剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, you think this is easy?
你以为这容易吗
You think it's easy being me every day?
你以为每天要做我就容易吗
Shut up!
闭嘴啦
Yeah, okay.
嗯好
One dollar to look at the freak.
看怪人的入场费是一美元
Oh, be quiet, flat butt.
你这个扁屁♥股♥ 闭嘴吧
What?
你说什么
Really? I had no idea.
是吗 我还真不知道呢
You got this?
你搞得定吗
Yeah, the people elected me mayor
嗯 人们选我当市长是因为
because they trust me with their issues.
他们相信我能处理好他们的问题
You mean political issues?
你是说政♥治♥问题吗
Nope. Don't know anything about those.
不是 那些东西我一窍不通
No, they trust me with their people issues,
他们是相信我能解决他们的人际关系问题
which, it turns out everybody has,
这种问题人人都会有
and they all seem to show up right about now.
而且它们现在全部都浮现出来了
The enemy's not each other, guys.
孩子们 你们并不是彼此的敌人
You're all going through the same thing.
你们都要经历这个阶段
It's part of growing up.
这是成长的一部分
I'm a klutz.
我是个木头人
I'm a pancake.
我是个煎饼
Squeak. Freak.
我话太多 我是怪人
That's why it hurts to sit.
原来这就是我坐着会疼的原因啊
Well, what a bunch of weirdos we are.
我们还真是一群怪胎呢
Guess I'm just gonna have to get used
看来我这辈子
to going through life looking up at people,
得习惯仰起头来看人
and people looking down at me.
和别人低下头来看我啦
And I'm just going to sit here and never move.
而我就坐在这里永远不动吧
I think it's about going through life with the right attitude, girls.
姑娘们 我觉得最重要的是以正确的态度来面对人生
I mean, I think we need to recognize people for who they are,
我们要看到别人的内涵
not what they look like.
不能以貌取人
Because it's only our contribution to the world and to each other
因为这是我们对给予我们真正形象的世界和他人
that gives us any real stature.
做贡献的唯一方式
That's easy for you to say. Everybody looks up to you.
你说得倒容易 人人都把你当成榜样
Because you're this brilliant, strong, Amazon warrior.
你是个聪明强大的亚马孙女战士
Oh, really?
真的是这样吗
Whoa, you're a shrimp.
哇 你还真矮啊
Yeah.
嗯
You've always been like this? Yeah.
你一直都是这样 没错
You're not just doing this for me? No, Maya, this is me.
你不是为了我才变成这样的 不是 玛雅 这就是我
But, you're the fiercest woman I know.
可是你是我认识的女人中最厉害的呀
And so are you.
你也一样
Honey, a couple of short stacks of pancakes like us can do just fine.
宝贝 像我们这样的矮煎饼一样能做得很棒
And a Superklutz!
木头人也一样
You feeling any better about yourself?
你自我感觉好点了吗
Yeah.
好点了
How about you, Riley?
莱丽 你呢
Yeah, she's unconscious.
嗯 她晕了
Maya? Riles?
玛雅 莱丽
I think when there's a whole world of people out there
我觉得当外面世界的人们
who might say something about who you are
对你的人格或者外表
or the way you look,
说三道四的时候
it's a real good idea to have friends who will defend you no matter what.
有着一群无论如何都会支持你的朋友肯定是件好事
I'm that from now on.
我以后就会是那样的朋友
Thank you, Riley.
谢谢你 莱丽
You're welcome, you fierce Amazon warrior.
不用谢哈 凶狠的亚马孙战士
You know, if you just let me mess you up a little bit,
我觉得如果你让我给你稍微捣鼓两下
I think you'd be a lot more relatable to people.
你就会更像个普通人
Okay, go ahead.
没问题 动手吧
Okay?
行了吗
How did that make you better?
怎么反而让你变得更帅了
Seriously, does it not hurt anyone else to sit?
说真的 其他人坐着都不会疼吗
I owe you an apology, Eric.
埃里克 我要跟你道歉
People who underestimate you are making a big mistake.
低估你的人犯了个大错误
Cory was right to have faith in you.
科瑞对你有信心是没错的
You really are a mature, normal human being.
你真是个成熟正常的人
I am not!
我才不是
Never mind.
当我没说
Whoa, what's that?
呃 那是啥
That's my Uncle Eric,
那是我的伯伯埃里克
Mayor.
是个市长
He's great with the issues.
他处理问题很有一手
The people in France are lucky to have you.
法国的人♥民♥有你可真是幸运
Yeah, I gotta say, you did really well for us.
我得说 你处理我们的问题处理得很好
Thank you, Mordecai.
谢谢 莫迪凯
You really know how to talk to people.
你真的知道该怎样跟别人沟通
Have you ever thought about taking over the world?
你想过征服世界吗
World, you say?
世界吗
Yeah, uh, fortunately, the world has protective mechanisms in place
幸运的是 世界上存在着保护机制
that would never allow that to happen.
好让这种事永远不会发生
Yes. Fortunately.
嗯 真幸运呢
Scandal rocks Washington today,
华盛顿今天爆出惊天大丑闻
as Jefferson Davis Graham, long-time senator from New York
长♥期♥担任纽约市议员的杰佛逊·戴维斯·格雷厄姆
did something so incredibly stupid,
做了件天大的傻事
his chance at re-election is, like, zero.
他重新当选的机会差不多等于零
Unless they can somehow pull an even bigger blockhead out of the woods
除非他们能找到个更大的傻瓜来
to run against him.
跟他竞选
But, even in American politics, that could never happen.
不过就算在美国的政坛 这也不太可能发生
We'll be back after this with sports and weather.
稍后回来是体育消息和天气预报
Face it, we're finished.
面对现实吧 我们玩完了
There isn't a guy in the universe
现在全宇宙也找不出一个
couldn't beat our candidate right now.
能败给我们候选人的人了
Too good. Winner.
太帅了 一看就能赢
Oh, he beats us. She beats us.
肯定赢我们 她也能赢我们
Whoa!
等一下
Lookie here, Chester.
切斯特 看这个
You're welcome, America.
谢谢你 美国
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表