剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you, riley.
谢谢 莱丽
The mutton busters are getting ready to ride,
骑羊手们已经准备好上场了
Then it's you, lucas.
下一个就是你 卢卡斯
Make us proud, boy.
让我们骄傲吧 孩子
Friar. Mccullough.
弗莱尔 麦卡洛
I'm talking to young friar.
我在和小弗莱尔说话
So, you fixin' to ride again, huh?
所以你又要上场了是吧
That's right. Well...
说得对 好吧
Don't think about last time.
别想着上一次
you don't want that in your head.
你可不希望回想起那个画面
Let's watch my grandson, timmy master judy the sheep.
咱们来看我孙子蒂米驯服绵羊朱迪吧
Oh, you were about two seconds on judy the sheep, as I recall.
你在绵羊朱迪上就待了两秒吧 我记得是
But don't let that be in your head.
不过别想着这事了
How come you ain't out there with your grandson?
你怎么不去场边陪着你孙子啊
Well, then I wouldn't have the pleasure of watching him
那样我就不能享受在你面前
Right in front of your face.
炫耀我孙子了
And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
现在 女士们先生们 男孩女孩们
It's mutton bustin' time!
骑羊时间到
And here they come,
骑羊手们
The mutton busters!
他们来了
And now, everybody's favorite, judy the sheep,
现在有请大家最爱的绵羊朱迪
Who will be ridden this year by timmy mccullough.
今年由蒂米·麦卡洛骑行
That's my grandson!
我孙子上场了
And the gate opens, and timmy mccullough holding on!
门打开了 蒂米·麦卡洛坚持住
No, he's not.
不 他没坚持住
Ha ha! That's his grandson!
哈哈 那就是他孙子
Pappy joe!
乔爷爷
Sorry, riley.
抱歉 莱丽
Stereotypical cultural reduction's all I have left.
我剩下的就这么老掉牙的一套了
And now, for the event you've all been waiting for,
现在开始万众期待的环节
Bull ridin'!
骑牛运动
And this year, will we finally have a master of tombstone?
今年谁会成为我们的墓碑牛大♥师♥呢
The record on tombstone is three point seven seconds.
目前的记录为三点七秒
Will someone finally beat it?
会有人打破记录吗
But first, riding buttercup,
首先有请 骑上金花牛的
Is, eddie callaway!
艾迪·卡拉威
Eddie, that had to hurt.
艾迪 那一定很疼吧
Looks like eddie's gonna have himself
看起来艾迪
A little lay down for a moment.
要在地上稍微躺会了
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了
Lucas, you're serious, right?
卢卡斯 你是认真的 对吧
You can seriously do this.
你真的能做到
Yeah. I learned from the best, actually.
是啊 我可是从名♥师♥那里学成的
Who's the best? Eddie callaway.
名♥师♥是谁 艾迪·卡拉威
Coming up, our main event.
接下来 是我们的重头戏
Lucas friar tangles with tombstone.
卢卡斯·弗莱尔决战墓碑牛
Why you're here, boy.
上场吧 孩子
Lucas, look at me.
卢卡斯 看着我
If you do this...
如果你上场了
I will never speak to you again.
我就再也不和你说话了
Maya. Riley, why are you for this?
玛雅 莱丽 你为什么要支持他
Because I want him to succeed.
因为我希望他成功啊
I want him to make his grandfather proud.
我希望他成为他爷爷的骄傲
You're not proud of him if he doesn't do this?
如果他不这么做的话 你就不为他骄傲了么
I think you have a fine grasp of the general situation, yeah.
我想你终于理解现状了 是这样的
In my opinion, it's about facing life,
在我看来 这就是面对生活
Which runs harder than any bull.
而生活比公牛还要凶残
You gotta face your fears.
你需要直面恐惧
You ride them,
你不驯服他们
Or they ride you.
他们就驯服你
I'll never speak to you again.
我不会再和你说话了
Maya, what--
玛雅 你
Why would she do this?
她为什么要这样做
I don't know, but I'm about to find out.
我不知道 不过我要去问问
Riley, I'd--
莱丽 我想
I'd kinda like you to watch.
