Here is what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
The Glee Club started out as underdogs,
合唱团一开始都是校园底层人士
singing show tunes in the choir room,
躲在排练室里唱唱歌♥
and now they're headed to Chicago
现在他们朝芝加哥进发
to compete for a national championship.
为了全国冠军而战
I mean, they made it to Nationals last year in New York,
虽然他们去年到纽约参加了全国赛
but they came in 12th. It was sort of a nightmare.
但只排名十二 简直是噩梦
Rachel's nightmare totally came true when she choked
蕾切尔的噩梦是在纽戏面试卡住了
at her NYADA audition, and literally all she's talked
而她在这三年里成天挂在嘴边的
about for three years is New York, Broadway, Streisand, Broadway.
就是纽约 百老汇 史翠珊 百老汇
Ugh! And that's what you missed on Glee.
靠 这就是《欢乐合唱团》上集剧情
What's going on? How bad is it?
怎么了 有多严重
Her temperature's 101 degrees.
她烧到三十八度三了
Given the fact that Weezy's complaining
鉴于小黑妞不停喊
about an upset stomach,
肚子疼
it's either Amazonian dengue fever or the H1N1 super virus.
这不是亚马逊登革热就是超级禽流感
Or I have food poisoning.
或者只是食物中毒了
We all wanted burritos for lunch,
我们中午都想吃卷饼
so we went to Chipotle,
所以就去了玉米饼连锁店
but Mercedes tried some dive called "Seuora Salsation."
但梅塞德斯尝了一种叫"法式香烙"的新品
Will, word, please.
威尔 借一步说话
With Monique down for the count,
这莫妮克一病倒
we are entering the Hunger Games of show choir competition
我们就遭遇了合唱比赛版的《饥饿游戏》了
without one of our most powerful voices.
我们损失了最强大的声音之一
We need to have a plan.
我们得想法补救
Right. Because New Directions doesn't win,
对 因为如果新航向赢不了
that means you go back to being co-captains
你就得回啦啦队和罗兹·华盛顿
of the Cheerios with Roz Washington.
一起做联合教练
Your sniping is as expository as it is wrong.
你这唧唧歪歪是完全错误的
Yes, I have fantasized about handing that prize money
对 我是想过拿着在这赢得奖金
to Principal Figgins
砸到费金斯校长脸上
so I could buy back my sole control of the Cheerios,
这样我就能在啦啦队独揽大权了
but my main concern right now is for these kids.
但我现在最关注的就是这些孩子
I want this win for them.
我希望他们能赢
I just don't want everything we worked for to collapse
我只是不想我们这么长时间的努力
because of one bad burrito.
因为一片变质的卷饼而付诸东流
So here's what's gonna happen: Mercedes, you're on bed rest,
那这样吧 梅塞德斯 你卧床休息
Quinn, you're stepping in. No, no, no, I can't
奎恩 你替她 不行 不行
dance that number. I can't sing it, either, not like...
那段我跳不了 我也唱不上去...
The Trouble Tones need you.
灾星之音需要你
And you're better than you think you are.
你其实比你想的要优秀
Tina, you, too. You're in the Trouble Tones.
蒂娜 还有你 你也去灾星之音
Mr. Shue, this is my last competition.
小舒老师 这是我最后一战了
I don't want to miss it.
我不想错过啊
Amen, to that, sister. That's why I'm putting you
老天保佑 姐们 所以我会给你用
on a vitamin B-12 drip.
这维他命B12
We're flushing your system with Pedialyte, and I'm gonna
先用葡萄糖补充体液
fill that bathtub with ice and see if we can't get
然后在浴缸里装满冰 再把你扔进去
your ambient body temperature back down to normal.
看看能不能给你的身体物理降温
Worked in Jacob's Ladder.
愿上天保佑
All right, we all have our marching orders.
好了 大家都知道该怎么做了
Let's do it.
开工吧
You okay?
你还好吧
What if we don't win?
如果我们赢不了呢
What's gonna happen with those kids?
这些孩子会怎么样
It's a competition.
这是比赛啊
They understand that everybody can't win.
他们理解不是所有人都会赢
But they never get to win.
但他们没有机会再赢了
School's almost over,
这学期马上就结束了
forever for most of them.
对有些人而言校园人生就终结了
Can you imagine what what it would be like for them
你能想象吗 哪怕就给他们几天
to have just a couple of days walking the halls as champions?
