剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Can I please have that back?
请还给我 行吗
No.
不行
Honey, it's totally okay
亲爱的 你不过是想要
that you want to create space for new memories.
给未来的记忆腾出点空间 这无可厚非
Let's just keep the old memories somewhere safe.
但你也可以好好安置一下原来的回忆呀
You may decide that you want to visit them again later.
说不定哪天你也想要回到过去感受一下
Fine.
好啊
You see, Maya?
你看吧 玛雅
One of us is completely okay with making room for the new.
有人觉得给未来腾出点地方一点问题都没有
Okay.
是啊
You guys are laughing.
你们俩在笑
Yeah.
是啊
Is it because I'm so right that it's funny?
是因为我说的太有道理 所以觉得好笑
No.
不是
Oh. Then why are you laughing?
哦 那你们干嘛笑
It's just a little memory that we've put away.
就是忽然想到点儿以前的事了
Yeah. Let's take it out and visit.
对 我们一起回忆回忆
Why are you doing this? Am I not good enough?
你们为什么这么做呢 我不够好吗
You're okay. Topanga!
你没什么不好 托庞嘉
I like the way things is.
我喜欢现在这样
Why do we need another baby?
为什么非要再添个宝宝呢
We just need Mommy, Daddy, Riley, Maya.
我们只需要妈妈 爸爸 莱丽 玛雅
I lost her.
我找不着她了
Only I could lose a pregnant Topanga.
也就我会把怀着孕的托庞嘉弄丢了
Of course. Pregnant Topanga's in the car already.
我傻了 怀着孕的托庞嘉已经上车了
Don't move, girls.
别乱跑 姑娘们
Mrs. Svorski's on her way up.
斯沃斯基太太马上就到
All right! We all got things going on!
别按了 我们都很忙啊
You're gonna be a big sister.
你马上就要当姐姐了
Why does everything have to change?
为什么所有东西都要改变呢
Why do I have to share my parents?
为什么我要跟别人分享我的爸爸妈妈
You're gonna have a little brother or sister, Riley.
你马上就要有个小♥弟♥弟♥或者小妹妹了 莱丽
Your family loves each other.
你的家人们都很有爱
You're very lucky.
你很幸运
What's the matter, Maya?
怎么了 玛雅
We don't know where my daddy is.
我们不知道爸爸去哪了
Yeah, that's the day I decided
就是从那天开始
that change wasn't such a good thing.
我知道改变并不是什么好事
Sometimes it is, Maya.
有时候是的 玛雅
I don't want to go to high school. Why not?
我不想上高中 为什么
We've always been together.
我们从来都没分开过
What if something changes? What if something happens?
如果有什么变化呢 如果有什么别的事发生了呢
People drift apart in high school.
高中时候大家都疏远了
Maya, how could that
玛雅 这样的事情
even possibly happen?
怎么可能发生呢
How could it possibly happen that the bay window would change?
那改造凸窗这样的事情怎么发生了呢
How could it possibly happen that people just...
有些人说走就走 毫无音信 这样的事情怎么就
leave?
发生了呢
Maya, sometimes change is good.
玛雅 有时候改变是好事呀
It leads to...
让我们可以
a wonderful growing up.
去体验美妙的成长过程
Don't you want to be big girls?
你不想长大成为大姑娘吗
No.
不想
This was the first place that I ever thought was safe.
这个地方是我从小到大第一个觉得有安全感的地方
Even if my whole world changed, this place never would.
就算我的整个世界都变了 它也不会变的
Then we'll put it back.
那我们就搭回来
We'll put it back, Maya.
我们把它搭回来 玛雅
Riles, I know it's not
莱丽 我知道我们告别的
just the bay window we're saying goodbye to.
不只是这个凸窗
It's us, right?
是我们 对不对
You think you're gonna say goodbye to us?
你觉得我们也不会在你身边了
Maya, we're not going anywhere.
玛雅 我们绝对不会离开你的
Not in high school, not any time.
高中不会 永远都不会
It's always gonna be us.
我们永远都是朋友啊
Very good.
很好
That's it?
就是这个
Yeah.
嗯
That's what you wanted us to learn?
你想教我们的就是这个
Leave me alone. It's his day off.
放过我吧 他今天不用上班
Maya, we're never leaving.
玛雅 我们绝对不会离开你的
No matter where we go, we're never leaving.
无论去哪里 我们都不会离开彼此
And Farkle told us that he'd always love us equally
而且法尔科说过 无论如何 他都会永远
no matter what.
爱着我们两个人
I'm as good as my promise.
我说话算话
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Right here.
我一直在
Maya...
玛雅
high school's just the next place.
高中只不过是另一个地方
Your safe place is us.
我们是你的避风港
Your safe place is me.
我是你的避风港啊
And I'm yours.
我也是你的避风港
From the day we met.
从我们认识的那天起就是这样
Do, do, do
嘟 嘟 嘟
Dodalee, dodalee, do
嘟哒哩 嘟哒哩 嘟
Do, do, do
嘟 嘟 嘟
Do
嘟
Sup?
你好吗
Are you a stranger?
你是陌生人吗
Yeah. Are you a stranger coming through my window?
是的 你是从我窗户进来的陌生人吗
Yeah. Then...
是 那
I'm running away from home.
我刚从家里逃出来
I saw your curtains and your pillows,
我看到了你的窗帘和枕头
I heard you singing...
我听见了你在唱歌♥
I like singing better than yelling.
比起大喊大叫 我更喜欢歌♥声
Please don't yell.
请不要大喊大叫
Who was yelling?
谁在大喊大叫
My mommy and daddy.
我的爸爸妈妈
Why?
为什么
'Cause they always are.
因为他们一直在争吵
What do you do here?
你在这里都做些什么呢
I sit here and I hope.
我坐在这里期待着
For what?
期待什么
For someone to come in and sit with me.
期待有人进来和我一起坐着
Are you her?
你是那个人吗
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm Riley.
我叫莱丽
Hi, Riley.
你好 莱丽
I'm Maya Penelope Hart.
我叫玛雅·佩内洛普·哈特
Hi, Maya.
你好 玛雅
Are we friends forever?
我们会是永远的朋友吗
Whatever you want.
随你喜欢
I wanna call you Peaches.
我想叫你小桃子
Now that we're best friends forever,
既然我们现在是永远的好朋友了
we should get a few things straight.
我们就应该把一些事情说明白
Like what? I'm a lot of trouble.
比如呢 我是麻烦精
I'm gonna be the dangerous one.
我是坏坏的那个
I am.
我才是
Okay.
好吧
You have a baby monitor.
你房♥间还有婴儿监视器
What are you doing, Riley?
你在干嘛 莱丽
Ju--
呃
Just sitting here talking to myself.
就是坐在这里自言自语呢
Do, do, dodalee, do, do
嘟 嘟 嘟哒哩 嘟 嘟
Okay, honey. Have fun.
好吧 宝贝 好好玩
That was fun.
真好玩
We're just gettin' started.
这只是开始
Yeah.
是啊
I feel guilty. I'm gonna go tell him.
我好有负罪感 我要告诉他真♥相♥
Oh, boy, am I gonna be good for you.
哦 碰到我算你走运
And I will sprinkle you with goodness.
我会用友善的小雨滴滋润你
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表