剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
You know why it's a great day?
你知道今天为什么很美好吗
For you? Because it's a day.
对于你来说每天都美好
Endless possibilities lie ahead.
未来有无限可能
Nothing is endless except your goofy face.
除了你那傻呵呵的脸 没有啥是无限的
What a great day!
今天真美好啊
Looky here. What should we buy?
快看哪 我们该买♥♥点什么呢
We're not buying anything. That money is not yours.
我们啥也不买♥♥ 不是你的钱
This is where our friendship ends, right here, right now.
这就是咱俩友情终结的时刻 此时此地
Goodbye forever.
再也不见
Maya, somebody dropped that.
玛雅 钱是别人丢的
Who? Name? Whose is it?
谁 叫什么名字 是谁的
Whose? I'll take any "whose." I'll take the "who's" with the apostrophe
谁的 你随便给我说出一个谁来
because I never know which is right.
因为我根本就不知道是谁的
How could you live knowing that that belongs to somebody else?
你怎么可以安心拿本属于别人的东西
Everything I own belonged to somebody else.
我拥有的所有东西都是属于别人的
Riley, it's a five-sky. Not even a one-sky.
莱丽 这是五块 不是一块
Anybody could find a one-sky.
任何人都有可能捡到一块
Put it back.
放回去
This is my only source of income.
这是我唯一的收入来源
Read what it says, Maya.
看看上面写的啥 玛雅
"In God we trust."
上帝在我们心中
Seriously, you're going to go all the way there?
不是吧 你把上帝都搬出来了
Don't you believe that someone is always watching
你难道不相信有人在看着你
to see if you do the right thing?
是否在做正确的事吗
Not anymore.
没人看见
Maya, you know what I'm talking about.
玛雅 你知道我在说什么
And you know what I'm talking about?
那你知道我在说什么吗
Two mocha-chip ice-cream cones.
两个摩卡脆片冰淇淋甜筒
Mocha-chip, you say?
你是说摩卡脆片
With a mocha chip in every bite.
每一口都有摩卡脆片
How do they do that?
他们是怎么做到的呢
Riles, how about I do what I do, and you do what you do?
莱丽 我怎么做 你就跟着怎么做就好了
That's ridiculous.
太扯了
Riley?
莱丽
Oh, no.
不是吧
What a great day!
今天可真美好啊
I mean, come on!
太走运了
Are You seeing this?
您都看见了吗
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E24 Girl Meets Belief
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第二十四集
Riles, it was just a coincidence I happened to find it.
莱丽 我只是碰巧捡到而已
Can you leave it alone?
你能别管了吗
There are no coincidences, Maya.
玛雅 那不是巧合
A coincidence is just the universe's way of saying, "Hi."
巧合就是宇宙向你说你好的方式
Hi.
你好
Somebody here needs to learn a lesson.
有人要被上课了
In 1425, Joan of Arc, a 13-year-old girl,
1425年 圣女贞德 一个十三岁的女孩
believed that she heard the voice of God...
确信自己听到了上帝的声音
This is your lesson.
这就是给你上的课
Telling her to drive the English out of France.
让她把英国人驱逐出法国
Amazing.
好厉害
Yeah, back then you could drive at 13?
是啊 那时候十三岁就可以开车了吗
Nobody hears voices in their head.
不可能会听到什么声音
That's just crazy.
她就是疯了
It is so!
明明就是
Now Joan knew that this belief could cost her her life.
贞德知道这是个会让她奋斗终身的信念
What if she wasn't crazy, Farkle?
万一她没疯呢 法尔科
What if she just deeply believed in something?
万一这就是她的信仰呢
Well, why believe in anything you can't prove?
为什么要信仰都证实不了的东西呢
Ah, now there's a question.
现在问题出现了
Guess where this is leading us. To an assignment.
猜猜下一步是什么 作业
Yay.
好唉
You've all walked through life long enough
你们带着单纯的小脑袋瓜
with your blissfully empty heads.
已经经历过很多事情了
But what do you guys really believe in?
但是你们真正的信仰是什么
Some of our greatest thinkers believed in something so strongly
一些伟大的思想家认为坚定的信仰
that they gave their lives to change the world.
能够帮助他们改变世界
Show-offs.
大话王
Does anyone here believe in anything, anything at all?
这儿有人有信仰吗 随便什么信仰
I believe that Maya did wrong
我认为玛雅拿走
by taking somebody else's five-dollar bill.
别人的五块钱是不对的
I believe in five dollars' worth of ice cream.
我认为五块钱用来买♥♥冰淇淋是值得的
And I believe that you two are the perfect team for this
我认为你俩是这个作业的
if there ever was one.
绝佳拍档
You guys are going to report on Thomas Jefferson.
你们要就托马斯·杰斐逊作一份报告
Farkle, you're a man of science.
法尔科 你是个相信科学的人
I needs me my proof.
我需要证据
And Lucas. I have beliefs that work for me, sir.
还有卢卡斯 我有自己的信仰 老师
Well, this is going to be fun.
这下有意思了
You guys are going to report on Joan of Arc.
你们俩就圣女贞德作一份报告
She's a saint. Yeah, a saint. Whoowhoo!
她是个圣人 是啊 圣人
Now I want you two girls to really learn something from Jefferson.
我希望你们俩女生能从杰斐逊身上真正学到东西
Why do you keep booing Jefferson?
你为啥对杰弗逊这个态度
He hates us. How do you know?
他讨厌我们 你怎么知道的
He's making us do this. He died over 200 years ago.
他让我们做这个作业 他两百年前就死了
So it's you making us do this. Yeah.
所以是你让我们做这个作业喽 没错
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I'm doing my best,
我已经尽力了
but some days are hard.
但是有时候生活会很艰难
Like today was a hard day.
比如今天就是
I'm doing my best.
我已经尽力了
Do you fly around up there?
你在上面可以飞来飞去吗
Is it crowded?
挤不挤啊
Do you bump into anybody, or is there room to go fast?
飞得快的话会不会撞到别人啊
Auggie, honey? Oh.
奥吉 亲爱的
Are you sleeping?
你睡着了啊
Okay, I understand. Good night.
我知道了 晚安
Can you see me from up there?
你在上面能看见我吗
How many fingers am I holding up?
我这有几根手指头
Hi. You're still here?
嗨 你还在啊
Yeah-huh.
是的
Very clever with the shutting-the-door thing.
关门那招很聪明
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you talking to someone?
你是在跟谁说话吗
No, I was talking in my sleep. I'm sleeping right now.
没 我在说梦话呢 我睡着了
Oh. 'Cause you're saying some very interesting things.
因为你说的话很有意思
Could we talk about it tomorrow when I wake up?
可以等到明天我醒了再说吗
Yeah. And you know, some things are just personal and private,
可以 你要知道 有些事情如果你不想说
and that's okay too.
也没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. Just you and me.
好了 就剩咱们俩了
Do you have anything you want to talk about?
你有什么想说的吗
I'm a good listener.
我很善于聆听哦
You don't just pick things up and think that they're yours.
你不能捡到东西就据为已有
Oh, my gosh! Look what I found!
快看我发现什么了
You need to believe in things.
你要有信仰
I might if my life was as hunky-dory as yours.
我的生活要是像你那么好的话没准会有
Oh, so you're saying it's easier to believe when things are going well?
所以你的意思是一帆风顺的话更有可能有信仰喽
Things are going well. I just got 10 bucks
生活是一帆风顺啊 我捡到十块钱
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表