剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Well...
那么
Let's go to your house while you still have it.
那我们去你家吧 趁你还拥有这幢房♥子
My house?
我家
Yeah. Farkle, you've been to our houses.
是啊 法尔科 你来过了我们家
We haven't been to yours.
我们还没去过你家呢
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这好像不太好
Farkle, we get it. You were rich.
法尔科 我们理解 你曾经很富有
You have a nice room.
你的房♥间很漂亮
Well, I just want to hang out with you guys at your places.
我只想在你们家玩
Why? I don't know. I like your places.
为什么 我不知道 我很喜欢你们家
We're going.
我们去定了
Your room can't change how we feel about you.
不管你的房♥间怎样 我们的友情都不会变
Why is your mouth open?
你张着嘴干嘛
Maya's hitting me.
玛雅在打我
Maya. Look at this stuff!
玛雅 看看这些东西
How can you not hit him? You have to stop!
有什么理由不打他 你得住手
What are you gonna do about it, little... Rich boy?
你打算怎么处理这些东西 小 富家公子哥
What is that? A train?
那是什么 火车
I'm gonna send you far, far away.
我要把你送去很远很远的地方
You have boarded the "c" train
你已经坐上了C线列车
for the kitchen, the skating rink,
它可以载你去厨房♥ 滑冰场
and the Minkus megaplex 17.
还有明克斯17号♥巨型影院
Farkle, how do you possibly live here?
法尔科 你在这种地方怎么住得下去
Look down there. The people are ants.
往下看 人们都像蚂蚁一样
Look up there. I just saw a comet fly by.
往上看 我刚刚看到一颗彗星划过
Yeah. My ceiling is a planetarium.
是啊 我的天花板上装了星象仪
But don't worry, Riley. Pluto will always be a planet in my room.
但别担心 莱丽 冥王星在我房♥间里永远都是行星
Aw. Good.
啊 真好
You're the same Farkle no matter how much money you have.
不管你有多少钱 你都是我们的法尔科
Yeah, I don't think money could change any of us.
是啊 我认为金钱不会改变我们任何一个人
What? I stopped at the gift shop.
干嘛 我去了趟礼品店
Something I can help you with, Aug?
有什么事吗 奥吉
Do you have any idea when the mother of the house will be getting home?
你知道母亲大人什么时候回来吗
What do you need, Auggie?
你想做什么 奥吉
Today's allowance day.
今天是发零花钱的日子
Mommy usually gives it to me.
妈妈一直在这天给我零花钱的
Oh, okay. Well, here you go.
哦 好啊 你拿着
N... no. I'll just wait for mom.
不要 我还是等妈妈回来好了
I don't get it.
我不明白
What, her money is better than my money?
她的钱比我的钱好
No.
不是
I just know that mommy makes more,
只是我知道妈妈赚的钱更多
And I don't want to put a dent in you.
我不想太让你破费
Well, that's true.
话是这么说
She does, but I think I can handle your allowance, Auggie.
但我还是有能力给你零花钱的 奥吉
What do you get there? One, two bucks?
你要多少 一块还是两块
Okay, I get two bucks.
好吧 那我就拿两块好了
Oh, what? You... you... you... you get three?
啊 什么 你 你拿的是三块
All right, this is gonna hurt my argument here.
哎呀 这下尴尬了
It didn't have to come to this!
我不想这样的啊
Uh... well... well, do... do you need
呃 那 那你
To mail a letter? Here... here's a stamp.
你要不要寄信 我有张邮票
This makes me feel bad.
我觉得好有负罪感
Hi. How's your day going... Quick! I... I need a buck!
你们好呀 今天过得怎么 快 给我一块钱
C... can you break a 20?
我只有二十 能找吗
This makes me feel bad!
我觉得好难过
What?
什么
Well, me and this cat would look wonderful strolling
我和猫猫在香榭丽舍闲逛的话
Down the Champs-elysees.
一定是道亮丽的风景线
Being poor lesson number two:
穷♥人♥大讲堂第二课
We will never stroll down the Champs-elysees.
我们是不可能去香榭丽舍闲逛的
Paris.
巴黎
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
Oh, that's got some distance!
哦 这一杆打得很远嘛
I don't get boys.
