剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, this is terrible.
简直太糟糕了
Uncle Eric is running for senator.
埃里克叔叔在竞选参议员
Can we count on your vote?
你会给他投票吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
What are you gonna do for the little guy?
你会为弱势群体做些什么呢
I never really thought of you as a little guy, Harley.
我可从来没觉得你是弱势群体 哈利
You know something? I'm sure this school is really well taken care of.
你知道吗 我确信这所学校被照顾得很好
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I'm supposed to.
我应该这么做
Babies. You kiss babies, you maroon.
小婴儿 你应该亲吻婴儿 你这个傻瓜
Okay, Matthews. You kiss nice. You got my vote.
好吧 马修斯 你亲得不错 我会投票给你
All right, well, hey, there's one.
太好了 嘿 我们有一票了
Now how many do we need, robot?
现在还需要多少票 机器人
Three million. And how many do we have, robot?
三百万 那我们有多少票 机器人
One. Now burn me with your laser eyes.
一票 用你的激光眼把我♥干♥掉吧
No, don't. Okay, do it. Do it.
不 别 好吧 来吧 来吧
Let's not. Let's not, let's not. Okay.
还是别了 还是别了 别这么干了 好吧
Okay, phew. You know, we get along really well, don't we, robot?
好吧 你知道的 我们相处得还不错 不是吗 机器人
Yes, because with you around I feel really good about myself.
是啊 因为有你在旁边衬着 我自我感觉很良好呢
Okay, everybody, up here please.
好了 大家请看这里
In the 1960 presidential election,
在1960年的总统选举中
a young senator from Massachusetts was not expected
人们并不认为一位从马萨储塞州来的年轻议员
to beat Richard Nixon,
能够打败时任副总统
the current vice president.
理查德·尼克斯
But then they held the very first televised debate.
但当时他们举办了史上第一次电视辩论
And John Kennedy, the underdog,
然后约翰·肯尼迪 这匹黑♥马♥
became the 35th president of the United States.
成为了美国第35任总统
That's how powerful the media is.
媒体的力量就是这么强大
Senator Graham. Topanga Matthews, isn't it?
格雷厄姆议员 托庞嘉·马修斯 是吧
I never forget a face.
我从来不会记错人
Especially one that came out against me.
特别是那些站出来反对我的人
My law firm opposed the senator's plan to charge admission to parks
我的律师事务所反对议员对原本免费的公园和休闲区
and recreational areas that were previously free.
征收入场费的计划
A dollar for kids to run around and play, wasn't it, senator?
孩子们在里面闲逛玩耍就要收一美元 是吧 参议员先生
It's all about making money for the state.
这都是为了给国家创收
At the expense of our children?
以我们的孩子为代价
Well, we don't have enough money and there's so many children.
谁让我们没有那么多钱 孩子又那么多呢
That's enough. Okay.
到此为止吧 好的
Eric, is this bow tie, big glasses, whisper man?
埃里克 这是不是那位戴领结 大眼镜 说悄悄话的人
Could you say something?
你能说点什么吗
I believe we're here to discuss the finer points of the campaign.
我觉得我们来这儿是为了讨论一下竞选的细节的
This is him.
就是他
He works for Graham.
他为格雷厄姆效力
No. He likes me.
不 他喜欢我
Oh, I do like you.
噢 我确实喜欢你
Who's running your campaign?
是谁在组织策划你的竞选
The children. The children. Ha!
孩子们 孩子们 哈
Interesting. Yes, interesting.
太有意思了 是的 太有意思了
I thought you'd like that. Murphy.
我以为你会喜欢呢 墨菲
Wolff.
沃尔夫
I'm sorry. You guys know each other?
不好意思 你们俩互相认识
Another face that came out against me.
另一个站出来反对我的人
This guy's a little instigator who just won't go away.
这家伙就是个缠着人不放的煽动者
Three debates. As many as you want.
三场辩论 随你便
One debate. One debate.
就一场辩论 一场辩论
We have held this office for three decades. We will dictate all terms.
我们坐在这个职位上有三十多年了 我们说了算
I'm sorry. You work for him?
不好意思 你为他工作
Sure. Let's go with that.
是啊 慢慢习惯吧
But you picked me to run against him.
但是你选了我跟他竞选
You said I was the only one that had a chance.
你说过我是唯一一个有机会的人
That's correct. You are the only one
没错 你是唯一一个
who has a chance to make the Senator look good again in the eyes of the public.
有可能让公众重新觉得参议员的形象还不错的人
See you at the debate, kids.
