剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway,
走廊里的女士们和先生们
it's yearbook time!
写年鉴的时候到了
Hi, page 42.
嗨 第42页人物
Hi, pages 27, 34, and 58.
嗨 第27 34 还有58页人物
You're doing too much. You should calm down.
你也太拼了 需要冷静一下
Yearbooks! Find out who we are
年鉴 用来发现真实的自己
and what we really think about each other.
并且发现我们对彼此的真实看法
You wanna know what I think about you?
你想知道我对你的看法吗
No, I do not. But I wanna tell you.
不 我不想知道 但是我想告诉你
I don't think you need to. I'm gonna do it anyway.
我并不觉得你有这个必要 反正我就是要告诉你
Don't do it. It's been a while.
别告诉我 已经有一段时间了
I'm asking you not to do it.
我正在请求你不要告诉我
I'm gonna do it. You wanna run, or you want it straight in the face?
我就要告诉你了 你是想逃跑 还是勇敢面对呢
Well, I wanna run, but how would that look?
呃 我想跑 但那画面是不是不太好
You guys wouldn't judge me if I run, right?
如果我跑的话 你们不会看不起我的 对不对
Come on, man. There's always another option.
拜托 肯定还有其他选择的啊
You okay now?
你说完了吗
Hmm. That was good.
嗯 感觉真好
You know else is good? Yearbooks.
知道还有什么东西也不错吗 年鉴
All of our classmates say what they think of us.
我们所有的同学都在上面说出了他们对我们的看法
Yearbook, find out how we'll be remembered.
年鉴 用来发现我们将被人们以哪一种方式记住
Guess what. You took another nice picture, you freak.
你猜怎么着 你又照了一张完美的照片 你这个怪物
Thanks, Farkle.
谢谢夸奖 法尔科
How will you be remembered?
你会以怎样的方式被大家记住呢
Did they do it to you again?
他们又那样对你了吗
"Most likely to be Farkle..."
“最可能成为法尔科”的是
Farkle.
法尔科
I didn't think I'd win it again this year, but I did.
我没想到今年我又会赢 但是我还是赢了
What does that mean exactly, Farkle?
这到底是什么意思呢 法尔科
How should I know? They turned being me into a category.
我怎么知道 他们把“成为我”也设立成一个类别
Hey, Riley won most likely to smile herself to death.
嘿 莱丽赢了最可能到死还一直微笑的类别
Aw. Well, who wouldn't wanna go that way?
哦 谁不想这样呢
I mean, when the time comes,
我是说 当死神降临的时候
why you gotta be a gloomy Gus?
为什么非要悲伤地离开人世呢
Riles, I don't think they meant this as a good thing.
莱丽 我觉得他们可不是这样理解的
They're making fun of me, and they're making fun of you too.
他们是在取笑我 他们也在取笑你
What? Would you stop smiling?
什么 你能别微笑了吗
I'm not smiling, Maya. This is my upset face.
玛雅 我不是在微笑 这是我伤心的表情
This is smiling.
这才是微笑
You know what? I don't care what they say.
你猜怎么着 我才不在乎他们说什么
Neither do I.
我也不在乎
I don't care what they say at all. Neither do I at all.
我完全不在乎他们怎么说 我也完全不在乎
How did this stuff even get in here? We're the editors.
这些东西是怎么出现的啊 我们才是编辑啊
Wow, we must have very poor quality control.
哇 我们的质量控制机制一定是烂到不行了
What did you get, huckleberry?
你那儿写的是什么 小越橘
I got most likely to be okay with anything that ever happens.
我是最可能对发生的任何事都感觉还好的人
How do you feel about that?
对此你感觉怎么样呢
Well, actually, I'm okay with that.
呃 说实话 我感觉还好啊
I'm not all sunshine and rainbows.
我并不一直都是阳光和快乐的
I have a dark side.
我也有黑暗的一面
Let me see your dark-side face.
让我看看你黑暗的那一面
Look, guys, we're not gonna make a huge deal out of this, are we?
听着 伙计们 我们没必要大惊小怪的 好吗
Yeah. Who cares? It's only what everybody thinks of us.
就是 谁在乎啊 这只不过是所有人对我们的看法而已
What's more important to you?
对你来说哪一样更重要呢
What you think of yourself or what other people think of you?
是你对自己的看法 还是其他人对你的看法呢
What I think of myself. Yeah.
我对自己的看法 说得对
And what I think of myself is that it really bothers me what other people think of me.
