剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah... I'm not buying
我才不相信
the sleepwalking bit for one second.
你真的是在梦游呢
Would you let me have cold spaghetti at midnight if I was awake?
如果我半夜睡不着可以让我吃意大利面吗
Nope.
不行
What are you guys doing up anyway? It's midnight.
你们在干嘛呢 这大半夜的
They're trying to throw out those people who own
有人想关掉
that wonderful old bookstore over on Jane street.
简街上那家很棒的老书店
They want to put in another fast-food super cluck.
打算再开一家超级咯咯快餐店
But they're the world's most powerful bucket of food people!
但是他们是快餐界上最有权势的人了
They don't scare me.
他们吓不倒我
Who are you?
你到底是谁啊
I am no friend of the Super Cluck!
我不是超级咯咯的朋友
They're trying to take over the whole neighborhood.
他们想接管整个街坊
But I will be there everywhere they want to go.
但是我会出现在他们想去的任何地方
So, you stay up late and protect our community?
所以你就在熬夜保卫我们的社区
Trying.
没错
Yeah, well, you know what I do at night? I sleep.
好吧 你知道我夜晚都干嘛吗 睡觉
Well, that's very important, honey.
睡眠是很重要的 亲爱的
Well, a kid like me needs 15 hours.
像我这么大的孩子需要十五个小时
Dad, mom's trying to save our whole city.
爸爸 妈妈在拯救我们的社区
How are you gonna beat that?
你在做的事情能比过她吗
I'm trying to get through Maya's paper.
我在看玛雅的论文
He beat you.
他打败你了
"'America's foreign relations at the dawn of the cold war, '
处于冷战中的美国外交关系
"250 words by Maya Hart.
二百五十字 作者玛雅
"What's up, Matthews?
你好啊 马修斯
"It's me, Maya.
是我 玛雅
"I owe you 218 words.
我还欠你二百一十八个字
Good luck with that."
祝你好运
So, you guys are staying up
你们都在熬夜
and protecting our city and our minds...
捍卫我们的社区以及思想
While what I do is sleep.
而我却在睡觉
Well, honey, you're really very good at it.
亲爱的 这事儿你是真的很擅长哦
"'Why no one should talk but me' by Farkle Minkus."
为什么只该让我说话 作者法尔科·明克斯
Seven hours till school is over!
还有七个小时就放学了
You know what my mom does?
你知道我妈在干嘛吗
She uses her intelligence to help the powerless against the powerful.
她在运用智慧帮助弱者对抗强权
Yeah. She's really somethin'.
嗯 她确实很厉害
My dad tries to teach you stuff.
我爸爸则教书育人
Mm. He's cute.
嗯 他很可爱
What will I ever do? You'll do stuff.
那我该干什么 你干别的事
What?
啥
Riles, the great thing about being us,
莱丽 做我们最大的好处就在于
we don't have to worry about being them.
我们不用担心成为他们
Too late. I started and I don't like where it's going.
太晚了 我不喜欢我们谈话的走向
Riley, if you're trying to tell me
莱丽 如果你是想告诉我你的父母有多优秀的话
how great your parents are, I know.
那就不用了 我都知道
You're very lucky to have them.
你很幸运有那样的父母
Not everybody does.
不是每个人都像你那么幸运
Maybe they're the lucky ones, Maya.
也许他们才是幸运的 玛雅
Why?
为什么
They're Cory and Topanga and...
他们是科瑞和托庞嘉
I'm just their little shadow,
我只是他们的小影子罢了
living in the reflection of the sun.
生活在他们的光环之下
What do you do when you know
当你知道自己永远也不会像父母那么优秀
you'll never be as good as your parents?
你会怎么办
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E16 Girl Meets Cory and Topanga
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第十六集
Ferdinand Magellan. What did he do?
斐迪南·麦哲伦 他干了什么
First bull with a last name!
第一个有姓的牛
First man to circumnavigate the globe.
环游世界的第一人
Who are you gonna believe?
你会相信谁呢
Everyone thought the world was flat. Why?
所有人都认为世界是平的 为什么呢
They could only see to the horizon.
他们只看到了地平线
They were too scared to go out.
因为害怕而不敢走出去
They thought they'd fall off the world.
他们以为会掉下去
I don't blame 'em.
我不怪他们
Well, what about you guys?
那你们呢
What's your horizon line?
你们的地平线是什么
Write down the one thing in life you consider impossible.
写下一件你认为不可能发生的事情
Where do you fall off the earth?
你会在什么位置掉下去
Well, it looks like everyone found something pretty easily.
看上去每个人都能轻易写出这样的事
That's too bad.
真遗憾
Because when you think you can't do something,
因为当你认为你做不到的时候
your world is as flat as a piece of paper.
你的世界就变成了扁平的一张纸
So, crumple them up.
把它揉成团
Now, look at 'em.
看看吧
You hold your world in your hands.
你们的世界正在你们的手中
Nothing's impossible if you take a shot.
只要敢于尝试 一切皆有可能
So, take a shot.
尝试一下吧
Take a shot, Farkle.
尝试一下 法尔科
Oh, that's okay, sir.
不用了 老师
Why not?
为啥呢
Well, I'd only miss.
我会扔偏的
Do you mind?
介意给我看一下吗
Hey, it's not like it's a big surprise.
也没什么与众不同啦
"Athlete."
运动员
You don't think you could be an athlete like Lucas if you tried?
你认为即使你努力了也不可能成为像卢卡斯那样的运动员吗
I'm not sure you can be as good as someone
我不认为你想成为某个人
just because you want to, sir.
就一定可以成功 老师
Well... You'll never know unless you take a shot.
你不尝试就永远不知道结果会怎样
Why are you smiling at me so pretty?
你干嘛笑得这么灿烂
Because I want the last thing you ever see to be nice.
因为我希望你看到的最后一件事物是美好的
Okay, so... Farkle has just given us
好了 法尔科刚给我们的作业
a great idea for an assignment.
提供了一个很好的想法
Yay.
好哎
Farkle, you're gonna become an athlete.
法尔科 你会成为一名运动员
Yay!
好哎
Mr. Friar... Oh, no.
弗莱尔同学 不不
Your assignment is to help him get there.
你的任务就是帮助他实现
I'm sorry if this changes what you thought was impossible.
我很抱歉你认为不可能的事情将会发生改变
No, that's what I had.
没 我就是那么想的
Ha ha.
哈哈
That's what I had.
我就是那么想的
Riley...
莱丽
Is there anything in your sweet Riley mind
你那可爱的小脑袋里装着什么
that you consider impossible?
你认为是不可能的事吗
There is no future to look forward to
我永远也不可能
to where I'm anywhere near as good as you guys.
像你们一样优秀
What are you talking about?
你说什么
You and mom, Cory and Topanga--
你和妈妈 科瑞和托庞嘉
you're my impossible thing.
就是我心中的不可能
I don't understand.
我不明白
Maybe some people do just fall off the world, dad.
也许有的人就会掉下去 爸爸
What do you mean, Riley--
你是什么意思 莱丽
look, it's just today's thing. It'll be gone tomorrow.
她只是今天这样而已 明天就好了
The only thing going away is me.
随风飘逝的只有我
Can somebody please direct me to the edge of the earth?
有人能给我指个方向到世界的边缘吗
I assume it's near the river.
我猜在河的附近
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表