剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Now?
现在吗
You're falling off the world now?
你现在就要从世界尽头掉下去了
I can't compete with you.
我不能和你比
In what? Life.
哪方面 生活
So, I have to go and find my own way.
所以我要寻找我自己的路
I have to go and create my own individual path
我必须要独自
and I must do it all alone, by myself.
走出我自己的人生道路
Come on, Maya!
拜托 玛雅
Um... we'll be at the river.
我们会在河边
Here?
就这儿吗
You think this is falling off the face of the earth?
这就是你掉下世界边缘的地方
My only chance at peace and serenity is at a sanctuary of solitude,
我唯一能够获得和平与安宁的避难所
away from mommy and daddy perfect.
就是远离我完美爸妈的地方
Hello.
你们好
Is there something I can do for you young ladies?
有什么我能够为二位姑娘效劳的吗
I'd like to renounce all of my worldly possessions,
我要放弃我的一切身外之物
except for all of my stuff!
除了所有我自己的东西
Aww, you're fun!
你好有趣
Let me in, sister.
让我进去 修女
Life out here holds no promise for me.
我对外面的世界不抱指望了
Well, I'm very sorry to hear that.
听到你这么说我很遗憾
What's your name? Riley.
你叫什么名字 莱丽
But I want my nun name to be
我希望我的修女名
sister Riley of perpetual bleh.
叫永恒的修女莱丽
Sorry, that name's already been taken.
对不起 这个名字已经有人用了
How about sis ri per bleh 84263?
你叫修女84263怎么样
Or Blinky?
或者亮晶晶
Blinky was my second choice.
亮晶晶是我的第二选择
Congratulations. You're Blinky the nun.
恭喜你 你是亮晶晶修女了
How about you? You don't want this.
你呢 你不是真想这样的
All right, ladies.
好了 姑娘们
May I ask what's really going on?
我可以问一下发生了什么事吗
Sister blinky is upset because her parents are perfect
亮晶晶修女很难过 因为她的父母太过优秀
and she'll never live up to them.
她永远也达不到他们的高度
Riley, let me help you.
莱丽 让我来帮你
Human perfection is unattainable.
没有十足完美的人
In all of my experiences with people,
在我与人交往的过往经历中
there's only one who even comes close.
只有一个人最接近
The mother superior? No, the next one.
女修道院院长 不是 是下一个人
Thank you, Topanga.
谢谢你 托庞嘉
You have saved our orphanage from becoming a Super Cluck.
你救了我们的孤儿院 让它不必沦为快餐店
It was a group effort.
这都是大家努力的结果
I'm only one Topanga.
我只是其中的一员而已
Oh, hi, girls.
噢 嗨 姑娘们
Cab!
出租车
Now, if she were your mother,
好吧 如果她是你妈妈的话
I'd understand why you'd wanna...
我完全理解为什么你会
Oh, Blinky. Oh, you poor thing.
噢 亮晶晶 噢 可怜的小东西
All right, Farkle. Let's see what you got.
好吧 法尔科 让我们看看你的能耐
I quit.
我放弃了
I will not fail this assignment--
我不会让这次任务失败的
I quit again.
我又一次放弃了
You know what sitting in the stands,
你知道坐在看台上
watching those games you play makes me realize?
看着你打比赛让我意识到什么了吗
You love sports?
你喜欢体育
Admit it. You love the thrill of competition.
承认吧 你喜欢竞赛的激动人心的气氛
Every sport is the same.
所有运动项目都是一样的
Being good at sports is just a matter of physics.
玩儿好一项运动只是个物理问题
Don't you mess up America's most favorite thing
不要把美国人♥民♥最喜欢的事情
with America's least favorite thing!
和美国人♥民♥最不喜欢的事情混为一谈
With the correct angle and velocity,
只要有合适的角度和速度
I should make every shot every time.
我应该能百发百中
Is that right?
是吗
Let's try a foul shot.
来试个罚球吧
Just put this ball here through that hoop there?
就在这儿把球扔到那个筐里
That's it.
就这样
Got it.
明白了
Shoot it.
投吧
I probably should've considered the x-factor.
我可能要把X变量考虑在内
And what's the x-factor?
X变量是什么
I stink.
我弱爆了
I've gotta say.
我已经看出来了
Oh, yeah? Well, I'd like to see you...
噢 是吗 我倒想看看你
Do...
投得
Better.
有多好
New sport!
换个项目
Oh, please.
噢 得了吧
All I need to do is compact my body
我只要把身体蜷起来
into a solid mass and then you can't pin me.
缩成一团你就没法儿对我怎么样了
What is that? Physics? Okay.
那是什么 物理吗 好吧
New sport!
换个项目
I've never even understood this game.
我从来都无法理解这项运动
You run around the bases and try to get home, right?
你跑遍全场然后还要跑回本垒对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Well, why do you need the other bases?
要那么多垒位干什么
Because you can't get home until you get around all of them.
因为你在跑过所有垒位之前不能到达本垒啊
But the quickest way between two points is a straight line.
但是两点间直线最短
You want to get rid of the bases?
你想直接跳过所有垒位
Yeah. Game's over sooner
是啊 这样比赛就能快点结束了
and we can all get back to physics.
所有人就都能回来上物理课了
Farkle, not everyone lives for theories and numbers.
法尔科 不是所有的人都为理论和数字而活
Well, they should.
但是他们应该这样
Come here.
过来
Shoot.
投吧
It's a waste of time. It's an impossible shot.
这简直是浪费时间 根本不可能投进
Running the bases is a waste of time.
跑过垒位也是浪费时间
This impossible shot...
这不可能的一球
...is not impossible at all.
并不是完全不可能
I don't know, Farkle. Shoot it.
我可说不准 法尔科 投吧
I believe everything you say now.
现在你说什么我都信
And I believe basketball may not be so bad.
我也觉得篮球没那么糟糕了
Wanna do it again?
想再来一次吗
Here?
这里
You think this is falling off the face of the earth?
你觉得这儿是掉落世界边缘的好地方
Well, hello.
噢 你们好
Something I can do for you ladies?
有什么我能为两位效劳的吗
I'm here to run away and join the circus.
我来这儿是为了离家出走加入马戏团
Well, you came to the right place.
好吧 你来对地方了
You got a circus name?
你有艺名吗
How about Blinky?
亮晶晶怎么样
That's no good. I already got 50 Blinkys
不太好 我已经有五十个亮晶晶了
right now in a little car back there.
就在后面的那辆小车里
You know, I sense that you're not really running
我觉得你不是真正
to the circus as much as running away from something.
想跑来马戏团 而是要逃避什么东西
You're very wise.
你真是太有智慧了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Anyway, all of us circus folk have,
不管怎么说 我们马戏团所有的成员
you know, run away from something at one time or another.
都曾经想逃离什么东西 你懂吧
For me, it was my father.
对我来说 是我爸爸
I knew I could never live up to him.
我知道我永远都不能到达他的高度
You understand what I'm sayin'?
你能理解吗
Yes, clown. Yes.
是的 小丑 我能
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
It's a pretty flower. I think it's not.
是一朵漂亮的花 我觉得不是
Yeah, well, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
It was handed down to me by my father, Jingles the First.
这是我爸爸 叮当一世传给我的
Was he a clown? No, he made keys.
他也是个小丑吗 不 他是个配钥匙的
I would like to hear about the beautiful flower.
我想听有关这朵漂亮的花的故事
I will tell you about the beautiful flower.
我会给你讲有关这朵漂亮的花的故事
It's a clown flower.
只是朵小丑的花
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表