So here's what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Coach Beiste is head over heels for a guy
碧斯特教练对一个叫库特的
named Cooter who's a football recruiter.
橄榄球球探颇有好感
Rachel's running for class president against Kurt
蕾切尔 科特 布里特妮以及一个曲棍球队的家伙
and Brittany and a guy from the hockey team.
在竞争高年级主席
Vote Rick "The Stick"!
请投刺儿头里克一票吧
Burt's running for Congress against Sue
布特 苏 还有"打酱油的"雷吉
and Reggie "The Sauce,"
在竞争国会议员
this guy who owns a pizza chain
这家伙是一家匹萨连锁店的老板
and who's gonna air a commercial that'll out Santana.
他还公布了一段竞选广♥告♥ 逼迫桑塔纳出柜
Everyone's gonna know now, because of you!
就因为你 现在大家知道我的事儿了
She thought the whole thing was Finn's fault,
她认为这一切都是芬恩的错误
so she slapped him really hard
还当着大家和上帝的面
in front of God and everybody. Ouch.
狠狠地扇了他一记耳光 好疼啊
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》上集剧情
I'm sorry, but since a student had lit firecrackers
抱歉 但自从三年前有学生
stuffed down his pants three years ago,
在他的裤裆里点燃了一把爆竹
we've had a zero tolerance physical violence policy.
我们就施行对暴♥力♥的零容忍♥政策
Is that why you suspended all the kids who have been
这就是你把过去两年间
tossing slushees in our faces for the past two years?
往我们脸上泼饮料的学生全停课的原因吗
Slushees are not on the school board's approved list
由学校认证应处以停课的攻击性武器名单里
of suspend-worthy weapons.
没有饮料这一项
Here's what you have to understand: I didn't do it.
你必须明白这个 我没打他
We all saw what happened.
我们都看见你的所作所为
You slapped Finn in the face, unprovoked.
你毫无理由地扇了芬恩一记耳光
No. See, you don't get it.
没有 你们不明白
When I get really pissed off, Santana gets taken over
当我特别生气时 桑塔纳就会被
by my other evil personality.
我的另一个邪恶人格所控制
I call her "Snix."
我叫她"斯尼克斯"
Her wrath of words is called "Snix juice."
她的怒火叫做"斯尼克斯的果汁"
I'm kind of like the Incredible Hulk.
我有点像无敌绿巨人
You can't blame me for anything Snix does.
斯尼克斯干的事你不能算在我头上啊
I'm suspending you and this Snix two weeks.
我要你和斯尼克斯停课两周
No argument.
不能再商量了
Sectionals is next week.
分组赛就在下周啊
If you suspend me,
如果你停我课
I won't be able to beat Grimace and Mr. Shue's butts.
我就没法打败这大鬼脸和小舒老师了
Ms. Corcoran, I highly recommend you do something about this.
科科伦老师 我建议你最好想点办法啊
I'm sorry, Santana, Sectionals is important,
我很抱歉 桑塔纳 分组赛是很重要
but you need to be punished for what you did.
但是你得为你的行为负责任
I hate to say it, but I agree.
我不想这么说 但我同意
This is garbage.
你们太垃圾了
Hamburglar Finn is fine.
大汉堡芬恩又没什么事
She didn't slap me.
她没扇我
I know that it looked and sounded like she did,
我知道从表面上看好像她扇了
but she actually didn't.
但事实上她没有
What is it called in a play
在戏里或是电影里当你假装打某人
or a movie when you pretend to hit someone but you don't?
但其实没有打 那叫什么来着
A stage slap?
舞台上的耳光吗
It was a stage slap.
那是一个舞台上的耳光
That's what it was.
事情就是这样的
What is your angle here, Finn? The truth.
你到底站在哪一边啊 芬恩 我在说实话啊
If she didn't actually hit me,
如果她没有真的打我
then you can't suspend her, right?
那你就不能停她的课 对吗
No.
不行
Then that's what happened.
那么她确实没有扇我耳光
I'm a mischievous bitch,
我是一个恶劣的婊♥子♥
but I can't for the life of me figure out
以我的人生观我根本无法理解
what the hell this is about.
你刚才是在干什么
Well, I want Sectionals to be a fair fight,
我希望分组赛是一场公平的较量
and that can't happen without you on the Trouble Tones.
如果灾星之音没有你那就不公平了
Well, actually, it would only be a fair fight
事实上 队里没有我
with me off the team.
