I'm not sure what the tipping point was--
我不确定导火索是什么
dyeing my hair,
染发
the nose ring,
鼻环
my ironic tattoo of Ryan Seacrest--
还是我嘲讽瑞安·西克莱斯特的纹身
but one thing I know,
但我能确定一件事
I'm never going back.
我再也不会回到过去了
Quinn, look, this is our senior year, and, frankly,
奎恩 这可是高三啊 而且说实话
being on the Cheerios isn't the same without you.
啦啦队没有你可真不一样
You guys are such suckers for going back to Coach Sylvester.
你们俩回♥教♥练身边吃回头草 真废物
Come on, screw her. This is for us.
别管她了 这是为了我们自己
We could win two national championships this year.
我们今年能拿到两个全国冠军
We joined the Cheerios together,
我们一起进啦啦队
we joined Glee Club together,
一起进合唱团
we all slept with Puckerman the same year.
我们在同一年里跟帕克曼上♥床♥
We're like besties for life.
我们就像一生的姐妹啊
Yeah. Come on, Quinn.
是啊 别这样 奎恩
You know, we used to be like the Three Musketeers,
要知道 我们以前就像三剑客
and now Santana and I are like Almond Joy,
现在我和桑塔纳就像只剩两种口味的糖
and you're like a Jolly Rancher that fell in the ashtray.
而你就像掉进烟灰缸的大白兔奶糖
You guys never understood the pressure I was under.
你们从来就不理解我以前承受的压力
It sucked.
感觉很糟
I'm not interested in the boys
我对男生
or the makeup or the polyester outfits.
化妆 和学生制♥服♥都不感兴趣了
Look, I've got a bar of soap and a bottle of peroxide
我储物柜里给你留了肥皂和漂白水
with your name on it in my locker.
你该去去身上的味儿了
Come on, Quinn, you can't break up the unholy trinity.
奎恩 你不能打破我们邪恶三人组啊
People grow apart.
没有不散的宴席
Deal with it.
认了吧
I've got new friends now,
我现在有新朋友了
and they accept me for who I am.
他们接受我的本来面目
We call ourselves "The Skanks."
我们自称"邋遢王"
I'm Sheila.
我是西亚拉
I'm Ronnie.
我是罗莉
They call me "The Mack"
人家喊我"卡车淫妹"
because I like to make out with truckers at the rest stop.
因为我喜欢在休息停车点跟卡车司机亲热
It's kind of a double meaning thing.
有几分双关的意思
I once ate cat poo.
我吃过猫粪
Hey, Quinn.
奎恩
Hello... Skanks.
你们好 邋遢王
Your friend stinks of soap, Quinn.
你朋友一股肥皂味啊 奎恩
We were friends once.
我们曾是朋友
Okay? And maybe when you cut off all your hair last year
或许去年你把头发剪短
and thought it would solve all your problems,
以为这就能解决你所有问题时
I should have spoken up.
我就该跟你谈谈
Maybe when you dropped out of society this summer
或许你今年夏天跟大家断了联♥系♥
and started dating that 40-year-old skateboarder,
开始跟那个四十多岁的滑板男约会时
I should have said... I'm not coming back to Glee Club.
我就该说... 我不会回合唱团的
We need you. O-O-Okay?
我们需要你 好吗
Have you seen those-those purple pianos around school?
你看到学校里那些紫色的钢琴了吗
We're planning this... this big,
我们在策划一起大型的
you know, recruiting number,
招兵表演
and it's going to be a tribute to the Go-Go's.
向时髦女郎乐队致敬
I mean, who doesn't love the Go-Go's?
谁不喜欢时髦女郎啊
I prefer the Bangles.
我更喜欢手镯乐队
Okay.
好吧
We need your...
我们需要你...
your tremulous alto and your Belinda Carlisle glamour.
你颤抖的女低音和贝琳达·卡莱儿的范儿
I'll give you ten bucks if you let me
奎恩 如果你让我替你揍她
beat her up for you, Quinn.
我给你十块钱
I'm sorry you're so sad, Quinn.
你这么难过我很遗憾 奎恩
And... maybe you're not going to believe me
或许你不会相信我
because we were never really close,
毕竟我们从来算不上密友
but I'm sad not seeing you in the choir room.
但是你不在合唱团让我很难过
And we've all been through so much together.
我们一起经历了那么多
We're a family, and this is our year to get it right.
我们是一家人 今年我们能做好的
We would love to have you back in the Glee Club
你要是能回合唱团我们会很开心的
whenever you're ready.
