen to her. Hey. Look.
奎恩 好好听她说 听着
Since the day that I gave Rachel up for adoption,
从我把蕾切尔交给别人抚养那一天开始
I have been walking through life
我这一生中无论走到哪里
searching for her face everywhere I go.
都下意识地在人海中寻找着她的脸
Imagining what she's doing, what she may be like...
想象着她在做什么 长得什么样
I don't want you to go through what I went through.
我不想你将来跟我一样
Part of me is-is back here because...
我回到这里有一部分原因是
because I want you to get to know Beth.
我希望你能见见贝丝
I want you to be a part of her life.
希望你能成为她人生的一部分
When do I get to see her?
我什么时候能见她
Are you okay? What's going on with you?
你还好吧 你到底怎么了
Are you even in Glee anymore?
你不会已经不在合唱团了吧
Did you come here just to torment me
你来这儿是不是就为了
with the idea of seeing my child?
用见孩子这个想法来折磨我
Look. I want you to be a part of Beth's life.
听着 我希望你进入贝丝的生活
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表