剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
But edison finally succeeded.
但是爱迪生最终成功了
That's why we have light in here.
这样今天我们才能通过电灯照明
Because he never gave up. And neither should I.
因为他从未放弃 我也不该放弃
Mmm, way to put her back on track, matthews.
你这是帮倒忙啊 马修斯
Why'd you have to pick today to teach us about edison?
为什么非得挑今天跟我们讲爱迪生呢
Yeah, that's something, isn't it?
很有寓意对不对啊
Okay, when we were at home,
我们在家的时候
you didn't want her to do this. Nobody did.
你也不赞成她做这个 大家都不赞成
Yeah, because as her father,
是的 因为作为她的父亲
I've gone through this with her half a dozen times.
我已经见识她折腾过六次了
And it kills me every year.
每年都让我很崩溃
Then what are you doing?
那你这是在干啥
In this room, I'm your teacher.
但在课堂上 我是你们的老师
You've made it to day two?
你坚持到第二天了
Yeah! Whoo!
加油
And you brought your own cheering section?
你还带来了自己的啦啦队
I'm just here to pick up the pieces.
我是过来收拾残局的
I'm here because I wanna see this.
我是过来看好戏的
I'm here because I believe in riley.
我来这儿是因为我信任莱丽
I'm here because I need to show my cheerleader enemies
我来这儿是向我的啦啦队敌人炫耀
They have no hold on me.
现在的我你高攀不起
Hi, zay.
小赛 你好啊
you know my name.
你连我名字都知道
I hold in my hand,
在我的手中
A bell.
有一只铃铛
This is the riley bell.
这叫莱丽铃
I have my own bell.
我有自己的铃铛了
When you quit, and you will,
万一你坚持不住
You will ring this bell, and this travesty will be over.
就摇响铃铛 这场悲剧就可以宣告结束了
I will never ring that bell. Uhhuh.
我绝不会摇铃的 随你
Day two, tumbling.
今天的项目是翻跟头
This is the day we learn
今天我们学习
what kind of control you have over your bodies.
对自己身体的控制
Maya. I want you to live.
玛雅 我想让你活下去
All right, ladies. Round off,
好了 姑娘们
back handspring, yamashida. Stick the landing.
后手翻 山下手翻 平稳落地
Lucas! Yamashida, man.
卢卡斯 伙计 那可是山下手翻
All right, ladies. Show her how it's done.
好了 姑娘们 让他们见识下
Fair.
还行
What was that?
这算什么破玩意
Hi, there.
你好啊
Did I see a little something?
我看到什么了
No. You sure, jenkins? You sure I didn't see a little
什么都没有 你确定 詹金斯 你确定我没看见一点
No, no, no, no. Eh, eh, eh, eh,
没没没 一点点 一点点
No, no.
没没
Give me your foot.
把脚给我
I don't want to give you my foot.
我不想把脚给你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Matthews.
马修斯
Farkle! Nyet!
法尔科 不行
What are you doing? That's my donut!
你在干啥 那是我的甜甜圈
Tumble.
翻跟头
Okay.
好
You ready for me now, champ?
准备好了吗 冠军
Yeah. You get two attempts.
是的 你有两次机会
That wasn't twice?
那不是第二次吗
Wanna show us what you can do, or you wanna ring that bell?
要不拿出你的本领 要不就去摇铃
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
All you had to do, was ring the bell.
你要是摇铃不就完事了嘛
We rang the bell for you.
你摇铃了吗 是我们替你摇铃的
Was that good enough? No.
那样就行了吗 不行
Well, I have never been more proud of you.
我特别为你骄傲
You made it through day two without ringing the bell.
你坚持了两天都没有摇铃
No one expects you in school today, okay?
没人会指望你今天去上学
So we'll see you when you're back in one piece.
等你恢复好了再说
What's the matter with you?
你咋回事啊
Ring the bell.
你倒是摇铃啊
Ring any bell. Ring the doorbell.
不管是什么铃 哪怕是门铃
I'll go tell coach Kel you ring the bell,
我去跟教练说你摇铃
And we can all wake up from this horrible nightmare.
这场噩梦就算画上句号♥了
Is she alive?
她还活着吗
Did she make it through the night?
她昨晚挺过来了吗
Riley, we are so proud of you.
莱丽 我们都为你骄傲
Is she alive?
她还活着吗
Please, stop now. We all want you to stop.
赶紧放弃吧 跪求你别再参加了
Is-- is she alive?
她 她还活着吗
Tell her, zay.
跟她说 小赛
Zay?
小赛
So, what?
咋的
You guys just break into her apartment, and that's appropriate?
你们这样闯进别人家里 好像不太合适吧
Riley, are you alive?
莱丽 你还活着吗
No one can get an answer.
没人知道
All of you? All of you just come in here?
你们 你们就这么进来了
That's what I'm saying.
我也是这么说的
She can't even move.
她连动都不动
This is on you, matthews.
都怪你 马修斯
Why is that, maya?
为什么 玛雅
'cause you're talking out of both sides of your head.
因为你举棋不定
At home, you tell her to quit,
在家的时候劝她放弃
At school, you teach her to never give up.
到了学校你又告诉她不能放弃
What? Her teacher and her father disagree?
啥 她的老师和父亲意见不统一
Well, maybe it's that they both want what's best for her.
因为我觉得都是为她好
Wait, which one of you do you hope she listens to?
那你希望她听哪个你啊
Here, I wanted her to listen to a father.
在家里 我希望她听爸爸的话
Her father wants to protect her.
她爸爸想保护她
Her father wants her in this bed
她爸爸希望她在床上躺着
All day where nothing bad can happen to her.
一切安好 不出岔子
Quit, riley.
放弃吧 莱丽
Your father doesn't want you to get hurt.
你♥爸♥爸不希望你受伤
What does her teacher want?
那她老师怎么想的
Her teacher wants the same thing everyday.
她老师也是这么想的
He wants her to have an education.
他希望她好好受教育
To learn about the world,
学习世界上的知识
To find out who she is.
去发现自己是什么样的人
And her dad doesn't want her to find out who she is?
她爸爸就不希望她弄清楚自己的身份
Zay, I don't blame you for
小赛 如果你不想介入
not wanting to be a part of this insanity.
我充分理解你
Thank you.
谢谢
It's much worse than you think, actually.
其实比你们想的要坏多了
Why?
为什么
Well, I wouldn't do this without an invitation, but, uh...
我不想显得很突兀
I was raised better than you,
但是我受教育的环境比你们好
And apparently smarter than you,
很显然也比你们聪明
But this could go on all day.
这事儿会一天都没完
Looks like she listened to her teacher.
看来她听老师的话了
Coach Kelly!
凯莉教练
Matthews, still standing?
马修斯 还活蹦乱跳呢
I came early. It's just you and me.
我来早了 只有我们俩
Give me the inspirational speech.
来场鼓舞人心的演讲吧
Give you the what now?
来场什么
The team isn't here.
其他队员都不在
Show me who you really are, jackie.
让我看看你的真面孔 杰姬
Jackie?
叫我杰姬
Give me my speech. Help me do better.
你就说吧 帮助我提高水平
Mattews, these girls are finally tuned precision instruments
马修斯 这些队员们是调过弦的精准乐器
Who have dedicated their entire lives to this.
把自己的全部生命投入在里面
You are a pineapple.
你就是个大菠萝
I'm going to hug you, now.
我要拥抱你了
Don't you come near me.
别靠近我
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表