And I've often admired the craven heartlessness
不得要领地怀恨在心背后伤人的冷酷手段
of your pointless, vindictive back-stabbing.
有点让我回想起少不更事的时光
Kind of takes me back to the old salad days.
你玩得太过了(跨过马其诺防线:对战败者的讽刺)
But you crossed the Maginot Line
尤其是你胆敢干预Sue Sylvester的家务事
when you started messing with Sue Sylvester's family.
你在说什么 什么家庭
What are you talking about?What family?
你向Figgins对我的教育方针提出控告
You lodged a complaint about my teaching tactics
差点让我准备要孩子的时候
with Principal Figgins,possibly derailing my bid
在终身职位授予的事出岔子
for tenure just when I'm trying to have a baby!
要孩子? 用谁的阴♥道♥生?
A baby? With whose vagina?
你们这儿怎么了
Hey, what is going on here?
Sylvester教练在对我进行一些不实的指控
Coach Sylvester is accusing me of something I didn't do.
承认吧 颤抖的小羊羔
Oh, stop with the lies, sweater meat, or you will be hawking
不然你将被扒光衣服扔进垃圾箱
nude glossies of yourself behind the Dumpster of Hooters
渡过整个周末了
by the weekend.
我知道就是你干的
I know you did this!
Sue 够了
Sue, enough!
没人能干扰我的家人 都不可以
No one messes with my family.No one.
而你可以让你的散发恶臭的羊毛头消停了 William
Oh, and you can rest your fetid,woolly head, William.
我并不需要你的婴儿般的怒气
I don't need your baby spunk anymore.
我找了另一位捐献者 一位更好的
Got myself another donor.And a much better one.
谁
Who?
谁能比Will Schuester更有男子气概
我刚给你打印出新的小册子
I just got my new pamphlets back from the printer.
我最近对这些事感到相当恐惧
I am feeling so Stephen King with these things lately.
你看 这么丰富
You know, just so prolific.
非常好 但我现在需要
That's great, Em,but I really need
把这首歌♥翻译好 为了明天的大人物
to translate this song for my big number tomorrow.
这是我最后的机会让学生们为我的西语喝彩
It's my last chance to wow the kids with my español.
这周结束的时候
By the end of the week, I need
我希望每个学生都能为我
every single one of those kids begging Figgins
向Figgins校长诉求让我得到终身授予职位
to give me that tenure spot.
谈话 是了
Conversación.Of course.
谈话在西语里就是对话
"Conversation" in Spanish is conversación.
你意识到这次的终身职位授予对我们有多重要么
Do you realize how important this tenure is for us,
如果我们想组建一个家庭
if we want to start a family?
这就意味着我们始终不用担心孩子的口粮
It means we will always be able to feed our kids,
并获得健康保险
get them health insurance.
Emma 够了
Emma, enough!
难道你看不出来我做这些都是为了好好照顾你么
Can't you see I'm doing this to take care of you?
听着 我认为我能照顾好自己
Okay, I think I can take care of myself.
既然这样 对不起
You know what, I'm sorry.
我只是想让你看看我新做的小册子
I just wanted to show you my new pamphlets.
我真的为此而自豪
I'm really proud of them.
这些都很蠢 Emma 对不起 我爱你
They're silly, Emma.I'm sorry, I love you,
你真的以为学生们会认真看这些东西
but do you really think the kids take them seriously?
好吧 我知道标题有点傻 确实是
Okay, you know what?I know that the titles are silly; that's the point.
可有时候你不得不弄得有点气人
Sometimes you have to be a little provocative
才能吸引学生的注意
if you want to get teenagers' attention.
他们都是对话切入点
They're conversación starters.
而且你确实很刻薄
And you're being really mean.
你为此还制♥作♥了小册子
You got a pamphlet for that?
Emma 对不起
Emma, I'm sorry.
等等 Emma
Emma, wait.
♪是梦是幻?♪
ÿComo puede ser verdad?
♪昨夜梦回应许之地♪
Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
♪靡靡旧日旋律萦绕 时光与我仿若凝滞♪
Just like I'd never gone, I knew the song
♪眼眸闪烁沙漠星光的青涩少女♪
A young girl with eyes like the desert
♪一切仿佛昨日 无关久远♪
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
♪浸沐微风的热带小岛♪
Tropical the island breeze
♪奔放热烈的极致景色♪
All of nature wild and free
♪心中希冀之地♪
This is where I long to be
♪如是美丽的岛屿♪
La isla bonita
♪翩翩桑巴飘摇♪
And when the samba played
♪头顶焦阳轻抚♪
The sun would set so high
♪撩拨气息徘徊视听♪
Ring through my ears and sting my eyes
♪迷醉在你动人情怀♪
Your Spanish lullaby
♪迷恋在梦幻国度♪
I fell in love with San Pedro
鞋老师 这身闪亮的外套是什么?