我想让你看我上场
Then I will.
那好吧
All right, as we know,
好了 众所周知
Buttercup the bull ain't no tombstone the bull,
金花牛可远比不上墓碑牛
But buttercup, as you can see,
但是你们都看到了
Has sent eddie callaway on a little vacation.
金花牛已经送了艾迪一程
Bon voyage, eddie.
一路顺风 艾迪
And now, the main event.
现在重头戏来了
Let's welcome lucas friar into the riding ring.
有请卢卡斯·弗莱尔进入骑行场
You can do this, lucas! You can do anything!
你能做到的 卢卡斯 你什么都能做到
This bull is nothing!
那头公牛没有什么大不了的
That's the bull?
就是这头公牛啊
That's lucas friar right there
卢卡斯·弗莱尔
Climbing up onto tombstone.
正在爬上墓碑牛
Let's see how old tombstone feels about that.
来看看这墓碑老牛有什么反应
Lucas, tell the bull you want to be a veterinarian!
卢卡斯 告诉那公牛你要当素食主义者
It's your only hope!
这是你唯一的希望了
I'm gonna be a veterinarian.
我要当素食主义者
He doesn't care!
他才不在乎
Lukey!
小卢
It's me, garducky!
是我 小子
Cletus, you gotta get outta here.
克里提斯 你赶紧离开
I'm gonna distract tombstone.
我要吸引墓碑牛的注意
He gonna forget all about you and come after me.
他会忘记你的存在 直接冲我来的
That's my plan.
这是我的计划
Well, can't do nothin' if he won't listen to reason.
好吧 他不讲理 我也没办法了
Here we go, folks. Time for the moment of truth.
要开始了 各位观众们 下面是见证真♥相♥的时刻
Okay, tombstone, just you and me.
好了 墓碑牛 就剩你和我
And the gate opens!
门打开了
Lucas! Lucas, are you okay? Lucas, get up!
卢卡斯 卢卡斯 你还好吗 卢卡斯 起来
I stayed on for, like, 30 seconds.
我在上面待了 差不多 三十秒吧
Yeah. Yeah, I knew you could.
是啊 我知道你能做到的
Look, you did it.
瞧 你做到了
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
女士们先生们 男孩女孩们
That is an official time! He's done it!
官方时间出炉了 他做到了
Let's hear it! Lukey! I'm proud of you, lukey.
掌声响起来 小卢 我为你自豪 小卢
We all are, boy. I never seen nothing like it in my life.
我们都是 孩子 我一生中还没有见过如此辉煌的成绩
Wanna hold onto this for safe keeping?
你想替我好好保管它么
I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
I'll keep it shinin' like the sun, garducky.
我会让它像太阳般闪耀的 小子
Ladies and gentlemen, lucas friar!
女士们先生们 这就是卢卡斯·弗莱尔
The new master of tombstone!
新的墓碑牛大♥师♥
Hey, hold on a minute.
嘿 等一等
Timmy, you did good out there.
蒂米 你刚刚很棒
All right, you tried hard.
听着 你努力了
Tombstone is tough, but he is no judy the sheep.
墓碑牛很强悍 但他照绵羊朱迪差远了
Sometimes you get thrown.
有时候你会摔下来
Don't let it throw you.
但不要因此一蹶不振
Understand me?
懂了么
Thanks, lucas.
谢谢 卢卡斯
That was a fine ride, son.
骑得真不错 孩子
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Friar.
弗莱尔
Mccullough.
麦卡洛
So he's all right.
所以他没事
He was wonderful.
他刚刚太棒了
How are you?
你还好么
I couldn't watch.
我看不下去
I don't know why, I just...
我不知道为什么 我就是
I couldn't watch.
我就是看不下去
I know why.
我知道为什么
I know that you think I love him like a brother.
我知道你认为我像爱哥哥一样爱他
You know?
你知道
I know that you've thought that for a while.
我知道你这样想过
Riles, whatever you feel, that's up to you. I--
莱丽 不论你的感觉是怎样 那都取决于你 我
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表