剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Hi.
嗨
No!
不要啊
Please be back to normal. Please be back to normal.
拜托回归正常了 拜托回归正常了
What's up, hambone?
好啊 哥们儿
Don't worry, daddy. I'm going to fix everybody right up.
别担心 爸爸 我会让他们变回来的
All right, you know what? It's Lucas time.
好了 现在到卢卡斯时间了
You're the best Farkle we got, and everyone knows it.
你是我们最棒的法尔科 所有人都知道这一点
And you are a complete ray of sunshine.
你是一缕阳光
And you are not.
你是黑暗之子
And that's who we are.
那才是我们本来的样子
I don't know what this is.
我不知道现在是什么情况
But I do know that if you let someone say who you are,
但是我知道如果因为别人说出了你们本来的样子
then you really won't be who you are,
你们就要因此改变自己的话
and you certainly won't end up being who you were meant to be.
那么你们肯定无法成为自己应该成为的人了
If you end this with Iceland or Greenland,
如果你能收拾好这个烂摊子
I'll give you an a on the report right now.
我马上就给你的成绩报告一个优秀
Because you are the only one in here I recognize.
因为你是这里唯一一个我还认识的人了
Don't worry. I'm not gonna stay Riley.
别担心 我不会一直扮演莱丽的
I know how much everybody would miss me if I did.
我知道那样的话大家都会很想我的
No, no, stay Riley.
不不 你就扮演莱丽
Yeah, you're a good Riley.
是的 你扮演莱丽挺好的
Wait. You like us all like this?
等一下 你们喜欢现在的这个样子
We like Riley. We don't care who plays her.
我们喜欢莱丽 才不在乎谁来扮演她呢
What about Maya?
那玛雅呢
Nothing we do matters.
我们所做的一切都不重要了
Maya, you're the most secure person in this room.
玛雅 你是这间屋子里最靠谱的人了
You have a great life. Why would you change?
你的生活那么美好 为什么要改变呢
I mean, okay, not great life.
我是说 还好 不算美好
I mean, your family life could be, you know, better.
我是说 你的家庭生活完全可以 有所改善
But at least at school, you're, uh... you're here a lot.
但至少在学校里 你 你常来
Right?
对吧
Little help, please.
能不能帮个忙啊
Donnie Barnes?
唐尼·巴恩斯
I think people should be the best person they can be.
我觉得大家应该做他们能够成为的最好的人
I agree.
我赞成
Riley Matthews is the best person I can be.
莱丽·马修斯是我能成为的最好的人了
Maya is gone, and you're never gonna see her again.
玛雅不在了 你们再也见不到她了
World peace.
世界和平
And bunnies!
还有小兔子
Okay, do Cory. He has to choose between me and Shawn. Go.
好 来演一下科瑞从我和肖恩之间做选择的情节 开始
Shawn.
肖恩
I wonder how Maya is doing as Riley.
我想知道玛雅当莱丽当得怎么样了
Oh, I hope everything is going okay.
我真希望一切都好啊
Coming to terms with your identity can be so difficult at their age.
在他们这个年纪就要对付身份认同这种事 还真是不容易
Well, I went through it.
这个嘛 我经历过
I'm sure you and Cory went through it.
我敢肯定你和科瑞也经历过
Yeah, I was weird. Cory was celery.
对呀 我那时很古怪 科瑞就像根芹菜
Something will change because of this.
有些事情就会因此而改变
When you become someone else, even though you're just acting,
当你成为别人时 即便你是在演戏
it's impossible not to discover something you didn't know before.
也肯定能发现一些以前从来不曾了解的东西
Hmm. Do you ever do Maya?
嗯 你当过玛雅吗
Ooh, I can't.
哦 这我可做不到
When you have strong emotions for someone,
当你对某人有着深厚的感情的时候
it's like you're too close to see straight.
你就是看不透那个人的心思
Hmm. Do Shawn.
那来演一下肖恩吧
Hey, I'm Shawn.
嘿 我是肖恩
That wasn't good.
不怎么样
You having some issues there, Katy?
有什么问题吗 凯蒂
You set me up.
你给我下套了
All right, you all say I'm most likely to be okay with anything.
好吧 你们都说我什么事情都能接受
Well, I'm not okay with any of this.
可是 现在这情况我实在无法接受
I'm not okay with all you guys not realizing
你们在说起别人时根本不在乎
that what you say about people matters.
他们的感受 我不能接受
And I'm not okay with you guys thinking what people say about you matters.
