剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Is this why I'm so tired all the time.
这就是本公主一直疲惫不堪的原因
Well, it's gonna take a lot more than that to control me, sister.
姐妹 要控制我没那么容易
Ruh-roh.
不好
Hot feet hot feet, fire in the middle
热舞 热舞 纵情忘我
hot feet hot feet warm as the griddle
热舞 热舞 热情似火
hot feet sizzlin' through, oh, what will I do?
热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做
Like skiddly bop, bop, hot feet!
热舞热舞 热情一波又一波
Hot feet stingin' like a busy bee
热舞热舞 就像是蜜蜂一窝
hot feet, drop feet, smokin' like a chimney
热舞热舞 热情是如此焦灼
hot feet, burns heavily
热舞热舞 热浪已将我封锁
nearly makes a furnace out of me!
热情似火 不可触摸
I wanna be hot, hot, hot, hot, hot
这样充满热情的我
hot, hot, hot feet!
惹火 惹火
Hot feet Doy.
热舞 杜伊
Fire in the middle, hot feet
热舞 纵情忘我
Doy. warm as a griddle
杜伊 热舞 热情似火
hot feet sizzlin' through, oh, what would I do
热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做
like skiddly bop, bop, bop!
热舞热舞 热情一波又一波
Doy!
杜伊
What's happening to us?
我们怎么了
She ghosted us, and we don't know how to get rid of her.
她给我们下咒了 我们不知道怎么摆脱她
Hey, little guy. Why do you keep saying "Doy?"
嘿 孩子 你为什么一直说杜伊
It's his name. Just go with it.
那是他的名字 管那么多干嘛
How do you spell that?
怎么拼
Doy. The "w" is silent.
杜伊 W是不发音的
Oh, honey. I think it's pronounced--
我觉得它是这么发音的
I wouldn't.
劝你别
Dewey.
杜威
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Doy!
杜伊
Boy, am I glad that's over.
太好了 终于结束了
Dance.
跳舞
In our next story, we go from this haunted house
在我们的下一个故事中 我们从这个鬼屋
to another haunted house.
到另一个鬼屋
Yeah! Riley and Maya go to the central park spooktacular!
太好了 莱丽和玛雅要去中♥央♥公园参加万圣节化装会
And we're gonna trick people into giving us a treat.
我们去骗街上的人们给我们糖
I don't think that's the spirit of Halloween, Ava.
我觉得这不是万圣节的精髓所在 艾娃
Are the streets filled with free sugar?
街上是不是到处都是免费的糖果
Yes, m'love.
是的 亲爱的
Do we got baby-face the lion boy?
我们有长着娃娃脸的狮子男孩吗
One of the great trick or treat faces of our generation.
他是我们这一代最好的万圣节装扮
Doy, show us your candymaker.
杜伊 让我们见识一下你的杀手锏
Oh, am I gonna get sick tonight.
今晚肯定会爽翻的
All right, topanga. So, are you gonna go
好了 托庞嘉
trick or treating with these kids,
你是想跟这些孩子去玩不给糖就捣蛋呢
or are you gonna go to the haunted house with those kids?
还是和那些孩子去鬼屋
We don't need adult supervision anymore.
我们不再需要成年人的监护了
We're becoming wonderful young adults.
我们正在变为优秀的年轻人
Says who? The ghost of the bay window.
谁说的 凸窗的鬼魂说的
Oh, the ghost of the bay window.
哦 凸窗的鬼魂
When you guys go to sleep, she floats in. She goes, "boo."
当你们睡觉的时候 她突然飘了进来 吓唬我们
We go, "aah."
把我们都吓坏了
We all laugh and discuss the way ghosts are portrayed in the media.
我们都笑了 还讨论起媒体上鬼魂被描述成的样子
Are you making fun of us?
你是在取笑我们吗
Pretty sure we are. No, we are.
貌似是 不 肯定是
Okay, do you want to go to the haunted house with these dumb-heads?
你想和这俩小笨蛋去鬼屋吗
Well, then I will go trick or treating with these guys.
那我就和这些小家伙们去玩不给糖就捣蛋了
I'm going trick or treating, huh, doy?
你是想让我去吗 杜伊
You know you want to.
你知道你想去的
Oh, I do.
确实
Okay, fine. Then I will go with these girls.
好吧 那我和姑娘们一起
You guys love me, right?
你们是喜欢我的 对吧
To pieces, Topanga.
必须的 托庞嘉
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢
See, mom? All kids. You know why?
看到了吗 妈妈 都是孩子 知道为什么吗
Because you don't go to a creepy haunted house with your mommy.
因为谁都不会不和妈妈一起来鬼屋
It simply isn't done.
