剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
How you react to what they say is what makes you the person you are.
你对他们所说的话是反应才能展现真实的你
So don't react. That's right.
意思是不要做出反应 对
Just keep on smiling.
继续微笑就好
Would you, please?
你可以吗
Lesson over.
课上完了
And nothing anybody else says is ever going to make me feel any different.
任何其他人说的话再也不会让我有不好的感觉了
Hey, Maya, Lucas,
嗨 玛雅 卢卡斯
congratulations on winning favorite couple.
恭喜你们赢了最佳情侣类别
I feel different.
我有了不好的感觉
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
How could anybody ever see me and Lucas as a couple?
怎么可能有人把我和卢卡斯当做一对情侣
Everybody does.
所有人都这么想的
But we're so much alike.
可是我们有很多共同点啊
And they're so different.
而他们有着天壤之别
But we're like a summer rain.
但是我们在一起就像温柔的夏雨
And they're like fire.
而他们在一起就像热烈的火焰
Daddy, remember when you told me not to react?
爸爸 你还记得你告诉我不要做出反应吗
Yes.
记得啊
I'm gonna react.
我就要做出反应了
You open this bay window right now.
你赶紧把这扇凸窗打开
I wish to be alone.
我想静静
Ring power!
戒指能量
Curses!
诅咒你
Hey, Riley, funny question.
莱丽 我有个问题想问你
Have you seen everything black I own?
你看见我那些黑色的东西了吗
Oh, hey, look at you.
呀 在你这儿啊
There is no more Riley.
以前的莱丽已经不存在了
My name is Morotia M. Black.
我的名字叫摩罗莎·m·黑暗
What does the M. stand for?
M代表啥意思
Morotia.
摩罗莎
Poor, dark thing, you.
可怜又阴暗的你啊
Yeah, she's very depressed.
是啊 她现在很忧郁
Oh? Well, that's too bad.
啊 太不巧了
You know, the neighbor's golden retriever just gave birth to six puppies.
知道吗 邻居家的金毛猎犬刚生下了六只小狗
Must fight cute!
肯定萌到爆
Oh, but have they met the other neighbor's bunnies yet?
不过它们见过另一个邻居家的小兔子了吗
They just did.
刚见过了
There is a bunny and a puppy nibbling at opposite ends of the same carrot.
其中一只小兔子和一只小狗同时从两边啃同一根胡萝卜呢
They're gonna kiss. This is fantastic.
那它们会亲到的 太赞了
That's exactly what the pony said. No!
小马也是这么说的 停
Cut it out!
别说了
You snap out of it. And do what?
你振作起来了 振作起来干嘛呢
Smile myself to death?
笑着直到死去吗
Riley is gone. Everybody else is right.
莱丽已经不存在了 其他人都安然无恙
I'm wasting my life, and I'm tired of being chip-chip-chipper.
我是在浪费生命 我已经受够了
You are being ridiculous.
你是在犯傻
Is there anybody more ridiculous than you?
还有比你更傻的人吗
Knock, knock.
有人吗
Who's there? I'm Donnie Barnes!
是谁 我是唐尼·巴恩斯
I can't believe I'm saying this,
我都不敢相信我即将要说出的话了
but I really miss, "ladies."
我是真的怀念你说“女士们”了
That's a catchphrase,
那只是句口头禅而已
and Donnie Barnes don't need no stinking catchphrase.
唐尼·巴恩斯可不需要什么无聊的口头禅
You know why? I'm Donnie Barnes.
知道为什么吗 因为我是唐尼·巴恩斯
Okay, I'm out.
算了 我撤了
Riley, I came over to check on you.
莱丽 我是过来看看你
Because, well, I kind of expected this.
因为我差不多预料到这种情况了
Donnie Barnes, regular guy.
唐尼·巴恩斯 一个普通人
Morotia m. Black. Shplidead inside.
摩罗莎·M·黑暗 内心已死
I feel you. What's say you and I play by our own rules?
我懂你的感受 咱俩按照我们自己的游戏规则来玩怎么样
Shall we sit and ponder on the ridiculous futility of caring?
咱俩坐下讨论一下关心的荒谬和无意义怎么样
Let's do it.
来吧
You get me.
你懂我的
Stop. Riley, is this about the me and Lucas best couple thing?
停 莱丽 是不是因为我和卢卡斯被评为最佳情侣的事
That doesn't affect me at all.
跟那没关系
We need Riley back.
我们需要以前的莱丽
There is no value to the existence of Riley.
现在说以前的莱丽已经没什么用了
Well, we need Riley back to get Farkle back.
我们需要以前的莱丽找回以前的法尔科
There is no value to the existence of Farkle, dude.