我对自己的看法就是别人对我的看法真的让我很心烦
Yeah. Well, forget about it.
说得对 诶 你还是别想了
It's not like you can just turn around and be someone new.
你又不可能转身变成另外一个人
Yeah.
对哦
This is me now.
这是我的新造型
Farkle? Nope, Farkle is gone.
法尔科 不是 法尔科已经不存在了
You will never see him again.
你们再也不会见到他了
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E12 Girl Meets Yearbook
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第十二集
Okay, what have we got here?
好吧 这又是怎么了
I'm Donnie Barnes.
我是唐尼·巴恩斯
Really, Farkle, of all the names in the world you could pick for another personality,
真的吗 法尔科 世界上有那么多名字可以用作你的新身份
you pick Donnie Barnes?
而你却选了唐尼·巴恩斯吗
You don't get it, do you?
你就是不懂 对吗
I'm Donnie Barnes, regular guy.
我是唐尼·巴恩斯 一个普通人
I'd see that movie.
我愿意看这部电影
Donnie Barnes is the real me.
唐尼·巴恩斯就是真实的我
Farkle minkus is my goofy other personality.
法尔科·明克斯则是傻呆呆的另一个我
No, you're Farkle.
不 你就是法尔科
Look, I'll prove it to you.
看 我会证明给你看的
See?
看到了吗
How did you possibly do that?
你是怎么可能做到的
I don't wanna be most likely to be Farkle.
我不想当最可能成为法尔科的人
Face it, cowboy. There's a new pretty boy in town.
面对现实吧 牛仔 镇上又来了一位小鲜肉哦
Thank you. I am...
谢谢大家 我是
Donnie Barnes.
唐尼·巴恩斯
Are you gonna do something?
你会采取什么行动吗
Because this is where you do something, right?
因为这就是该你采取行动的时刻 对吗
Are you gonna do something? Is there a lesson?
你会采取什么行动吗 有什么经验教训给我们吗
You got a lesson? Is there a lesson?
你有课给我们上吗 有吗
Iceland. Iceland!
冰岛 冰岛
You all fixed?
你好了吗
No? I don't think he's all fixed.
没有吗 我感觉他还没好
If that was Riley, you know you'd fix her.
如果是莱丽 你肯定会让她好起来的
Sit down, Lucas. Oh, you know I'm right.
坐下吧 卢卡斯 哦 你知道我说对了
Iceland and Greenland.
冰岛和格陵兰岛
What do you think about them, Mr. Barnes?
你对它们有什么看法吗 巴恩斯先生
When I look like this, I don't have to think, right, Lucas?
像我这么帅 我根本不用思考 对吗 卢卡斯
Dude, I won the scholar athlete award.
大哥 我拿体育奖学金的好吗
Ooh, nerd alert!
哦 书呆子出没哦
Iceland and Greenland, anybody?
冰岛和格陵兰岛 有人有什么想法吗
Iceland is a land of ice. Wrong.
冰岛就是全是冰的岛 错了
Then Greenland is a land of green. Wrong.
那格陵兰岛就是全是绿油油的岛 错了
Then who cares? Stupid countries don't even know who they are.
谁在乎啊 傻缺国家连自己是谁都不知道
Stupid countries.
真是傻缺国家
The vikings discovered this beautiful green country.
维京人发现了这个绿油油的国土
I come from vikings. You do?
我有维京人血统 真的吗
You don't know me.
你又不了解我
Okay.
好吧
So, the vikings, they didn't want anyone else taking their new country,
维京人呢 他们不想让其他任何人占有他们的新国土
so they decided to name it Iceland.
于是他们把它命名为冰岛
Everyone figures it must be cold.
每个人都觉得那里一定很冷
Nobody wants to go there.
就没有人想去了
So they made everybody think of it in that way even though it wasn't true?
所以说他们令所有人都这么想 尽管这并不是事实
That's right.
对
Then another viking comes along, Erik the red,
然后另一个维京人出现了 他就是红胡子埃里克
and he discovers a land of snow and ice.
他发现了一块全是雪和冰的土地
And he wants everyone to go there instead,
而他想让所有人都来这块土地
so he names that Greenland,
于是他命名其为“绿色的陆地”
and everyone goes there.
然后所有人都去了那里
The jerks!
混♥蛋♥
So you're saying the perception of a thing doesn't make it so?
所以你是说对一件事物的看法并不能展现其本质
I'm saying people are always gonna say stuff.
我是说人们总是会说些什么
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表