以冠军的身份在走廊里转一转会怎么样
It's something they would carry around with them
这种成就感会
for the rest of their lives.
伴随他们一生
If you're gonna lead them to the promised land,
如果你是想带他们实现梦幻人生的话
you're gonna have to have an attitude adjustment.
你的态度就不只是老师而已了
But, Will, they're ready.
但是 威尔 他们已经准备好了
You made 'em ready for three years.
你带着他们准备三年了
But what if it wasn't enough?
但如果这还不够呢
Will, you better come downstairs.
威尔 你最好下楼看看
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Hey, calm down! Calm down! Calm down!
冷静点 冷静点 冷静点
Fight, fight, fight!
打 打 打
Hey, cool out!
冷静点
He's studying for geography
我们要排练的时候
while we're trying to rehearse! It's bogus!
他竟然在复习地理 混球啊
'Cause I already know the dance!
那是因为我已经记住那舞步了
You dance like you got your feet caught in bear traps.
你跳起舞来就像掉进了捕熊器
You're trying to gnaw them off.
一心想把脚上的东西甩掉
Mr. Shue, are you aware
小舒老师 你知道
that while we're arguing about jazz squares,
我们是在讨论这爵士舞步吧
Unique is being handed
拉姆·伊曼纽尔说
the key to the city by Rahm Emanuel? Really?
独一得到了一把城市大门的钥匙 真的假的
And plus my pillow and my blanket fell into the pool. Disaster.
还有我的枕头和毯子掉进游泳池了 灾难啊
Look, I think everybody is just a little tired.
我感觉大家就是有点累了
We've been rehearsing for three straight hours.
我们已经连续排练三小时了
Yeah, and we'll rehearse all night if we have to.
对 如果需要通宵排练我们就得继续
We can rest after we've won!
直到我们赢了才能休息
Just because we've lost Mercedes
我们损失了梅塞德斯
doesn't mean we can be anything less than perfect. Perfect!
并不意味着我们不能做到完美 是完美
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒容易
Okay, you know what? You know what?
听着 听着
Hey! I don't want to hear any of this,
我不想再听到这样的说法了
"we can't do it without her,"
"没她我们不行"
because guess what? We don't have a choice.
知道为什么吗 因为我们别无选择
So be warned: if you are not giving this
所以挺清楚 如果你不打算
everything you've got,
竭尽全力
I will go all Lima Heights on your sorry asses.
我就让所有利马高地的人都来收拾你
Listen to yourselves.
听听你们都在说什么
I know. I'm sorry. I always go
我知道 很抱歉
to the yelling place. I have rage.
我总是要吵起来 我有脾气嘛
No, it's a good thing. A great thing.
不 这是好事 很棒的事
There is so much passion in this room
现在这里充满了激♥情♥
even all your arguing. It's about the work.
就算你们是在争吵 但这是关于比赛的
You guys really want this.
你们真的很想赢
Okay, so let's take a half-hour break,
好吧 先休息半小时
and then we'll run it from the top.
然后我们从头来一遍
Mr. Shue, is it okay if we keep going?
小舒老师 我们能不能继续练
We got the first slot, which is, like, the death slot.
我们是第一组上台 这可是死亡之组啊
We have to be amazing.
我们得精益求精
Yeah, "Edge of Glory's" a bitch.
对 《荣耀边缘》真难唱
I said I'd be dancing by Nationals.
我说过我要在全国赛上跳舞
I'll be damned if I don't.
如果做不到 我会遭雷劈的
Okay, then let's keep going.
好吧 咱们继续
Mike, help the guys out with the choreography.
麦克 帮助男生再纠正一下舞步
Artie, help Puck with his geography.
阿蒂 辅♥导♥帕克的地理
Ladies, "Edge of Glory." Come on.
女士们 继续《荣耀边缘》 加油
Brittany, run us through it.
布里特妮 带一遍
From the chorus?
从合唱部分开始吗
Yeah, from the chorus. Let's do it.
对 从从合唱部分开始 来吧
Watch out. We're gonna do it. Okay. Ready?
小心点 我们要开始了 准备好了吗
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five...
一 二 三 四 五
You okay?
你没事吧
...six, seven, eight.
六 七 八
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
Keep up.
加油
Looking for what's left of your dignity?
是在找你残存不多的尊严吗
Nice to see you, too, Jesse.
杰西 我也很高兴见到你
If I were you, I'd be spending more time focusing
如果我是你 比起到处找她
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表