随时随地
Okay?
好吗
...making it the zoo's bloodiest weekend in over six years.
这是六年来动物园最血腥的周末了
That's what I call "Panda-monium."
我管这叫"熊猫斗法"
Now let's hitch a ride over to Sue's Corner
现在让我们搭上顺风车 前往苏之角
with congressional candidate Sue Sylvester.
来见见国会候选人苏·西尔威斯特
Take it away, Sue.
交给你了 苏
Western Ohio, ever since the start of my campaign
西俄亥俄 自从我的竞选之初
to replace Ken "My Heart Stopped Beating and I Died" Weigand,
为取代"此人已死 有事烧纸"的肯·怀根
I've been trying to be positive.
我一直试图保持阳光积极的形象
Well, you know what, Fourth Congressional District?
可你猜怎么着 第四国会选区的群众们
Unless it's a day she's being screened for hepatitis,
除非是查肝炎
this gal's not positive.
我就没有带"阳"的
And you know what's getting me down, Western Ohio?
知道是什么让我如此消沉吗 西俄亥俄
The arts in public schools.
是公立学校的艺术课程
Why? Because America is failing.
为什么 因为美国在衰落
China is on our ass, people.
天朝已经追到屁♥股♥后了
This isn't the 1960s anymore,
现在不是上世纪六十年代了
when jobs were plentiful.
饭碗不够多了
And it's not personal, Will Schuester.
倒不是针对你啊 威尔·舒斯特
The arts are expensive,
这些艺术课程很贵
and we can't afford it anymore.
而我们付不起了
That's why, tonight,
所以 今晚
I'm making a pledge, Fourth Congressional District.
我向第四国会选区的人们下保票
If you honor me by electing me your representative,
如果很荣幸你们选我做人♥民♥代表
I will suspend all public school arts programs,
我会叫停所有公立学校的艺术课程
and reject all You've got to be kidding me.
并且抵♥制♥ 开什么玩笑
federal and state funding for the arts
联邦或州为艺术课程筹款
until every single student reads at or above grade level.
直到每个学生的能力都达到或超过年级水平
Until then, parents,
在那之前 家长们
if you'd like your teenager to join the Glee Club
如果你希望你的孩子加入合唱团
or play a doorman in a boring four-hour play
或是在一部讲述中年纽约基客的
about what it's like to be a middle-aged gay New Yorker,
四小时无聊话剧里演个看门的
feel free to pay for it yourself.
你就自己掏腰包吧
But until Ohio's kids can compete again,
在俄亥俄的孩子们拥有竞争力之前
it won't be on the taxpayer dime.
别指望这钱能出自纳税人的口袋
And that's how Sue... sees it.
这就是苏的观点
She can't do this!
她不能这么做
William, it's important you don't take this so personally.
威廉 你要知道我可不是针对你
First of all, Sue, you ruined a piece of private property.
首先 苏 你毁坏了一件私人财产
Allegedly.
传言而已
Also, you got your facts all wrong.
而且 你根本颠倒黑白
The arts help kids do better in school.
艺术课程让孩子的文化课更优秀了
Kids in the arts record the lowest instance of substance abuse.
学艺术课程的孩子极少滥用药物
Tell that to Janis Joplin.
去跟詹尼斯·乔普林说吧
So you see, Sue, I do take this personally.
你瞧 苏 我就是觉得是针对我
You're not just threatening an arts program.
你不仅是威胁到了艺术课程
You're threatening my livelihood.
更威胁到了我的生计
I need job security.
我需要工作保障
I'm in a relationship now.
我现在有女朋友了
I-I'm... I'm thinking about starting a family.
我在考虑建立家庭
Oh, how is it going with Emma?
你跟艾玛怎么样了
I'm sure everything in the bedroom is just completely normal.
我相信你们的房♥事一切正常吧
Yes!
是的
No. It's so frustrating.
不是 很让人沮丧
I get the green light, and then the...
她一会开绿灯 然后
the red light comes just as quickly. William...
突然又叫停 威廉
allow me to ladle you a piping hot bowl of
让姐把这绝情的事实告诉你
"This is how it is."
现在的情况是
I'm done squabbling with you, okay?
我不想跟你斗嘴了
I'm on the national stage
我现在登上了国家的舞台
in the white-hot stare of the public eye.
接受群众雪亮眼睛的洗礼
You know, ever since my "Sue's Corner" last night,
昨晚"苏之角"播出后
I've made tremendous gains in the polls,
我在民调方面十分给力
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表