就不是这么玩的
Oh, yeah. You guys are talking all brave now,
你们所谓的勇敢也就说说而已
but you're gonna go in there and be scared to death without me.
要是真自己进去的话肯定被吓死
That was fun.
真好玩
I liked the zombie who tried to eat my guts.
我喜欢那个想吃掉我们的僵尸
I wasn't scared at all.
一点也不吓人
Cory, did you go into the haunted house with three little kids?
科瑞 你跟三个小孩进了鬼屋
I wasn't gonna go in there alone.
我又不是一个人进去的
Listen, Topanga, why don't you come with us? The girls will be fine.
听着 托庞嘉 你为啥不和我们一起呢 姑娘们不会有事的
Look, just because this is a fun-looking haunted house,
即使只是一间看上去很有趣的鬼屋
and there's a security guard named Larry
而且还有个名叫拉里的警卫
doesn't mean I feel comfortable just leaving you here.
那我也不放心把你们丢在这里
I mean, who knows what kind of kids hang out here?
谁知道里面都有些什么孩子
Hey, bacon. Tomato.
嘿 培根 西红柿
Could you please tell my friend's mom it's okay to leave us here?
你们能告诉我朋友的妈妈留我们自己在这里没问题吗
Yeah, we're pretty good kids.
是啊 我们都是好孩子
Who doesn't feel safe with a tomato?
和西红柿在一起 谁会觉得不安全呢
Hold the phone. Are you who I think you are?
拿着电♥话♥ 你是我想的那个人吗
Who says, "hold the phone?"
谁说的 拿着电♥话♥
I do... when I want somebody to hold my phone.
我说的 当我想要别人帮我拿电♥话♥的时候
Hey, lady. Take a picture of me with Austin Moon.
嘿 女士 帮我和奥斯汀·穆恩拍张照
Ava, that's ally Dawson.
艾娃 那是艾丽·道森
Hey, Ally Dawson,
嘿 艾丽·道森
take a picture of me with Austin moon!
帮我和奥斯汀·穆恩拍张照
How you doin'?
你好啊
Ha. Well, I can appreciate a girl who knows what she wants.
我欣赏知道自己想要什么的女孩
Take me away, gorgeous.
带我走吧 帅哥
Where does that beautiful blonde head of yours call home?
你这头漂亮的金发祖籍是哪儿的
Florida.
佛罗里达
This relationship is over.
这段感情结束了
Oh, no!
不要啊
So you're a New York kind of gal?
你是只喜欢纽约人吗
I guess so. Here's your wallet back.
我想是的 你的钱包还给你
I think we'll be okay here, mom. Look around.
我们不会有事的 妈妈 看看周围
What do you think, Cory?
你觉得呢 科瑞
I think Ava's the scariest one here.
我觉得艾娃才是这儿最可怕的
And we're happy to hang with these two jazz babies.
我们很开心能和你们两个爵士宝贝一起玩
Well, thank you very much. New best friends. Byebye.
非常感谢 新的好朋友 再见
All right. I just want you home by--
好吧 我希望你们在
don't say a time. I want to be cool.
别说时间 我想看上去酷一点
Then I won't.
那我就不说了
Then I'm very cool.
我是很酷的哦
10:00.
十点
But that's when the monster parade starts.
那可是怪物游♥行♥的时间
It starts at 10:00?
十点才开始
Do you wanna go trick or treating, Doy?
你想去玩不给糖就捣蛋吗 杜伊
What did you just call me?
你刚叫我什么
Doy.
杜伊
Let's go.
我们走
Ava, I need my wallet back.
艾娃 把我的钱包还我
Thanks a lot, guys.
谢谢你们 伙计们
But you don't actually have to watch us or anything.
你们其实不用陪着我们
I mean, Lucas and Farkle are already on their way
卢卡斯和法尔科马上就过来了
and it's not like we're a couple of scared kids at a haunted house.
我们也不是那种会被鬼屋吓坏的孩子
Hi.
你好
If you're scared of her, I don't think you'll do too good in there.
如果你们怕她 我觉得你们还是不要进去的好
She is a ghost and she will ghost you.
她是个鬼魂 她会缠着你
Yes, do it. Ghost them like they've never been ghosted.
缠着他们吧 让他们尝尝你的厉害
I want you to take me back home. I'm scared.
我想让你们带我回家 我害怕
Yeah. This is a ghost.
没错 这是个鬼混
What are you scared of?
你害怕什么
Promise me you won't let our house become like this one.
你跟我保证我们家的房♥子不会变成这样
Please tell me what's bothering you.
请告诉我什么让你烦心了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表