剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
All through history, countries go to war.
纵观历史 战争无处不在
That's what we normally study in here.
这是我们平常会学的
But today, we're going to talk about peace and forgiveness
但是今天 我们要讲的是和平与宽恕
and how we get there.
以及实现它们的方式
Every once in a while, I come up with a good idea.
时不时的我就会冒出个好主意
What could it possibly be that I haven't already thought of?
你怎么就知道我没想到呢
Farkle, I forgive you.
法尔科 我原谅你
What did I do? I forgive you too.
我♥干♥啥了 我也原谅你
What did I do? You know what you do.
我到底干啥了 你知道你干啥了
I feel better now that I've forgiven you. How do you feel?
原谅你我感觉好多了 你呢
I'm sorry for every time I've hurt you! What did I do?
很抱歉我伤害到你了 可我到底干啥了
Ladies and gentlemen, today we're going to begin the forgiveness project.
同学们 今天我们开始讲宽恕专题
Our history isn't just about what we've done.
历史不光是我们做了什么
How we grow comes from the repair of what we've done
还有我们如何在破坏之后的恢复
and how we forgive what was done to us.
以及宽恕中成长
Hmm. We're in. What do we do?
听你的 要做什么呢
Everyone take out a piece of paper.
每人拿出一张纸
So this isn't your laptop or your cell phone.
因为不是你的笔记本电脑或者手♥机♥
You've got unlimited characters here.
所以没有字符限制
As many words as you want.
随便你们写多少字
The impact will last longer than six seconds.
这个影响将会超过六秒钟
And I guarantee you, it's never going to disappear.
我跟你们保证 这东西绝对不会消失
So pick up a pen. Express feelings.
拿起笔 写下你们的感受吧
This is one of the most important things you're ever going to do.
这将是你们做过的最重要的事情之一
You're about to forgive someone.
你们要去宽恕别人
What's this got to do with history, Matthews?
这跟历史有什么关系 马修斯
It gives you a chance to change it.
它给了你一个机会去改变历史
Like when I forgave auggie for biting the face
就像我原谅奥吉咬掉我的
off my beary-the-bear bear.
小熊熊熊的脸一样
That wasn't forgiveness, honey.
那不是宽恕 亲爱的
Why not? Because you haven't gotten over it.
为啥不是 因为你还没有放下
This is the first thing I see every day.
这是我每天看见的第一件东西
So is there anyone in your life that you want to forgive?
你们生命中有想要宽恕的某个人吗
Change your history. Go.
改变你的历史吧 开始
"Dear Auggie the murderer..."
亲爱的凶手奥吉
Maya, no one in your life you want to forgive?
玛雅 你没有想要原谅的人吗
No.
没有
Don't you think now would be a good time?
你难道不觉得现在是个好时机吗
You and your mom are in a good place.
你和你妈妈现在生活得很好
You're strong, Maya.
你变强大了 玛雅
Don't you want to forgive him one day? Why not now?
你难道不想原谅他吗 为什么不是现在呢
"Riley,
莱丽
"butt out.
别管闲事
"I am serious. Butt your butt out."
我说真的 别管闲事
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E23 Girl Meets The Forgiveness Project
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第二十三集
You know, you try to do your best by people.
人们总想尽力做到最好
You try to be the best friend you could be.
尽可能做最好的朋友
And what do you get?
然后又得到了什么呢
What did I do? Read 'em.
我♥干♥啥了 读一下吧
"Dear Farkle, I forgive you
亲爱的法尔科 我原谅你
"for ruining every single movie we've ever seen together."
毁掉我们一起看的每一部电影
How do I ruin every single movie?
我怎么就毁掉了
Ah, read mine. Read mine.
读我的 读我的
"I forgive you for figuring out the end of every movie
我原谅你总是提前猜到结局
"and shouting it out before it happens."
并且大声喊出来
Because, see, we don't want to know.
因为啥呢 我们并不想知道啊
I just want to share my abilities with my friends.