我不太理解男生
Farkle, what is this game? Zombies eat your brains four?
法尔科 这是什么游戏 僵尸食脑4
Do you really play this? I'm ashamed of you.
你真的玩这种游戏吗 我真为你感到惭愧
Yeah? Try it.
是吗 你玩玩看
Stop it. What... what, this old thing?
别说了 什么 这个老古董
No, I just got this out of the closet.
不是啦 人家刚从衣柜里拿出来
No, Jean Pierre Lafontaine.
不是啦 是让·皮埃尔 枫丹白露什么的
As fun as this is...
虽然这很有趣
It's not real.
但这不是真的
Lesson number three on being poor:
穷♥人♥大讲堂第三课
Way too easy to get caught up in what's not real.
太容易被虚幻的东西吸引
You got a great, big room, Farkle.
法尔科 你的房♥间很棒 很大
It just...
但是
Keeps us too far apart from each other.
拉远了我们的距离
Die, suckers! Die!
受死吧 废柴 受死吧
That's lesson number four, right?
那是第四课 对吧
It's better to be together.
和朋友在一起更好
Always.
一直如此
Hey, guys.
嘿 孩子们
Great to see you enjoying our house.
很高兴看到你们玩得这么愉快
Why haven't you ever been here?
你们为什么从没来过这里
Oh, hi, Minkus. Nice crib.
哦 你好 明克斯 这房♥子挺好的
Die!
受死吧
Very sorry, you know, for the unfortunate turn of events.
很抱歉 这次事件真是太不幸了
Thanks. I've always felt that it's not the event that reveals the man,
谢谢你 我一直觉得 展现个人本性的不是事件本身
but how the man responds to the event
应对这些事件的方式
that reveals the true nature of character.
才能展现人的真正品格
How are you responding, sir?
你是怎么应对的 先生
I watch cartoons.
我看卡♥通♥片
I eat cereal without milk because my tears fill the bowl.
不加牛奶 干吃谷物 因为碗里盛满了我的泪水
Stuff like that.
就是这样
I want you to know I don't care if we live like this or not.
我想告诉你 我不在乎我们的生活是不是这样
Why not, Farkle? Aren't you proud of what we've done?
为什么 法尔科 你不为我们所做的一切而骄傲吗
I'm not really sure of what we've done, dad.
我不太清楚我们做了什么 爸爸
I know if the stock market goes up, you're happy,
我只知道 如果股市行情好 你就高兴
And if it goes down, you're not.
如果行情差 你就愁眉苦脸
I know the busier you are, the less I get to see you,
我只知道 你越忙 我见你的次数就越少
And if you're wondering why I've never brought my friends here before,
如果你好奇 为什么我从不把朋友带到自己家里来
It's because I'm a little embarrassed.
那是因为 我觉得有点尴尬
By me? No. Never by you.
因为我 不 从来不是因为你
By all this stuff we have.
是因为我们拥有的这些东西
We have so much. Why do we deserve it?
我们拥有那么东西 为什么活得这么累呢
What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
I think you're the best there is.
我觉得你最棒了
Look at us. We're having a really good time.
看看我们 我们多开心
I like this little ferret.
我喜欢这只小雪貂
Hi.
你好
Hey, what are you doin'?
嘿 你在做什么
There's people right out your window.
你窗外有人经过
I wish I had that.
我也希望我窗外有
Where are they all going?
他们要去哪里
Right now?
现在
They're going home, Farkle.
他们要回家 法尔科
Do you know them?
你认识他们吗
What about her? Do you know her?
她呢 你认识她吗
Yeah, that's Mrs. Abruzzo.
认识啊 那是阿布鲁佐太太
Why is she wearing two jackets?
她为什么穿着两件夹克
I always ask her that.
我也经常问她
She said she just doesn't have time to get a warmer coat,
她说她一直没时间买♥♥件更暖和的外套
But she says she's fine.
但她说没事
I don't think she's fine.
我觉得她不像是没事的样子
Yeah.
是啊
Hi, Mrs. Abruzzo.
你好 阿布鲁索太太
You have a great room, Maya,
你的房♥间很棒 玛雅
With a much better view than mine.
跟我一比 你窗外的风景好看多了
I'm glad you appreciate it, Farkle.
谢谢你的喜欢 法尔科
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表