剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Everybody pressuring you to be something you're not ready for?
大家都施压 让你们做还没准备好的事吗
Not ready!
没准备好
Please, stop holding hands. You look crazy!
拜托 别牵手了 你们太傻了
You two are a part of the best group of friends I have ever seen.
你们生活在一群我见过的关系最好的朋友之中
And if you're going to let some stupid,
如果你们要让什么傻兮兮的
outside pressure hurt that,
外界压力伤害友情
then you're not anywhere near as smart as I thought you were.
那你们可真是远不如我想的那么聪明
But sometimes the right pressure can turn into a diamond.
但有时 正确的压力会变成钻石
Yeah, and the wrong pressure turns you into dust.
嗯 而错误的压力会把你变成尘土
Do you want to be dust?
你想变成尘土吗
I don't want to be dust.
我不想变成尘土
Lucas?
卢卡斯
I really like you, Riley.
我真的喜欢你 莱丽
We always have such a great time together.
我们在一起总是过得很开心
We should break up.
我们应该分手
We should break up right now.
我们应该现在就分手
This has been my longest relationship.
这是我持续最久的一段恋情
Hey Riley, do you have to be home?
话说 莱丽 你一定要在家里呆着吗
No, we could go somewhere and talk.
不用啊 我们可以去哪里聊聊
I'd like that.
我很乐意
Yeah, like you used to when it was easy.
嗯 像你们之前那样随意就好
Let the kids live, huh?
放手让孩子们去生活 是吧
Let the kids live, huh?
放手让孩子们去生活 是吧
Ha! Dewey!
哈 杜威
Get back here. We're not done, Dewey!
回来 咱们还没完事儿呢 杜威
Run, doy!
杜伊快跑
Alright, so the pressure's off. We're friends now.
好了 压力没了 我们现在是朋友了
What do you want to talk about?
你想聊些什么
What do you talk about when you're with your friends?
你跟朋友在一起的时候都聊些什么
Well, when I'm with my friends,
这个嘛 我跟朋友在一起的时候
we usually talk about sports.
我们经常聊运动
You know anything about sports?
你对运动有了解吗
No?
没有吗
Any sports? Like...
任何运动 比如说
What about basketball? You know anything about basketball?
篮球呢 你对篮球有了解吗
Yeah...
嗯
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Maybe?
有吗
Well, we're in New York,
这个嘛 我们在纽约
so obviously, my favorite team are the Knicks.
很明显 我最喜欢的球队是尼克斯队
And you know, this may not be our best year
我是说 这个赛季可能不那么让人满意
but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter
但说到底 都无所谓的
because we have Melo, and we have Phil Jackson, and that's all that counts.
因为我们有梅洛 有菲尔·杰克逊 这才是最重要的
We shouldn't have traded J.R. Smith!
我们不该让JR·史密斯转会的
And at the end of the day, you know what, it's not our best season.
说到底 你知道吗 这不是我们最佳赛季
We have a terrible record, we're the worst in the NBA!
我们的战绩很糟糕 是全联盟里最差劲的
I am at Madison Square Garden, I see all these fake fans
我在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥ 看到的都是伪球迷
just jumping onto bandwagons like the Heat or something like that.
只是随大流 支持热火队之类的
And you know what? That is not what a true fan is!
可你知道吗 那才不是真正的球迷
If you're gonna be in the garden, you better represent the Knicks!
如果你要去麦迪逊 你最好是代表尼克斯队
I don't know that much obviously.
很明显 我可不知道那么多
I really like you, Riley.
我真的好喜欢你 莱丽
Hey, Lucas and I are friends.
大家 卢卡斯和我是朋友
That's what we are, that's what we've always been.
我们就是这样 我们会一直这样下去
And we are not going to hurt that because you guys want us to be something we're not.
我们不会因为你们想让我们变成别人而伤害这段友情
So, go back to your own lives because nobody is moving too fast here.
管你们自己的事去吧 我们可是不会心急的
'Sup.
嘛事儿
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
I've got all night.
我有一整晚的时间
Hi, my name's Topanga, what's your name?
嗨 我的名字叫托庞嘉 你的名字呢
Doy.
杜伊
Do you know what I was doing today?
你知道我今天干了什么吗
I was making a 400-pound man confess to his crimes.
我让一个四百磅重的男人承认了他的罪行
You think I can't handle you?
你以为我搞不定你吗
Doy!
杜伊
Topanga, let the kid go to sleep.
托庞嘉 让孩子去睡吧
I'm fine, Mr. Matthews. I got this.
我没事 马修斯先生 我能搞定
Okay.
好吧
You can go to sleep anytime you want.
你随时都可以去睡觉
You just have to say one little word.
只需要说一个小小的词
Do you know what that word is, kid?
你知道那个词是什么吗 孩子
Doy!
杜伊
Doy, Doy, Doy, Doy, Doy-doy-doy-doy-doy!
杜伊 杜伊 杜伊 杜伊 杜杜杜杜伊
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表