剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Which her father taught her to appreciate,
她的爸爸告诉她要去欣赏这个故事
and it means everything to her that her father taught her.
这意味着她爸爸教给她的东西对她来说比什么都重要
She's taught me so much already.
她已经教了我很多
You did that in two days?
你居然两天内就达到这个效果了
They're smarter than they want us to know.
他们要比看上去聪明得多
She did that in two days!
她两天内就搞定了
Shape up, Matthews.
你得向她学习啊 马修斯
Yes, sir.
是的
Jon, comic books are against school policy.
约翰 漫画书是违反学校规定的
Yeah, and you can hit a kid with a ruler in 19 states.
是啊 你还可以在十九个州用戒尺打学生呢
Hey, Matthews, I know it
嘿 马修斯 我知道是你
was you that chose Harper for these kids.
为孩子们选择了哈珀
Is that because maybe she, uh... reminded you of someone?
有没有可能是因为她让你想到了某人
No. Okay.
没有 好吧
Riles?
小莱
Yeah?
怎么了
What do you want to be when you grow up?
你长大想干什么
I don't know yet.
我还不知道呢
Is that okay?
这样 没问题吧
Yeah.
当然
Am I supposed to ask you now?
现在是不是该我问你了
That would certainly keep this going, so...
你问我才能继续聊下去嘛 所以
Maya? Yes!
玛雅 怎么了
Do you have any idea what you want to be when you grow up?
你想没想过长大之后想干什么
No.
还没想好
But being a teacher might be cooler than I thought.
但是当老师可能也不错
You know what else is cool?
你知道还有什么也不错嘛
Uncle Jon used to take care of Shawn when he was younger,
乔恩叔叔年轻的时候曾经照顾过肖恩
you don't say.
真的吗
I do say.
当然啦
And my dad said that they were really good for each other.
而且我爸爸说他们两个在一起很有爱
Okay, Riley, I finished this Archie comic you gave me.
好了 莱丽 你给我的阿尔奇漫画我看完了
I wanted to start him on the road to good books.
我想让他从小就开始读好书
What'd you learn from it, augs?
你从书中学到了什么 奥吉
Well...
这个嘛
this dark-haired girl and this blonde girl
一个黑发女孩和一个金发女孩
both like the same boy and they all stay best friends.
同时喜欢上了一个男孩 然后他们都是好朋友
Could that really happen?
这种事在现实中会发生吗
No. Okay.
不会 好吧
Good morning.
早上好
Before we begin today,
在今天上课之前
a decision has been reached.
我要先宣布一个决定
Now, I know you're all going to remain quiet and calm.
现在 请你们都保持冷静 不要说话
We love her!
我们爱她
Thank you.
谢谢你们
We appreciate it when students are fond of a teacher.
学生喜欢老师是个很好的现象
I mean, it factors into a decision, but it cannot be the first priority.
我的意思是 这会影响我们做出的决定 但不是首要因素
Uh-oh.
不好
That has to be preparation that a teacher puts into a lesson plan,
重要的是老师在课程中能教会学生什么
and what the students take from it.
还有学生领悟得怎么样
Cory, what are you teaching today?
科瑞 你今天打算讲什么
I don't know. I'm probably making something up.
我也不知道 一会儿再编吧
All right, now Ms. Burgess went against school policy.
好了 伯吉斯老师违反了学校的规定
The principal decided what he saw fit.
校长会对他认为什么内容合适作出规定
Right and wrong can be difficult to identify sometimes.
对与错有时不是那么容易分辨的
That's what you just read in English class.
这是你们英语课上刚刚学到的
But this is history.
但这是历史课
And what does history teach us. You?
历史都教给了我们什么呢 你来回答
When it's a struggle between right and wrong,
在一场对与错之间的战争中
that's when the real hero fights hardest.
真正的英雄会尽力拼搏
So...
所以
For the greater good of this school,
为了学校的利益
it has been decided
我们做出了决定
that someone had to go.
必须要有人离开
So I would like to introduce you to your new English teacher.
请允许我介绍一下你们的新英语老师
No!
不
Why is it worth learning anything
如果我们不能让世界变得更好
if we can't change the world for the better?
那学习还有什么用
How are we supposed to be heroes if we can't do anything about anything?
如果我们对一切都束手无策的话 还怎么做英雄
Hi!
大家好啊
Sometimes you can beat superman.
有时超人也是可以被打败的
Very good, Maya.
说得好 玛雅
You get an a.
给你一个A
This new teacher's out to ruin my reputation.
这个新老师把我的名声都毁了
He was one of your teachers, mommy?
他是你原来的老师吗 妈咪
Yeah, Mr. Turner helped me learn everything I know.
是的 特纳老师教会了我许多东西
She knows everything.
她确实什么都会
I know.
我知道
Was my daddy a good student?
我爸爸原来是个好学生吗
He was a wonderful student.
他是一个非常优秀的学生
Why would you lie to my kid?
别骗我儿子了好不好
He tried his best.
他尽力了
Why would you lie to my kid?
别骗我儿子了好不好
He was so bad, he became a teacher so he could go back to school again.
他太差了 所以去当老师 然后就能重新回学校了
So... word has it you took care of Shawn Hunter?
据说肖恩·亨特小的时候是你照顾的
Yeah, I did.
没错
His dad was a little off and on.
他爸爸不经常在他身边
No kid should have that.
没有哪个孩子应该经历这些
Yeah.
是啊
Did you care about him, though?
那你关心他吗
You weren't his real father.
你又不是他的亲生父亲
No, I wasn't.
我当然不是
But was it possible for you to--
但是有没有可能你
yes, Maya.
没错 玛雅
I loved him like a son.
我像爱自己的儿子一样爱他
I still do.
现在也一样
That's good.
真好
Dad?
老爸
Yeah?
嗯
Thank you for being a good teacher.
你真是个好老师 谢谢你
Yeah, thanks.
是啊 谢谢你
Boy, there's nothing better than hearing
天哪 从自己学生的口中听到谢谢
that from your students.
简直没有比这更好的事情了
Mr. Turner.
特纳老师
Thank you for being a good teacher.
你真是个好老师 谢谢你
Yeah, thanks.
是啊 谢谢您
You gave me an a-minus once.
你曾经给过我一次A减
Topanga.
托庞嘉
Topanga. I want you to change it.
托庞嘉 能不能把它改了
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表