才算得上公平较量
And I also kind of feel bad for you.
而且我为你感到很遗憾
Look, I know we've been at each other a lot
我知道在过去的几年里
over these past couple of years,
咱们一直互相攻击
but the truth is I think you're awesome.
但其实我认为你很优秀
And when you hide who you are,
而当你隐藏真正的自己时
I feel like you hide part of that awesomeness with it.
我感觉你也隐藏了你的优秀
And that's why you act out
所以你当时才打了我
because you hurt inside... every day.
因为你每天都在遭受煎熬
That's sweet...
这话真好听
but if you think that,
但如果你认为
in exchange for keeping me from getting suspended,
你让我免于停课的条件是
I'm gonna come...
我回到...
...Back to the Glee Club? Exactly.
回到合唱团 没错
You and all the Trouble Tones.
你和整个灾星之音的人一起
I have an idea for a lesson
关于下一次课的内容 我有个主意
but it won't work out if you're not there.
但是如果你们不来就没有用了
Did Ms. Corcoran and Mr. Shue already agree to this?
那科科伦老师和小舒老师同意你吗
Look, it's up to you.
这取决于你
Either you can come back to the choir room
要不你回到咱们合唱团的教室
and embrace your awesome or take a two-week vacation
发挥你的才能 要不你就好好享受两周的停课
and enjoy your seat in the audience for Sectionals.
在观众席上欣赏我们的分组赛
I haven't been this worried about a vote
自从兰伯特与艾伦的对决
since Lambert versus Allen.
我就没再这么关心过投票
Kurt needs this election to get into NYADA.
科特需要赢得这次选举才有可能被纽戏录取
More importantly, he's clearly the superior candidate.
更重要的是 他显然是最有优势的候选人
I mean, come on.
这不明显的事儿么
If elected, I will make sure to have
如果我当选 我会确保
sugary treats available at all times.
随时都有甜品吃
It helps the concentration.
它们能帮助我们集中精力
That's what George Washington said.
这是乔治·华盛顿说的
I had to take a stand.
我必须要先下手为强
She's bribing the students with Pixy Stix.
她在用铅笔糖贿赂学生
Buying votes is illegal.
贿选可是违法的
It's also delicious.
但铅笔糖很好吃啊
Nobody cares.
没人关心
They're all so lost in their own worlds
他们都迷失在自己的小世界里
that they can't see how important this is to me.
不明白这对我来说有多重要
Elections have consequences,
选举是有后果的
and the consequence of Brittany winning this election is
布里特妮当选的后果就是
that I'll have to move to New York without my best gay.
我得留下我最好的同性恋朋友独自一人去纽约
What if I need an emergency makeover
如果我需要紧急补妆或是
or a last-minute souffle?
要临场练习怎么办
How's the concession speech going?
你的退选演讲准备的怎么样了
Can I print an early copy on my blog?
我能在我的博客上提早发布吗
Who says I'm ready to concede?
谁说我会退选了
I'm leading that hockey playing kid by ten percent.
我可领先那曲棍球小子十个百分点呢
But that's mostly because
但那主要是因为
he's in a medically induced coma after
他在上周的比赛中严重受伤
being brutally checked in a game last week.
结果陷入了昏迷
Also, you're trailing Brittany by 17 points.
还有 你落后布里特妮十七个百分点
If this was a horse race, you'd be glue.
如果这是场赛马 你就是匹孬马
The glue that keeps this school together
当孬马当上高年级主席后
when he gets elected president.
他会把这学校管理的井井有条
Oh, my God, it's Brittany. Madam President?
天啊 是布里特妮 主席女士
Don't worry about it, okay?
别担心 好吗
We still have the rest of the day
今天还有时间让我们
to change the minds of the voters.
来改变选民们的想法
What's the point?
还有什么意义呢
I'm gonna lose unless I pull a JFK.
除非我进行肯尼迪方案 要不我输定了
You're gonna shoot Brittany?
你准备杀了布里特妮吗
No, no-- when Kennedy ran against Nixon in 1960,
不是 1960年肯尼迪和尼克松竞争时
he had all his mob buddies in Chicago stuff the ballot boxes
他让他的黑帮伙计把芝加哥的选票箱全塞满
so that he would win Illinois.
这样他才在伊利诺伊州获胜
It won him the presidency.
最后他当上了总统
Wait... No!
等等 不行
No, I can't let you do this, okay?
我不能让你这么做 好吧
Come on. Can't we just do, like,
好了 我们能不能
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表