剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
just because I was bigger and different than everybody,
因为我高大壮 又和别人不一样
and I handcuffed Shawn to a boathouse?
还把肖恩锁在了船屋里
Yeah.
记得
Well, it never mattered what people said about me.
其实别人怎么说我一点都不重要
I've always been comfortable with myself
我对我自己感到很自信
no matter what anybody else called me.
不管别人怎么指指点点
I think that's a good way to go through life, monster.
女魔头 你这种乐观向上的态度很不错
Even if Farkle had been diagnosed with something,
就算法尔科被诊断患有什么病症
it never would have changed how much we love him.
永远不会改变我们爱他以及
Or each other.
彼此相爱的事实
Thank you for my son.
谢谢你对我儿子的付出
Thank you for marrying me.
谢谢你娶了我
Yeah, well, you told me to.
那肯定 你逼我的
Hey, guys, we appreciate you going through this with us.
谢谢各位陪伴我们走过这段艰难的路
Yeah, that's what friends do.
没关系 朋友之间应该做的
Hey, monster?
哎 女魔头
Yeah?
怎么了
You don't scare me anymore.
你再也吓不着我了
I'm okay.
我会很好的
I will go though life alone.
我一个人过日子不是问题
Isadora, you haven't lost Farkle.
伊莎多拉 你又没失去法尔科
He doesn't want me now.
他现在不要我了
Why?
为什么
Because he doesn't have Asperger's...
因为他不像你一样有
Like you?
艾斯伯格症
How did you know?
你怎么知道
We studied.
我们研究过了
We're studiers.
我们是学生
She made me.
她逼我的
I was diagnosed when I was five years old.
我在我五岁的时候就被确诊了
I... struggle with it.
我一直挣扎着
Isadora, I don't think there's anybody we respect more than you.
伊莎多拉 我觉得你算是我们最尊重的人了吧
I'm not like everybody else.
我和其他人不一样
But who wants that?
谁想和别人一样呢
The strangest thing is that I feel so comfortable with Farkle.
奇怪的是 我和法尔科在一起的时候很舒心
But he's not quite like me anymore.
但他现在和我不一样了
But I thought that's what you guys always wanted.
我还以为你们希望的就是这样呢
You were like forces and like forces repel.
就像同性相斥的两股力一样
Yeah, Smackle.
对啊 史麦科
Science dictates that you guys can be together now.
科学得出结论 你们两个可以在一起了
You think he knows that?
你觉得他能知道
Ladies!
姑娘们好
Farkle, my arch nemesis.
我的死敌 法尔科好
Smackle, my arch nemesis.
我的死敌 史麦科好
Riley, Maya, my wives who I will adore forever.
我永远爱着的老婆们 莱丽和玛雅好
I want a divorce. Make it a double.
我要离婚 两个都算
This is the longest relationship I've ever had.
这是我人生最长的一段感情了
You will love again, Riley.
莱丽 你会重拾爱情的
Oh, I'm gonna leave you twos alone now.
哦 我就不在这儿当电灯泡了
Isadora, I'm a single man now.
伊莎多拉 我现在单身了
Farkle, before we continue,
法尔科 我们接着聊之前
there's something I need to tell you.
我要告诉你点事
I have I know you do.
我有 我知道你有
I also know you showed me understanding and compassion.
我还知道你给予了我充分的理解和关心
Of course.
当然了
Please, let me do the same.
请允许我予以回报吧
May I hug you?
我能抱你吗
Yes.
可以
I don't like this at all.
我不喜欢这样
I know.
我知道
Don't stop.
别松开
Okay.
好
These are my friends, Isadora.
伊莎多拉 这些是我的朋友
They like me for who I am.
他们喜欢我的个性
They make me feel like I could rule the world.
他们让我感觉我能统治世界
Yeah, so forget trying to steal Farkle over to Einstein.
所以别想把法尔科挖去爱因斯坦学院了
You come to John Quincy Adams.
你来我们学校多好
What would be the benefits?
有什么好处呢
You would have good friends here.
你能收获纯真的友谊
But, I'm not good at that.
可是我不擅长和人打交道
Yeah, but...
倒是 不过
We are.
我们擅长
Maybe if you were in a place where you had some good friends...
说不定你留在好朋友的圈子里
You wouldn't struggle as much.
就不会再挣扎了
People change people.
近朱者赤 近墨者黑
Secret of life.
人生的秘密
You just won't give up, will you?
你就死活不放弃对吧
Nope.
打死都不
Looks good on you, though, Smackle.
衣服倒是和你挺搭的 史麦科
Okay. I have a question for everybody,
好 我想问大家一个问题
and I want you guys to answer as honestly as you can.
希望大家尽可能如实回答
Who here is normal?
这里谁比较正常
And who here wants to be?
这里谁想变得正常
Good.
很好
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表