剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Here's what happened on girl meets world.
《俏姑娘看世界》前情提要
Brother and sister?
兄弟和姐妹
Riley and I are brother and sister now?
莱丽现在和我是兄妹了
What does that even mean?
这是啥意思啊
Maya likes you.
玛雅喜欢你
Look, if I had feelings for you,
听着 如果我喜欢你
Don't you think I'd just come right out and say it?
你不觉得我会直接说出来么
Well, I don't. So what I do say is har-har--
但是我没有 相反我说的是
Riley, I have to tell you something.
莱丽 有些事我必须要告诉你
I don't want to know. -
我不想知道
Riles, something happened. I don't need to know what happened.
小莱 确实发生了一些事 我不需要知道
No, I need to tell you.
不 但我必须要告诉你
You need to know.
你需要知道这个
Maya, I know a lot of things are going to happen.
玛雅 我知道将会有许多事情发生
You know what else I know?
可你知道我还知道什么吗
I liked the new boy and you stepped back for me...
我喜欢上了新来的男孩 你为了我选择了退出
And then I saw how scared you were for him.
但是我又看见你是那么的为他担心
You need to feel whatever you feel.
你必须遵从内心的感受
How could I ever keep that from you?
我怎么会阻止你呢
Whatever happens, happens.
不管会发生什么 我们都要顺其自然
My brother!
哥哥
Hey! Hi. Hey, riley.
嘿 悠着点儿 莱丽
You know, um...
我只想说
I want to thank you again for believing in me
我想谢谢你 那么相信我
And giving me the confidence that I would be okay.
给我信心 让我觉得一切都会好起来
I will always believe in you.
我会一直相信你
And I will always be here.
一直在你身边
Thank you, riley.
谢谢你 莱丽
Hey, riley.
嘿 莱丽
Hi, charlie.
嗨 查理
Charlie gardner! Stop it.
查理·加德纳 别这样
Cheese souffle!
奶酪舒芙蕾
Maya, we just got back.
玛雅 我们才刚回来
What could he possibly know?
他能知道些什么呢
Who could have possibly said anything?
怎么会有人跟他透露任何消息呢
He made me.
都是他逼我这么做的
How did he make you?
他怎么逼你了
I was like, "You wanna hear a great riley story?"
我说 你想听一个关于莱丽的故事吗
He said, "Yes."
他说 好啊
I heard you and lucas are just gonna be friends.
我听说你和卢卡斯又变回普通朋友了
Yeah, actually, what we're doing is--
是啊 事实上 我们现在是
I heard you're free.
我听说你又单身了
Are you free?
你是单身吗
I've been waiting for a day like this to come
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel all right, I'm gonna take on the world
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars, I've got some pages to turn
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh oh oh oh oh oh
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world
看我登场
I don't want this. We're confused.
我不想这样 我们很困惑
I don't want this either. We're going into high school.
我也不想这样 我们就要上高中了
Do you know what your priority is in high school?
你们知道在高中的主要任务是什么吗
High school. It's where you further
高中 那是你开拓视野
Your minds and you get an education. You know why?
继续接受教育的地方 你们知道为什么吗
So that you're smart enough to not find yourself
这样你们就会变得足够聪明
In a situation like this.
不会遇到这种问题了
We're not in a situation.
我们没有问题
Everything's fine. Maya?
一切都很好 玛雅
We're in a situation.
我们是遇到了问题
Why do we have to have feelings?
我们为什么要有情感呢
You don't. Get rid of 'em.
你们不需要 扔掉它们
You think you like lucas?
你觉得你喜欢卢卡斯
How can you not like him?
怎么会有人不喜欢他呢
I didn't think you liked anybody.
我觉得你谁都不喜欢
It's my facade.
那只是假象
Don't use big words correctly.
不要使用这么恰当的词
It's not who ya are.
这不是你的风格
We're riley and maya. We know our priorities...
我们是莱丽和玛雅 我们知道我们应该做什么
And nothin' and nobody could ever come between us.
没有什么人或事能插足我们中间
You are two confused kids who think you know what you're doing.
你们只是两个困惑的孩子 还自以为知道自己在干什么
But you don't.
但你们并不知道
So, don't do anything.
所以 别轻举妄动
Nothing is as easy as it seems
当涉及到感情的时候
When feelings are involved.
什么都变得不那么简单了
Mom, it is easy.
妈妈 其实很简单
Lucas is like my brother and...
卢卡斯就像我的哥哥一样
I want maya to be happy.
我也希望玛雅能够快乐
You think being the master of tombstone the bull is hard?
你们觉得能驯服墓碑牛就很难了吗
That is nothing compared
跟驯服自己的感情比起来
To being the master of your feelings, riley.
那根本不算什么
They will shake you around and they will send you flying.
它们会让你们做各种傻事
Sometimes you hold on and sometimes you let go.
有时你能坚持住 而有时你只能选择放手
It's the scariest ride there is.
这是世上最复杂的事
Well, what do you want us to do?
好吧 那你们想让我们怎么做
Don't feel.
别去感受
I want you not to feel.
我想让你们别去感受
Do they have to go to high school?
她们非得上高中吗
No! I have the power.
其实不用的 我有特权
I can hold them back.
我能拦住她们
Dad, you can't hold us back.
爸爸 你不能把我们拦住
We're growing up.
我们在成长
Can I hold them back?
我能拦住她们吗
No.
不能
Can anything hold them back?
有什么事可以拦住她们吗
No.
没有
Are you okay, riley?
你还好吗 莱丽
I'm going to need to figure that out.
我得再思考思考
Are you okay?
那你呢
I'm gonna need to let her figure that out.
还是让她替我思考思考吧
Oh, no...
不要啊
They're gonna figure it out.
她们要思考思考
What do we do?
那我们干什么
We trust them.
我们放心地让她们做吧
That's the worst idea I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最糟糕的主意了
The hoover dam on the arizona/nevada border
胡佛大坝 位于亚利桑那州和内华达州边界
Holds back ten trillion gallons of confused 14-year-old feelings
挡住了数以亿万的困惑的十四岁孩子们的情感
That look to smack down the concrete structure
这些情感足以让所有的混凝土建筑土崩瓦解
Of your life and my life,
不管是在你的世界中 还是我的
And it can't take it and I don't want it,
这座大坝容纳不了 可是我也不想要
So everybody sit here and nobody move!
所以大家就老老实实坐在这里不要动
Because as strong as the structural integrity
因为即使像胡佛大坝那样
Of the hoover dam might be,
坚固完整的结构体
Just one little, tiny drop of water
只要有一滴水
That makes its way through this barrier
越过了那座屏障
Will chip away at the structural integrity
就会彻底打碎
Of our lives as we know them,
我们生活中所熟悉的完整的结构体
And the immediate result is the end
最直接的后果就是
Of my personal happiness!
它终结了我的幸福
So, your assignment
所以 你们的任务是
Is to hold everything back until I die
在我死之前 大家彼此都悠着点儿
And not let anything through!
不要让任何事有可乘之机
Riley, what's that?
莱丽 那是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Riley...
莱丽
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表