现在说以前的法尔科已经没什么用了 哥们儿
Guys, listen, okay, I know you're hurt.
同志们 听着 我知道你们很受伤
I know what people say can be upsetting,
我知道旁人说的话会让你们难过
but I have no interest living in a world without Riley or Farkle.
但是我没兴趣生活在一个没有莱丽和法尔科的世界
And I'm not going anywhere until you two come back. You hear me?
你们俩不变回来 我就哪儿也不去了 你们听到了吗
Maya, the people you knew aren't here anymore.
玛雅 你所认识的人不在这儿
Then can you please tell me where I can find them?
那能告诉我到哪才能找到他们吗
They're in the yearbook.
他们在年鉴里
Keep in touch and have an awesome summer.
保持联♥系♥ 祝你度过一个愉快的暑假
Knowing you is so hard.
了解你真是太难了
Pay no attention to the bunny night-light.
不要看那个小兔子夜灯
I'm Donnie Barnes.
我是唐尼·巴恩斯
Mom, I need your help.
妈妈 我需要你的帮助
Oh, I don't think I've ever heard more beautiful words come out of that little face.
我好像没从你口中听过比这更动听的话了
You're a great actress/waitress, right?
你是一名优秀的演员兼服务员 对么
Well, some have said my crowd person number three
我的影迷说我在《嘿先生小心车》里
in Hey, Mister, Watch Out for That Car was life-changing. Yes.
三号♥路人的表演足以改变人生 没错 我是
Hey, mister, you should have watched out for that car, yeah!
嘿 先生 你应该小心那辆车
I need you to turn me into Riley.
我需要你把我变成莱丽
Does Riley need to say, "hey, mister..." No.
莱丽用说嘿先生吗 不用
No?
不用啊
Well, is she willing to?
那她愿意吗
I don't know how to do what she does, all right?
我不知道怎样才能成为她
She fixes things. I break things. We need someone to be her.
她是乖乖女 我是小混混 我们需要有人变成她
You wanna be Riley Matthews,
你想成为莱丽·马修斯
you gotta get inside her soul.
那你就得进入她的灵魂
My soul motel has no vacancy.
我的灵魂旅馆已经客满
It is fully occupied by scary Jack-o-lanterns and candy corns.
全部都被吓人的南瓜灯和玉米糖占领了
Aw, dark Riley
阴暗版莱丽
is really scraping the bottom of the Halloween barrel, now isn't she?
已经黔驴技穷到上演万圣节戏码了 是不是
You didn't teach me enough bad things.
是你没教我更多阴暗的东西
I'm so sorry, honey.
那我很抱歉 亲爱的
Riley, we need you back to fix Farkle.
莱丽 我们需要你去找回法尔科
It's what you do.
那才是你该干的事
What if we are fixed?
万一我们已经找回了自我呢
What if this is who we're supposed to be?
说不定我们注定要变成今天这样
Ma, you gotta help me out here.
妈 你得帮帮我
If she's not gonna be her, I will. Show me how.
如果她不愿做自己 那我就来做她 你教教我
All right, but before you become another person,
好吧 在你成为另外一个人之前
understand that you may learn things about them you didn't know before.
你得知道之前你所不知道的事情
You may learn a secret even they don't know about themselves.
你得知道甚至他们自己都不知道的秘密
Riley, this is your last chance,
莱丽 这是你最后的机会了
or else, I become you, and know all of your secrets.
否则 我就变成你了 我知道你所有的秘密
Nonsense. It's impossible to become somebody else.
胡说 没有人能变成别人
I love today.
我好喜欢今天啊
Today is even better than yesterday,
今天比昨天还要好
and yesterday was the best day ever!
昨天已经是最好的一天了
I'd think about tomorrow, but I am afraid I'd burst into sparkles.
我一想到明天 感觉自己就要蹦出快乐的小火花了
Oh, there it is. There it is.
这儿 这儿
If you were better, perhaps I'd gasp.
要是你能表现得再好些 也许我就表扬你了
Stop it. Stop it.
少来 少来
Gasp.
厉害
Please be back to normal. Please be back to normal.
拜托回归正常了 拜托回归正常了
I'm Donnie Barnes.
我是唐尼·巴恩斯
What the...
什么情况
Life is what we do between nothings.
生活就是无所事事
Is this a New York thing, or what is this?
纽约人都这样吗 还是咋的
Maya?
玛雅
Lollipops, and circuses, and things that rhyme with that.
棒棒糖 马戏团 还有和它们押韵的啥啥啥
No! This is your solution, Maya?
不要啊 这就是你的解决办法吗 玛雅
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表