剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Why do we have to sneak out of the house
我们为什么要偷偷溜出去
if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?
因为我们在偷偷乘地铁前 都不算犯错了呢
You think you're ready
你觉得你准备好
to just walk by your parents?
从你父母面前大摇大摆地走过了吗
I think I'm ready.
我觉得我准备好了
Let me see your face as you walk by your parents.
让我看看你从你父母面前走过时的表情
"Why are you making that face at us, Riley?"
"你为什么要对我们做出这副表情 莱丽"
Because I'm sneaking onto the subway.
因为我要偷偷去乘地铁啦
Out the window. Let's go.
果断爬窗户 走吧
Daddy, what are you doing here?
老爸 你守在这儿干什么
Being smarter than me.
显示比我棋高一着呗
How come you're always smarter than me?
你怎么总是比我棋高一着呢
Here's what I'm thinking.
我是这么想的
It's not your world yet. It's still my world.
现在世界还不是你的 依然属于你老爹我
Because if it was your world,
因为如果这是你们的世界
Maya would have you on the subway already,
玛雅已经带你上地铁了
thinking you put something over on me.
心想着 你们成功骗过了我
But you didn't.
但你们没有去成
Know how I know? Look at ya.
知道我是怎么知道的吗 瞧瞧你们
You're right here.
你们就活生生在我面前
How long do I have to live in my father's world?
我还得在我父亲的世界里生活多久啊
Until you make it yours.
直到你把它变成你的世界
Riley, do you know what I want more than anything?
莱丽 你知道我最期望的是什么吗
Go ahead,
勇敢去闯吧
make it yours.
把它变成你的世界
I will. And when I do
我会的 等我成功了
will you still be there for me?
你还会在我身边守护着我吗
Right here.
永远相伴
We'll be right here.
我们会一直在你身边守护着的
Weasel! Maya!
鼬鼠 玛雅
Who's the new chick? "Chick"!
这个面生的小妞是谁 小妞
Down here I'm a chick.
下到地铁里 我就成小妞了
No wonder my parents don't want me on the subway.
难怪我父母不希望我乘地铁呢
You're slouching, Maya. Thanks, Gretchen.
你有点无精打采的 玛雅 谢了 格雷琴
Whoa, Riley. You don't do lip gloss.
莱丽 你平常都是不抹唇彩的啊
Oh, what I forgot to mention
我忘了说
Is that I'm completely reinventing myself.
我现在要脱胎换骨
I ride the subway now, I have kiwi lips now
我现在乘地铁 抹艳丽的唇彩
and I'm just as cool as you now.
我跟你一样酷了
Yeah? Let's see how cool you can be when you look at him.
是吗 我们看看你面对他时能有多酷
Yeah, you're gonna need some lessons.
我就知道你得好好学学
Okay, let me show you
好了 我来向你展示一遍
everything you need to know about boys and girls.
所有关于男孩女孩的那点事
Hi, I'm Maya. You're really cute.
嗨 我叫玛雅 你真的好帅哟
We should hang out sometime. You make me happy.
我们该抽空出去玩玩 你让我好开心
You don't pay enough attention to me.
你花在我身上的心思根本不够
This isn't working out.
我们不可能成的
It's you, not me.
是你的问题 不是我
We can still be friends. Not really.
我们还是可以继续做朋友的啊 别妄想了
He's available. We just broke up.
他现在名草无主了 我们刚刚分手了
Are you okay? Do we need to talk about it?
你还好吧 你需要跟我倾诉一下吗
You still want to be like me?
你还想变得跟我一样吗
I want to be exactly like you.
我想变得跟你一模一样
I think too much and you don't think at all.
我总是想太多 而你根本不用脑子想
See, you get me. So let's not think.
瞧吧 你真懂我 我们就先别乱想了
We were just talking about you.
我们刚刚在谈论呢
You used to go out with my friend Maya.
你之前跟我朋友玛雅约会过
I'm Lucas.
我叫卢卡斯
I love it.
我喜欢这名字
Perhaps someone would like to give their seat to someone older?
有谁愿意尊一下老 让个座吗
Oh, not you, sweet potato pie.
不是说你啦 小可爱
Please don't make me move.
求你别逼我让座
I just want to see where this goes.
我很想知道这段感情潜力股有没有可能成功
I've just worked a 12-hour shift
我刚上完12个小时的班
And I just want to see where this goes.