Mr. Shue, what's with the shiny coat?
我之前还以为你是Kurt呢
I thought you were Kurt.
这是真正的西班牙斗牛服啊 亲
I'm an authentic Spanish matador.
♪低语我爱你的告白♪
Te dijo te amo
♪祈求时光不再流逝♪
I prayed that the days would last, they went so fast
♪浸沐微风的热带小岛♪
Tropical the island breeze
♪奔放热烈的极致景色♪
All of nature wild and free
♪心中希冀之地♪
This is where I long to be
♪如是美丽的岛屿♪
La isla bonita
♪翩翩桑巴飘摇♪
And when the samba played
♪头顶焦阳轻抚♪
The sun would set so high
♪撩拨气息徘徊视听♪
Ring through my ears and sting my eyes
♪迷醉在你动人情怀♪
Your Spanish lullaby
♪我要飞上云端天际♪
Yo quiero estar donde el sol toca el cielo
♪用午睡的短暂时光♪
Cuando es hora de siesta
♪伴你逃离尘嚣♪
Tu los puedes ver pasar
♪端倪你炫目脸庞♪
Caras tan bellas
♪超越关怀的爱恋♪
Se importan nada
♪此刻痴情男女 刹那♪
Where a girl loves a boy, and a boy
♪堕入情网♪
Loves a girl
♪嘿 迷醉在你动人情怀♪
Hey Your Spanish lullaby
♪浸沐微风的热带小岛♪
Tropical the island breeze
♪奔放热烈的极致景色♪
All of nature wild and free
♪心中希冀之地♪
This is where I long to be
♪如是美丽的岛屿♪
La isla bonita
♪翩翩桑巴飘摇♪
And when the samba played
♪头顶焦阳轻抚 撩拨气息♪
The sun would set so high, ring through my ears
♪徘徊视听♪
And sting my eyes
♪迷醉在你动人情怀♪
Your Spanish lullaby
♪如是美丽的岛屿♪
La isla bonita
♪如是美丽♪
La isla
♪的岛屿♪
Bonita
♪吾爱 吾爱♪
Bonita, bonita
♪你动人的情怀♪
Your Spanish lullaby
先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们感谢David Martinez的精彩表演
David Martinez.
Santana 真厉害
Santana, fantástico.
David 我只是
David, I'm just
有点...不明白...
a little-- I don't know--
为什么你会出现在这里
confused about your participation here.
他很性感 呃 我也很辣
而且 嘿 那首歌♥好听不
And, hey, wasn't that number fantastic
真心好听对吧?
and truly authentic?
谢谢 谢谢在座的每一位
Thank you very much, everyone.
现在 请你们原谅我 我有一叠
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a stack of
夜校的测验卷在我的办工桌上
night school exams on my desk
我要回去给它们评分了 那么 各位晚安了
that won't grade themselves, so buenas noches.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
再见
Bye-bye.
好了 鞋老师 现在舞台交给你了
Well, Mr. Shue, the floor is all yours.
我好兴奋哦 耶 鞋老师
I'm excited. Yay, Mr. Shue.
真心的 鞋老师 我太激动了 你赢定了!
Really, I'm excited. Mr. Shue, you got this!
♪请少说 请多做♪
A little less conversation, a little more action, please
♪情况变糟只会更加激怒我♪
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
♪以牙还牙 总好过斤斤计较♪
A little more bite, a little less bark
♪少点斗争 多点朝气♪
A little less fight, a little more spark
♪闭上嘴巴 打开心房♥♪
Close your mouth and open up your heart
♪来满足我吧 宝贝♪
And baby, satisfy me
♪来满足我吧 宝贝♪
Satisfy me, baby
♪我们听着音乐漫步♪
Vamos ir a los dos escuchar la musica
♪我们在夏日的微风中旅游♪
Y viajar por la brisa de verano
♪Buenisima 晚上我教你如何戒烟♪
Que buenisima la noche ya te enseñe como salga
♪女孩 来吧 放轻松♪
Andale, muchacha, ven, relájate
♪请少说 请多做♪
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表