剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
It bothers me that this is the haunted house.
这个鬼屋让我烦心
You don't think it looks authentic?
你觉得它看起来不像真的
Oh, it's real authentic. I know the ghost who lives here.
它就是真的 我认识住在这里的鬼魂
Oh, really?
真的吗
Look, I know it's Halloween,
我知道今天是万圣节
but this ghost is about as real as the fake zombies inside.
但是这个鬼魂和里面假僵尸都是一个货色
Oh, do not doubt her ghostiness.
不要怀疑她的鬼魂身份
Oh, please. What can she do?
拜托 她能做什么
Oh, would you look at that?
快看啊
She is a ghost.
她是个鬼魂
And she's got style.
还很有范儿
Everybody used to know this house.
以前人们都知道这座房♥子
This is my best friend Tessie's house.
这是我最好朋友泰茜的家
We'd all come here to dance the night away.
我们曾在这里通宵跳舞
Tessie was the life of the party.
泰茜是派对的灵魂人物
But look at the place now.
但是看看现在这个地方
Why is it like this?
为什么会变这样
Nobody's hatched any schemes or planned any capers
再也没有人像你们那样
in the bay window of this house
坐在凸窗那里
the way you have in ours.
谈天说地了
So nobody lives here now.
现在没人住这儿了
Only Tessie.
只有泰茜
The party's been over for a long time.
派对已经结束很长一段时间了
She just sits,
她只是坐在那儿
staring out at a world that's forgotten all about us.
看着外面那个已经忘了我们的世界
Austin, are you crying?
奥斯汀 你是哭了吗
No.
没有
Where's Tessie now?
泰茜现在在哪儿呢
Oh, she's in there...
她就在这里
By herself in the bay window.
独自在凸窗坐着
Is there any way we can help?
有什么我们能帮上忙的吗
Well, there is one thing Tessie could never resist.
有一件泰茜无法拒绝的事情
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
Dance again. Yay!
又要跳舞了 太棒了
Dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah doy.
哒哒哒哒哒哒 杜伊
Hot feet hot feet
热舞 热舞
fire in the middle
纵情忘我
hot feet hot feet
热舞 热舞
warm as a griddle
热情似火
hot feet hot feet
热舞 热舞
sizzlin' through, oh, what will I do?
热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做
Like skiddly bop, bop, bop!
热舞热舞 热情一波又一波
Hot feet hot feet
热舞 热舞
fire in the middle hot feet
纵情忘我 热舞
hot feet warm as a griddle
热情似火
hot feet hot feet
热舞 热舞
sizzlin' through, oh, what will I do?
热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做
Like skiddly bop, bop, bop!
热舞热舞 热情一波又一波
I wanna be hot, hot, hot, hot, hot
这样充满热情的我
hot, hot, hot feet!
惹火 惹火
Tessie?
泰西
Tessie, it's me, Riley. Please come love us.
泰西 我是莱丽 出来见见我们吧
Hey, we flapped for you, Casper. Get out here.
嘿 我们跳舞给你看了啊 鬼马小精灵 快出来
This is not like her at all.
这一点也不像她
Well, maybe her not coming out is her way of inviting us in.
也许她不现身是想邀请我们进去
No, no. If she didn't come out for dancing,
不 不 如果她不出来跳舞
Tessie is not in the mood for company.
那一定是想独自待着
Hot feet I wouldn't.
热舞 我不会这么做的
Fire in the middle hot feet
纵情忘我 热舞
I mean it. warm as a griddle
我是说真的 热情似火
hot feet hot feet
热舞 热舞
sizzlin' through, oh, what will I do?
热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做
Like skiddly bop, bop, bop!
热舞热舞 热情一波又一波
I wanna be hot, hot, hot, hot, hot
这样充满热情的我
hot, hot, hot feet!
惹火 惹火
Thank you! We had a lovely evening.
谢谢你 今晚很愉快
Tessie's changed, man.
天啊 泰茜变了
It's been real, ghosty. Happy Halloween.