你们很在乎大家对你们说的那些话 我也不能接受
You know what happened after everybody went to
你们知道人们听了别人的建议
Greenland because someone told them to?
去了格陵兰之后发生了什么事吗
Donnie? Riley?
唐尼 莱丽
Black swan?
黑天鹅
They all died.
他们都死了
Yep.
对
What? Really? Really.
什么 真的吗 真的
They came to an inhospitable, uninhabited ice ball named Greenland
他们来到了格陵兰 这块荒无人烟的冰冻土地上
because someone said it was pretty,
就因为有人说这地方很美
and the first thing they did was die.
结果他们做的第一件事就是死
The jerks!
笨蛋
So please remember, you shouldn't pay attention to what everybody says.
所以要记住 别太在意别人怎么说
Because if you listen to everybody else,
因为如果你盲目地听从别人的意见
you just might end up crashing your little ships onto the rocks.
你们就可能会为此付出惨痛的代价
But you should listen to the people who care about you.
但你应该多听从那些在乎你的人提出的建议
Because they have your best interest at heart.
因为他们才是最了解你的人
Right, buddy?
对吧 伙计
You're much more than just a regular guy.
你比那些普通人要特别
Aw, Lucas, you're a very sweet guy.
噢 卢卡斯 你真是个暖男
That's why I always liked you since I fell into your lap on the subway.
正是因此 自从我在地铁上倒在你腿上后就喜欢上了你
It's why we should have been favorite couple,
所以咱俩才应该是最佳情侣
because we're so much alike.
因为我们有很多共同点
You know, it's like we're two sunshine-y people from the same sunshine-y family.
比如说 咱俩都是从阳光家庭出身的阳光子女
That's why I like you so much.
所以我才这么喜欢你
It's like you're my brother.
你就像是我的亲兄弟一样
It's like he's your... What?
就好像他是你的 什么
Whoa.
哇哦
What just happened?
刚刚发生什么事了
Uh, nothing. Nothing happened.
呃 没什么 没什么
I don't wanna be Riley anymore.
我不想再当莱丽了
Only you're Riley. I'm Maya.
只有你是莱丽 我是玛雅
We don't care what you say. We're not crashing our ships.
我们不在乎你们说什么 我们是不会改变自我的
Come back. Come back right now.
回来 快回来啊
Wow. There is a lot of light in this world.
哇 这世界充满阳光啊
If you let it in, yeah.
如果你肯让它照进来的话 是啊
You know who taught me that?
你知道是谁教了我这一课吗
Me.
是我
The real you, yeah.
真正的你 对呀
We need you back, Riley.
我们需要你回来 莱丽
If you wanna listen to what people say, listen to the right people.
如果你真想听别人的话 那就要找对正确的人
Listen to me. I'm Maya.
听我说的话 我是玛雅
Maya. Yeah, sunshine.
玛雅 对 阳光小美女
Your mom told you that you might find out a secret about me.
你妈妈说你可能会找到一个我心底里的秘密
Did you find anything out about me that maybe you should tell me?
你找到我的秘密了吗 要跟我分享一下吗
No.
没有
Did the bunny and the puppy really kiss?
那小兔子和小狗真亲吻了吗
Absolutely, Riley, they did.
当然了 莱丽 它们真亲了
But I know that the pony didn't actually talk.
但我知道小马是不会说话的
I can't keep anything from you.
什么事都瞒不了你
That's because I'm a smarty-pants.
那是因为我很聪明啊
Yes, you are.
确实是
Can you please fix everything now?
你能不能让一切回归正轨啊
There it is.
这样才对嘛
Yeah, we know who we are.
对呀 我们知道我们是谁
And you know who you are.
而你也很清楚自己是谁
You're Farkle, and it's a state of being.
你是法尔科 这可是无法改变的
There's only one,
也是独一无二的
and everybody who cares about you knows that.
所有关心你的人都知道
You are in your own category, Farkle.
你就在属于你自己的类别里 法尔科
I'm glad you guys are back to normal. I love you both any way you are.
很高兴看到你们都恢复正常了 不管怎样我都爱你们
So you're gonna come back too?
那你也会恢复正常吗
No. Why not?
不会 为什么
Because people change, Lucas. I think you know that better than anyone.
因为人是会变的 卢卡斯 你应该比任何人都清楚
And I think it could be a good thing.
我觉得这可能还是件好事呢
What?
什么
You don't have to call me Donnie Barnes.
你不用叫我唐尼·巴恩斯了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表