Wait, just, uh...
稍等
before you come up to accept the award,
在你上台领奖之前
we just wanted to say a few things.
我们有几句话要说
Three years ago, I thought I had it all.
三年前 我本以为自己应有尽有
I was the quarterback of the football team,
我是校橄榄球队的四分卫
I was dating the head cheerleader.
啦啦队长是我女朋友
And then I met you, Mr. Shue,
可后来我遇到了你 舒老师
and I realized everything I was missing.
我才发现了自己欠缺的东西
There's a lot of great teachers at this school,
我们学校有数不尽的优秀教师
who teach their students a lot of important stuff,
向我们学生教授了许多重要的知识
like how to drive and-and fractions...
像是开车技术 分数原理
...but you teach your students how to dream.
但你却教会我们如何追梦
As far as I'm concerned,
就我个人而言
there's nothing more important than that.
这是人生中最重要的一堂课程
Mr. Shue...
舒老师
when I first met you,
我刚认识你的时候
I was just an annoying Jewish girl
还只是个惹人烦的犹太姑娘
with two gay dads and a very big dream.
有一对基友老爸的疼爱 怀揣一个大大的梦想
Today...
而现在
I still have two dads, and I'm still Jewish,
我依然有两位老爸 流的还是犹太人的血
and I'm probably just as annoying, but...
可能还是像以前一样惹人讨厌
I stand before you headed to New York City
但不同的是 我决定不顾一切险阻
come hell or high water
准备奔赴纽约
and, um, I can honestly say
说实话
that I couldn't have done it without you,
没有你 就没有我的今天
and I will carry you every step of the way, so...
不论我走到哪里 都会永远记得你
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Um... no one deserves this more than you.
你是这个奖项的不二人选
We love you and...
我们爱你
this is for you.
这首歌♥献给你
**I've paid my dues*
*一次又一次
**Time after time*
*我付出代价
**I've done my sentence*
*我从未犯罪
**But committed no crime*
*却认罪服刑
**And bad mistakes*
*我犯过一些
**I've made a few*
*严重的错误
**I've had my share of sand kicked in my face*
*我自作自受
**But i've come through*
*但我坚持一路走来
**And we mean to go on and on and on and on*
*我们决心一路前行 永不退缩
**We are the champions - my friend*
*我们是冠军 我的朋友
**And we'll keep on fighting till the end*
*我们要奋斗到底
**We are the champions*
*我们是冠军
**We are the champions*
*我们是冠军
**No time for losers*
*这世界不属于失败者
**'Cause we are the champions of the world*
*因为我们是世界之王
**Of the world*
*世界之王
**I've taken my bows*
*我已经谢幕
**And my curtain calls*
*帷幕已落下
**You've bought me fame and fortune*
*你们为我带来名誉和财富
**And everything that goes with it*
*以及一切随之而来的东西
**I thank you all*
*我感谢你们
**But it's been no bed of roses*
*但是这里并不是梦幻天堂
**No pleasure cruise*
*也不是欢乐海洋
**I consider it a challenge*
*在全人类面前
**Before the whole human race*
*我接受挑战
**And i ain't gonna lose*
*而且我绝不会失败
**And we mean to go on and on and on and on*
*我们决心一路前行 永不退缩
**We are the champions - my friend*
*我们是冠军 我的朋友
**And we'll keep on fighting till the end*
*我们要奋斗到底
**We are the champions*
*我们是冠军
**We are the champions*
*我们是冠军
**No time for losers*
*这世界不属于失败者
**'Cause we are the champions*
*因为我们是世界之王
**Of the world*
*世界之王
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表