我只是想跟朋友们分享我的聪明才智啊
We don't want your abilities.
我们不想要你的聪明才智
Your abilities make us want to hurt you.
你的聪明才智让我们想揍你
Riley, Maya, movie with me?
莱丽 玛雅 我们一起去看电影啊
Are you crazy? Never again.
你逗我呢吧 可别扯了
"She dies!" "He blows up!"
她死了 他爆♥炸♥了
"She's the killer." "Nobody gets out of monkey town."
她是凶手 没人能逃出猴子镇
Are you crazy? Hurt you.
你逗我呢吧 想揍你
Well, thank you for forgiving me.
谢谢你们原谅我
Do you think we could still go to the movies
如果我不再剧透
if I stop telling you what happens next?
你们还愿意跟我一起看电影吗
Do you think you can?
你觉得你能做到吗
Of course I can. "Oh, let's give him one more chance."
当然可以 那就再给他次机会吧
"Hey!" Then you chase me, and then I scream.
然后你们追我 我喊叫
Let's give him one more chance.
那就再给他次机会吧
It's just too much fun! Ahh!
太好玩了
Go on, open it.
给你 打开吧
Read it. Go on. Open it, read it, go on!
读一下 快点
Open it, read it.
打开 读一下
I'll read it.
我来读
"Dear August,
亲爱的奥古斯特
"remember when you bit the face off of my beary-the-bear bear?
还记得你把我的小熊熊熊的脸给咬下来了吗
"Well, I forgive you."
我原谅你了
Ha! Now what are going to do?
现在我们要做什么
Didn't I do that when I was, like, three years old?
那是我三岁时干的啊
Well, now I forgive you. Your move.
现在我原谅你了 到你了
Don't you think a normal person would have gotten over this by now?
难道你不认为一个正常人早就该放下了吗
Auggie, this isn't about me.
奥吉 这事重点不在我
This is about you thanking me for forgiving you.
应该是你谢谢我原谅了你
So thank me.
谢我啊
What is the matter with you?
你什么毛病啊
This is the matter with me.
这就是我的毛病
It doesn't sound like you're trying to forgive me.
听上去不像是你要原谅我
It sounds like you just want me to be sorry.
像是你只想让我感到内疚
You should be.
你应该内疚
Well, I'm not, Riley. So do you still forgive me
我才不 莱丽 所以对于我不感到内疚的事
for something I'm not sorry for?
你还要原谅我吗
Forgive you with no return apology?
你都不道歉还想让我原谅你
No, I do not.
不可能
Then good day.
那就祝你开心吧
Good day to you, unforgiven.
祝你开心 不被原谅的人
Good day to you... not!
祝你不开心
Really, Topanga, please don't worry about this.
说真的 托庞嘉 不用你帮忙
No, I told you that I would come and help out when I can,
不行 我之前就说了有空过来帮你
and I can today.
我今天就有空
Yeah. No.
好吧 真不用啊
This is gonna be good.
有好戏看了
I can't take my eyes off it.
我已经无法移开视线了
You don't think I can do this, do you?
你觉得我♥干♥不好 是不是
I think that you are Topanga Matthews,
我觉得你是托庞嘉·马修斯
attorney at law, and that might perhaps
一名律师 这一点可能会
color the way that you deal with customers,
影响到你对待顾客的方式
who I don't even think will believe that you're a waitress.
这会让大家不太相信你是一名服务员
I could be a fine waitress.
我可以做一名优秀的服务员
And what will you have, sir?
您要什么 先生
Yeah, give me the cheesecake.
我要奶酪蛋糕
You want to try that a different way, chief?
你想换个方式说一次吗 老大
No! Okay. Hey, Howie.
不想 好了 你好 豪伊
Oh, there you go.
给你
You know what comes with our biggest piece of cheesecake?
你知道什么跟我们最大块奶酪蛋糕最配吗
Our biggest smile.
最大的笑容
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表