真的超级可怕 万圣节快乐
Okay, everybody pour out your candy.
好了 大家把糖都倒出来
Why? Everybody has their own pumpkin.
为什么 每人都有自己的南瓜啊
Yeah, but I like dividing it all up fairly.
是啊 但我喜欢公平分配
Well, well, well...
这样啊
Topanga's wrong about you, Ava Morgenstern.
托庞嘉看错你了 艾娃·摩根斯特恩
No, she's not.
你才看错了
Mini, mini, full size.
迷你装 迷你装 大容量
Toothbrush, toothbrush, crunch bar.
牙刷 牙刷 条状巧克力
Skip turn, skip turn, uh.
放弃 放弃 呃
Uh, let's just speed this up.
我们加快速度吧
Pleasure doing business with you, boys.
很高兴与你们共事
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
The haunted house freak you out?
鬼屋把你们吓跑了
A little too haunted for me, thank you.
我是受到了惊吓 谢谢
I can't believe you just left us there.
不敢相信你们居然把我们丢在那里
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
Excuse me, Doy?
你说什么 杜伊
Didn't you just go trick or treating?
你刚刚是在玩不给糖就捣蛋吗
Ava happened.
都被艾娃抢了
Topy, I'm crashing bad, man!
托比 我已经累坏了
I'm sleeping over.
我要睡了
Trick or treat. Help a Doy out.
不给糖就捣蛋 帮帮小杜伊吧
Oh, I'm sorry, Doy, but we don't have any candy.
对不起啊 杜伊 但我们没有糖
You don't?
你们没有
Nope. Then trick.
没有 那我就捣蛋了
Excuse me?
你说什么
If you don't have any candy, then I'm forced to do a trick on you.
如果你们没有糖 那我不得不捣蛋了
Oh, really?
是吗
You want stinky feet or surprise?
你们想要臭脚还是惊喜
Well, which one do you want, Maya?
你想要哪个 玛雅
I mean, who doesn't like a nice surprise, right?
谁不想要个美丽的惊喜呢 对吧
Do your worst.
放马过来吧
Doy!
杜伊
Do you feel anything? Pretend.
你感觉到什么了吗 装一下
Nice job. Wanna eat Ava's candy?
干得好 想吃艾娃的糖吗
Don't mind if I Doy.
如果你不介意杜伊分享的话
That was kinda cute.
刚刚太好玩了
Doy put a spell on us.
杜伊给我们下了咒
What could he possibly think of to do to us?
他能想到对我们做什么
He's six years old like Auggie.
他才六岁 跟奥吉一样
There's nothing in their heads except cartoons.
脑子里只有动画片
Uh, Riley?
呃 莱丽
Maya, you got real tall. Yay!
玛雅 你好高啊 耶
And now you're a cartoon. I love our lives.
你现在是卡♥通♥人物了 我真喜欢我们的生活
Riley, is this really happening,
莱丽 这是真的
or is everything in your head just coming out?
还是只是你脑子里的鬼主意
No, I still got stuff in my head.
不是啊 我还是有一堆鬼主意
What's in your head?
你脑子里有什么
Don't do this. Don't do that.
别这么做 别那么做
Be like me. Today is the best day ever.
做自己 今天是最美好的一天
Peaches!
桃子
Oh, my gosh. I have never felt better in my life.
哦 天啊 我从没感觉这么好过
Let's go rob a bank.
我们去抢银行吧
Quick, back in her head.
快 回到她脑子里去
After you.
你先走
No, after you. Please, I insist.
不 你先走 拜托 我是说真的
After you. After you.
你先走 你先走
Riley, we're cartoons.
莱丽 我们成卡♥通♥人物了
I know. Isn't it great? Bleh.
我知道 这不是很棒吗
Why is this so great? Bleh.
这有什么棒的
Because now we can finally see the world through each other's eyes.
因为我们终于可以用彼此的眼睛看世界啦
Ugh. Everything's pretty.
呃 这世界好美
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表