我很想知道我这屁♥股♥有没有可能坐下
Mmmkay? Mmmkay.
明白咩 明白
That was great. You're welcome.
刚刚真是太棒了 不客气
What if that was the best moment of my life?
如果刚刚就是我人生中最幸福的时刻呢
What if nothing ever happens for me again?
如果我再也遇不到这种好事了呢
It's for you.
花姑娘送给你
第一集
第一季
Did you have trouble with the homework? Piece of cake.
你做家庭作业有遇到困难吗 小菜一碟啦
You didn't do it, did you?
你根本没做 对吧
I don't even know where my books are.
我都不知道我的书去哪儿了
They're here and they're heavy.
在这儿呢 而且很沉
You have to do the homework, Maya.
你得做家庭作业才行 玛雅
This teacher's insane, a total nutjob.
这个老师简直是个疯子 不可理喻
I think there's something seriously wrong with him.
我觉得他真的很有毛病
Hi, honey. Hi, daddy.
嗨 宝贝 嗨 爹地
You're late to your father's class.
亲爹的课 你都迟到了哦
Oh, don't worry, Mr. Matthews.
别担心 麦修斯先生
You wrote her a note. I did?
你给她写了张假条 是吗
He did. You did.
是啊 是啊
"Riley is late. Deal with it."
"莱丽迟到了 接受现实吧"
Well, you got my signature down pretty good this time.
你这次模仿我的笔迹倒是挺像的嘛
Oh, it was easy. You write like a girl.
挺简单的 你字写得跟女孩的一样
Okay, let me get back to jamming
好了 我来继续把一些知识
some learning into your heads.
塞进你们的大脑中去吧
The civil war. The civil bore.
内战 无聊
Thank you, future minimart employee of the month.
谢你了 未来小商场的月度最佳员工
Would I be making more money than you?
我到时候赚的钱会比你多吧
The civil war!
继续说内战
Anybody?
有谁想发言吗
A war we fought against ourselves.
就是一场自己人打自己人的战争
What, you actually studied it?
怎么 你还自学了啊
No, I'm actually living it.
不 我是整天处于内战中
People, people, are we here to learn or not?
各位 各位 我们到底是不是来学习的啊
What do you mean, Farkle?
你什么意思 弗科
I've been in love with Riley since the first grade.
我从一年级时就爱上莱丽了
But I'm also equally in love with Maya.
但我也同样深爱着玛雅
Some might say the great mystery of the universe
有人说 全宇宙最难解之谜
is who's gonna be the first Mrs. Farkle.
就是谁将成为第一任弗科太太
You don't want this. Bring it on.
你不会想要姐的 放马过来吧
I always thought he'd wind up with back-of-the-class Brenda.
我总以为他会跟教室最后的布兰达搞在一起呢
Ew, yuck!
真恶心
Actually, the great mystery of the universe
实际上 全宇宙最难解之谜是
Is how you could love two women the same
你怎么可以同等地爱两个
who couldn't possibly be more different.
可以说是完全不同的女人
We're not so different.
我们也没那么不同啦
May I overstep my bounds, sir?
我可以踏出座位界限吗 老师
You always do.
你向来如此
Riley is the sun,
莱丽就像是太阳
warm and bright and lights up my whole day.
温暖 明亮 照亮我的整个白天
Maya is the night,
玛雅就像是黑夜
dark and mysterious.
黑暗而神秘
And the night has always been a mystery to me.
夜晚对我来说永远都是个谜
Because I go to bed at 7:30.
因为我7:30就上♥床♥睡觉了
How could I love these two different women?
我怎么可以爱这两个完全不同的女人
How could I not? Thank you! I am Farkle!
我怎么可以不爱呢 谢谢大家 在下弗科
So we were indeed trying to find out
我们都很想搞清楚
who we were as a people.
我们究竟是怎样一个人
Who am I?
我到底是谁
What should I be?
我该成为怎样一个人
History shows that bad things happen
纵观历史 如果你不知道自己是谁
when you don't know who you are.
那么肯定会发生一些不幸的事
Who are you? I don't know who you are.
你是谁 我不知道你是谁
Subway boy.
地铁男孩
I'm Lucas Friar from Austin, Texas.
我是来自德州奥斯丁的卢卡斯·弗瑞尔
Oh, new student, Mr. Friar?
新转学来的吗 弗瑞尔先生
Yes, sir.
是的 老师
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表