剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
And doy is a guest in our house.
杜伊是家里来的客人
So will you please let go of your need to be right all the time,
所以拜托你能不能别苛求一切都完全正确
and we just call the kid "Doy"?
我们就管那孩子叫杜伊好不
Doy?
杜伊
Can I please talk to you for a minute?
我可不可以跟你说句话
I wouldn't.
换我不会同意
I wouldn't either.
我也不会
Come here.
过来
Come on.
来呀
Come on.
来呀
Okay.
好了
Here's what's going to happen next.
接下来要发生的就是
One smoothie, two straws.
一杯奶昔 两只吸管
You two new at this?
你俩是新手么
Don't worry, it gets harder.
别担心 会越来越难的
We're just sitting here.
我们只是坐在这里
Yeah, we haven't talked to each other much at all.
嗯 我们都没怎么讲话
It's too bad, because you're one of my favorite people to talk to.
太可惜了 因为你是我最喜欢交谈的人之一
I think your mom did a really good job on this place.
我觉得你老妈把这里打理得真不错
Yeah, going to be a great hang out, isn't it?
嗯 会是个不错的约会地点 是不是
Yeah, look at all these NYU students.
嗯 看看这些纽约大学的学生们
Smiling...
微笑着
Talking...
交谈着
Looking real...
看起来很真实
Comfortable with each other, yeah.
彼此相处融洽 嗯
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know why it's so hard for us to talk all of a sudden.
我不知道为什么忽然间咱俩交谈变得困难了
It's not like we've changed.
也不是说咱们变了
We're boyfriend and girlfriend now.
我们现在是男女朋友了
Yeah but those are just words, Riley.
嗯 但这些只是说辞 莱丽
Words don't change people.
说辞不会让人们改变的
Mrs. Farkle Minkus.
法尔科·明克斯夫人
You said yes?
你答应了吗
Good-bye Maya Penelope hart,
再见了 玛雅·佩内洛普·哈特
Hello, Mrs. Farkle Minkus.
你好 法尔科·明克斯夫人
All this time, I've been trying to love and appreciate her,
这么久以来 我一直试图爱她欣赏她
but all it took was this big, hunking rock.
到头来只用这么一颗大石头就搞定了
Make a note, Riley.
记下来 莱丽
They put one of these in front of our face,
他们把这个东西送到我们面前
and we get hypnotized by the sparkles.
我们就会被它的耀眼光芒催眠
Wait, you only said yes because of the ring?
等下 你就是因为这个戒指才同意的么
It had nothing to do with me?
跟我完全无关么
That would be pretty shallow of me, wouldn't it?
那我就太浅薄了是不是
I don't care.
我不在乎
All right, Farkle, you're a scientist,
好吧 法尔科 你是个科学家
let's do an experiment.
我们来做个试验
Ask me without the ring.
不拿戒指来问我
Would you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Die. Now ask me with the ring.
去死 这次拿着戒指来问我
Would you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I believe you.
我相信你
Hypnotized, Riley. You need to protect me.
被催眠了 莱丽 你要保护我
Protect you from what, Maya?
保护你什么 玛雅
Relationships are supposed to be about two people
恋爱关系应该是两个人
who make the choice to come together by themselves.
自愿选择在一起
Of their own free will at the right point in time.
在合适的时间 出于他们自己的意愿
It has nothing to do with--
跟别的没有关系
how do they get these things so sparkly, Farkley?
这东西怎么能弄得这么闪亮啊 法尔科亮
Pressure.
压力
This diamond used to just be a piece of coal
这块钻石过去只是一块碳
that was put under a lot of pressure.
然后被施以很大的压力
Yeah, I'm keeping it.
嗯 我把它留下了
Good. I come with it.
好 我跟你一起
Huh, well, I really love you and everything.
嗯 我爱你什么的
Why, thank you. I was talking to the ring.
见外啦 谢谢 我在跟戒指说话
The way I see it, the only way we could be happy
在我看来 我们可以幸福生活的唯一方式
is if I sell you, get a nice house
就是如果我卖♥♥了你 买♥♥个好房♥子
and the two of us would just be happy with each other.
然后咱俩就可以幸福地生活在一起了
Just me and you? Just me and the ring.
只是我和你么 只是我和戒指
Wait you're selling me? I thought that was clear?
等下 你要卖♥♥掉我吗 我说得挺清楚了
Fine. Come on Lucas, let's get out of here.
好吧 卢卡斯 咱走吧
Oh, well I was going to walk Riley home.
哦 我想送莱丽回家呢
You don't have to.
你不需要的
No, I think I should.
不 我觉得我应该做
Try again.
再试一次
I want to very much.
我很想这么做
Wait, that means I'm walking home with Farkle?
等下 就是说我要跟法尔科走回家了
You're wearing my ring.
你戴着我的戒指呢
Boy, the stuff you got to do.
好吧 身不由己啊
I'm not sure it's going to work out with them.
我不太确定他俩这事能成
You think?
还用说吗
So you're walking me home?
你真要送我回家吗
Yeah.
嗯
Hold hands?
牵手吗
I guess we should.
我猜应该牵吧
Try again.
再试一次
I want to very much.
我很想这么做
Yeah this isn't going to be weird at all.
嗯 这种事情一点也不奇怪
Do you know what my name is called?
你知道我的名字是什么吗
Auggie's mommy.
奥吉的妈咪
Topanga.
托庞嘉
You're just trying to make me feel better.
你只是想让我觉得好受些
You think you have a funny name?
你觉得你的名字很可笑吗
I have a funny name too.
我的名字也很可笑
And when I was a little girl,
当我还是个小女孩的时候
I could never understand why my parents would do that to me.
我怎么也无法理解为什么我的父母要这么对我
I know, right?
我懂啊
But then,
但之后
I found out that they love me very much.
我发现他们非常爱我
And they gave me a name that was important to them.
他们给我起的名字对他们来说非常重要
Do you know what your name means?
你知道你的名字是什么意思吗
Every morning, before the sun comes up,
每天早晨 在太阳出来之前
the ground is wet.
大地是潮湿的
And that water is a gift for the flowers and the grass.
这个水分是献给花朵和青草的礼物
So that they can grow.
好让它们可以生长
And they can make the world more beautiful.
这样它们才会让世界变得更美
You were given your name
父母给你起这个名字
because you make your parents' world more beautiful.
是因为你让你父母的世界变得更加美好
Do you understand me?
懂我的意思吗
Do you know what that water is called
你知道那个水叫做什么吗
that's there for the grass every morning before you wake up?
每天清晨 在你醒来之前 青草上边的水
Yes.
嗯
What is it?
叫什么
Morning doy.
朝杜
Okay, get out of here, Doy.
好吧 走吧 杜伊
Yay!
耶
He broke ya.
你完败
Yeah, he did.
嗯 是啊
You know, Topanga,
你要知道 托庞嘉
one of the things that I've learned from being a teacher
我从教师这个职业学到的一点
is that sometimes you just have to let kids live.
就是有时 你需要放手让孩子们自己生活
Thank you very much, Lucas.
非常感谢你 卢卡斯
I had a wonderful time.
我过得非常快乐
You're welcome, Riley.
不客气 莱丽
I also had a wonderful time as well.
我也过得很开心
Uh, what are you kids doing?
呃 孩子们 你们在干什么
You guys look really awkward and stiff.
你们看起来很诡异 而且很呆板
Is this about that kiss I heard about?
是不是跟我听说的那个吻有关
What?
什么
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表