辩论时见 孩子们
They played me. I'm just supposed to lose.
他们耍我 我是注定要输的
Supposed to.
按说是这样
Like Kennedy was. To Nixon.
就像肯尼迪那样 对尼克松
Yeah, but those guys weren't real!
是啊 但是那些家伙都不是真的
I'm done. I'm going home.
我不干了 我要回家
I'm gonna miss you, scarecrow,
我会想你们的 稻草人
lion, Dorothy.
狮子 多萝西
Robot.
机器人
I think I'm gonna miss you most of all.
我觉得我会最想念你
Current events. Somebody tell me what's going on.
说说时事 谁能告诉我发生了些什么
We should always have parks to play in.
我们应该一直有可以玩耍的公园
We should always look out for the little guy.
我们应该一直关注弱势群体
We should lower the voting age.
我们应该降低选举年龄
We need to treat this planet better.
我们要更加善意的对待这个星球
I don't want to go to Mars.
我不想到火星去
I want to rule an earth that has good air and good water.
我想统治一个空气清新水也干净的地球
A good earth for our children.
为了我们的孩子 一个更好的地球
Our children? I want 11.
我们的孩子 我想要十一个
Split 'em up however you want.
想怎么分配随你们的意
How do you want you get 11.
你怎么会想 十一个都是你的
So suddenly you guys are involved in your world.
突然之间你们就参与到你们的世界中去了
It's the only one we've got, isn't it?
我们只有这一个世界 不是吗
That's true. So what we can do to make it better?
对 那么我们能做些什么 让它变得更美好
You have the vote.
你有选举权啊
Why don't they let us vote? They don't trust us?
他们为什么不让我们参加选举 他们不信任我们吗
I would vote to make sure everybody takes care of each other.
为了确保大家彼此相互关心 我愿意投票
Everybody should have food and shelter and a warm coat for the winter.
每个人都该有食物 庇护所和一件暖和的大衣过冬
I approve that message.
我赞成那条提议
Well, I agree with you girls.
我同意你们 姑娘们
And, Lucas, you wanna lower the voting age?
还有 卢卡斯 你想降低竞选年龄
Show us you can be trusted.
怎么证明你值得信赖呢
Find your issue. Find your passion.
找到你的问题 找到你的热情
Because we don't have enough.
这正是我们缺少的
In the last election, the voter turnout was the lowest in our history.
在上次选举中 参选人数史上最低
Change that. Teach us to care.
改变它吧 教会我们如何关心
Well, how do we do that if we can't vote?
可是 如果我们不能投票 我们怎么做到这些
Find somebody you know who can.
那就找你认识的可以投票的人啊
Our parents? Yeah, your parents.
我们的父母 对 你们的父母
And we'll listen to you. You know why?
我们会听你们的 你知道为什么吗
You love us.
你们爱我们
Yeah, we do.
对 我们爱你们
You guys live in an age
你们正处在
where you can send your message with just one click.
点一点鼠标就能发送信息的年代
The media is even more powerful now.
现在的媒体更加强大
So have a message.
传播你们的想法吧
Because it's your world too.
因为这也是你们的世界
Uncle Eric, it's Riley. You've been sleeping here all day.
埃里克叔叔 我是莱丽 你已经在这儿睡了一整天了
I'm sad.
我好伤心
Eric, it's Moesha. We need you.
埃里克 我是摩伊莎 我们需要你
So sad.
心都碎了
Did the big bad political men scare you?
那个大块头的当官的坏家伙吓到你了吗
They made me sad.
他们伤了我的心
Well, get up. We need a voice!
好了 起来 我们需要一个声音
No, not getting up.
不 就不起来
And there is nothing you could do that's gonna make me possibly get-- oh!
你做什么都不能让我起 噢
That's just a big chocolatey bowl
那是个大号♥的 美妙的
of goodness, isn't it?
装满巧克力的碗 是吗
Get back in the race, you can put this in your face
继续参选 这些就都是你的
No, no, I will not be bought by your catchy jingle.
不 不 我是不会被你的甜言蜜语迷惑的
Get back in the race, you can put this in your face
继续参选 这些都是你的
Oh, man, now it's gonna be in my head all day,
我晕 我今天肯定要被这调子洗♥脑♥了
you mind witches. Gimme that.
你们两个搅乱我心智的女巫 给我
Oh, that's the stuff.
感觉好极了
So you're in?
那么你同意了
Hold. Hold.
拿着 拿着
Hand.
手
I won't be needing that.
我不需要那个
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表