剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Boom, boom.
砰砰
Boom, boom.
砰砰
Boom, boom!
砰砰
His guilty conscience made him hear the heartbeat under the floorboards.
他的内疚感让他觉得地板下有心脏跳动的声音
So, he gave himself up. Some people just ain't cut out for this stuff.
所以 他自首了 有些人就是摆脱不了这东西
He called on me, you know.
他叫的是我 你知道的
I know stuff. I know a lot of stuff.
我很博学的 我知道很多东西
I know stuff about you.
我知道关于你的事情
You don't know anything about me.
关于我你什么都不知道
Boom, boom.
砰砰
Why would you do that? Boom, boom.
你为什么要这么做 砰砰
I don't understand, why would you do that. Boom, boom!
我不明白 你为什么要这么做 砰砰
All through kindergarten, I never fell asleep once.
我从来没有在幼儿园睡着过
I was faking all my naps. Faking them. I can't do it.
我所有的小睡都是装出来的 装出来的 我做不到
I don't know how Maya can just fall asleep anywhere.
我就不明白玛雅是怎么做到随便在哪都能睡着的
Okay, so, guys, the point of the story is that the conscience
好了 各位 故事的重点在于良知
Is more powerful than we realize.
它的威力比我们想象中的更强大
I never wake you up.
我从不去叫醒你的
For those of us who have one.
对于那些有良知的人
Now, just as the truth comes out,
就像是真♥相♥终会大白于天下一样
So too will a lie.
谎言也是
How will you live your lives?
你将如何度过你的一生
How strong is your conscience?
你的良知到底有多强
We haven't done anything yet.
我们还什么都没干呢
Oh, yeah.
也对啊
Before you give up on me completely,
先别抛弃我啊
You've gotta give me a trial run at least.
你必须得让我试试
You gotta, Maya. You've just gotta.
必须得 玛雅 必须
Yay. If I succeed...
耶 如果我成功了
I take you. And if you fail...
我就带上你 但是如果你失败了
I'm out, and out like a light.
我就退出 乖乖退出不说二话
Okay.
好吧
What's he doing?
他干什么呢
He loves his tots.
他就是喜欢数土豆球
Eight.
八
Nine.
九
Ten?
十
10 tots.
才10个啊
Auggie,
奥吉
How many you got?
你有多少
12.
十二个
Gimme.
给我
Do I have to?
我必须得给你吗
He counts the tots on everybody's plate
他把每个盘子里的土豆球都数一数
To make sure that nobody gets more than him.
以确保没人比他的更多
That's not what I do.
才不是呢
I know one thing for sure about life.
对于生活 有一点我是确定的
10 tots is one tot too little,
十个土豆球缺一个太少
And 12 tots is one tot too much.
十二个土豆球多一个太多
Watch this, Riley.
看着点 莱利
Mr. Matthews, you're looking good.
马修斯先生 你看起来不错啊
You wearing your hair different?
你换了个不一样的发型吗
How would that even be possible?
那怎么可能
Thank you, Maya. A lot of work.
谢谢你 玛雅 我可费了不少功夫呢
This doesn't just happen.
这可不是随便就有了的
What's the matter with Riley?
莱利怎么了
I don't know, Auggie. Riley, is there something wrong?
我不知道啊 奥吉 莱利 有什么事不对劲吗
Yeah-huh.
是啊
Boom, boom.
砰砰 砰砰
You know what? I'm not really hungry.
你们猜怎么着 我并不是很饿
does anybody else want this? No, Riley.
有谁想要它吗 没有 莱利
It's yours. Eat it.
它是你的了 吃掉它
Eat it.
吃掉它
What happens if I eat you?
如果我吃掉你会怎么样
Oh, I become part of your soul and haunt you forever.
我会成为你灵魂的一部分 永远萦绕在你心头
Enjoy me, and tell me I'm delicious.
好好享用吧 告诉我我很好吃
Riley, are you going to eat this?
莱利 你是打算吃掉它
Or are you not going?
还是不呢
I'm going.
我要吃
Swallow it.
咽下去
Here I go.
我来喽
Whee.
耶
So I'm in, right?
我算是一份子了吧
Yes.
是啊
Squee!
太棒了
All right. First thing we're gonna need is another Riley.
好吧 首先我们得为你找一个替身
Why? Your parents are going to open the door
为什么 你♥爸♥妈会打开房♥门
To check on you, and it needs to look like you're in here.
过来看你睡得好不好 这里必须看上去有人才行
Maya,
玛雅
How could it possibly happen where anyone would ever believe
怎么可能会有人相信
That was actually me under the covers?
被子底下躺着的人真的会是我
I mean, who would be dumb enough to fall for...
我是说 谁会蠢到相信
How did I get over there?
我怎么跑那儿去了
Cause I'm the best there is at what I do.
做这个我最在行
Night, night, fake Riley.
晚安喽 假莱利
I was once as innocent as you.
我曾经也是天真无邪如你
But now all I have to do is climb out that window
但现在我要爬出那扇窗户
And then I am just like this wicked woman over here.
然后我就跟这个淘气的女孩一模一样了
Riley, if you just let it happen,
莱利 如果你真打算做
There's a chance we can actually get away with this.
我们是有机会得逞的
Right. Sure.
对 那当然
I'm letting it happen.
我就打算这么做
First time I ever try something like this,
人生第一次尝试这样的事情
And I am going to get away with it.
我一定会成功的
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because I, like you, have no conscience.
因为我 就像你一样 没有任何良知
Great. Let's go.
太棒了 我们走吧
Boom, boom.
砰砰
Okay, this is going to be an interesting night.
好了 今晚绝对会非常有趣的
I can't believe we snuck out the window.
我真不敢相信我真的溜出了那扇窗户
I've never been to a college before.
我从没来过大学
They're going to know I don't belong here.
他们会觉察到我不属于这里的
Don't talk. Just act like you fit in.
别说话 假装你是这里的人
I want to talk so bad.
我太想说话了
You don't know what to say.
你都不知道说些什么
You've never been to a college before.
你从没来过大学
Beat Notre Dame!
打败圣母大学
Maya!
玛雅
Give her back.
把她弄回来
See you at the game, boys.
比赛时候见 各位
Riley if you talk here, they pick you up
莱利 如果你说话 他们会把你举起来
And they carry you. That's ridiculous.
并且带着你跑 太可笑了
Oh, yeah?
噢 真的吗
Gamma gamma nu!
伽马姐妹会
Give her back.
把她弄回来
I just pledged.
我刚刚宣誓了
I don't want to wait for college to be real. I'm staying.
我都不想等到几年后上大学了 我真想留在这里
We're leaving.
我们走吧
Why?
为什么
We got here too late.
我们来得太晚了
So how long did it take for you guys to get comfortable around here?
你们花了长时间才适应周围的环境呢
It's about the people you meet, really.
这跟你遇到的人有关 真的
It's nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
You too.
我也是
How did I think I could ever compete with them?
我怎么会认为我有机会比过她们啊
Maya...
玛雅
A gamma gamma girl does not let her sister give up
作为伽马姐妹会的一员 我绝不会让我的姐妹
At the first sign of trouble.
一遇到困难就放弃的
You're not a gamma gamma girl.
你不属于伽马学生会
Ry-ry!
丽丽
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表