剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
One very blonde, one very brunette.
一个金发 一个黑发
Yup.
没错
Gotta choose, man. I know.
得好好选择啊 哥们儿 我知道
So, who do you like better? Me or Farkle?
所以你更给喜欢谁呢 我还是法尔科
Congratulations, Riley. You did it.
祝贺你 莱丽 你做到了
I had help.
因为我有帮手
You would've been fine without me.
没有我你也会好好的
I don't really see it that way, Dad.
我不这么认为 老爸
None of us do.
我们都不这么认为
Thank you for teaching my daughter so well.
谢谢你把我的女儿教得这么好
My pleasure.
很荣幸
I don't think Farkle would've
我觉得如果没有你
reached his full potential without you, Cory.
法尔科不会发挥出他的全部潜力 科瑞
Thanks, Minkus.
谢谢你 明克斯
He had a lot to live up to.
因为他有个好榜样啊
Thanks. That's why we want to see that he does.
谢谢 所以我们才希望他有所成就
Of course he will.
他会有所成就的
I don't really think you understand, Dad.
我觉得你没明白 爸爸
What?
怎么
Their class prank.
他们的班级恶作剧
Oh, you haven't heard about that?
你还没听说吗
No. What'd they do?
没 他们干啥了
Well, we started talking about legacy...
我们从遗赠开始谈起
About what we left behind...
我们想留下什么
And what we don't want to leave behind...
然后想到我们不想留下的
What we wanted to take with us...
我们想一起带走的
This is good.
这是个好消息
We stole somethin' from school.
我们从学校偷了点东西
You what? This is good.
你们干啥了 这是个好消息
Well, put it back!
快还回去啊
Nope. It's ours now.
不行 是我们的了
We captured the real John Quincy Adams mascot,
我们得到了约翰·昆西·亚当斯初中的真正吉祥物
and we're taking it with us.
我们要把它一起带走
What did you guys do?
你们干啥了
We stole you.
我们偷了你
I told you this was good.
我就说是个好消息嘛
What are you talkin' about?
你们在说啥呢
I called up Uncle Jonathan
我给乔纳森叔叔打电♥话♥了
and I told him that you had a lot more to teach us.
告诉他你还有很多知识要教给我们
She got you promoted, Daddy!
她让你升职了 爸爸
Of course, the superintendent of schools didn't want
当然了 学校的负责人
to move teachers around for only one student,
不想因为一个学生就调走老师
so there would have to be a lot of other people
所以还需要很多其他人
who thought you knew what you were doing.
都承认你的能力
So, the parents put together a little petition,
于是 家长们一起签名请♥愿♥
got some signatures, and we presented it to him.
然后上交给他
I was very convincing.
我很有说服力哦
How many parents?
多少家长
All of 'em.
所有家长
We want our children to have the best.
我们希望自己的孩子拥有最好的老师
You're going to high school, Cory.
你要去高中了 科瑞
Again.
再上一次
We get to stay together.
我们又要在一起了
You said that you had a lot more to teach us.
你说过还有很多知识要教给我们
And now, you can.
你可以继续教了
Still like him? Yeah.
还是喜欢他吗 嗯
You?
你呢
Yeah.
嗯
Okay. I'll check again tomorrow.
好吧 明天再确认一次
Any change?
有变化没
No.
没有
I've felt the same way about you
我对你的感情 自那次在地铁上
ever since I fell into your lap on the subway.
跌坐到你腿上 就一直没改变过
You?
你呢
There was this campfire, y'see.
之前那次 咱俩在篝火旁 你记得吧
You and me. I was in a far away place.
我和你 在离家那么遥远的地方
There was a million stars in the sky.
天空有无数星星
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think I don't want anybody to be hurt.
我不希望任何人受到伤害
I think we don't know how to stop that.
我们不知道该怎么停止
Still like him?
还是喜欢他吗
Yeah.
嗯
You?
你呢
Yeah.
嗯
Still like us? Yeah.
还是喜欢我们俩 嗯
Okay.
好吧
I've been waiting for a day like this to come
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel all right, I'm gonna take on the world
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars, I've got some pages to turn
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh oh oh oh oh oh
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E30 Girl Meets Legacy
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第三十集
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表