剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
No matter what they tell you,
不管他们告诉你们什么
he's Farkle, and we love him.
他是法尔科 我们爱他
Thanks for being here for us, guys.
谢谢你们陪在我们身边
Every day.
每天都陪着你们
Would you guys be upset if I transferred to Einstein Academy?
如果我转学去爱因斯坦学院 你们会不会难过
Yes.
会
Would you still be my friends?
你们还会当我的朋友吗
Boy, for someone who's gonna rule the world,
拜托 一个要统治世界的人
you sure ask some dum-dum questions.
不能问这么白♥痴♥的问题
Farkle.
法尔科 你好
People who aren't Farkle.
不是法尔科的人 你们好
Hey, Smackle.
你好 史麦科
Stop smothering me.
别挑逗我了
Okay.
好吧
Friends. Hugging.
朋友 拥抱
I suppose this is all very important to people like you.
我想这对你们这种人来说很重要吧
You love us, smackle, you just don't know it yet.
你爱我们 史麦科 你只是还不知道
Noted.
收到
Farkle, I'm here to see how you enjoyed your tour of Einstein Academy.
法尔科 我只是想知道你觉得爱因斯坦学院之旅如何
You went? He spent the day with us.
你去了那里 他整天都和我们在一起
He fit.
他很符合
And so will this.
这件衣服也很合身
How does it look?
看起来怎么样
I'm swooning.
我被你帅晕了
Perhaps we could indulge in our established ritual of sharing a smoothie?
我们要不遵循一同享用奶昔的传统仪式吧
Thanks, but I'm not really thirsty right now.
谢谢你的好意 但我现在不是很渴
Nor am I really interested in the consumption of a frozen treat...
我对冷冰冰的东西也没什么兴趣
What are you doing? What is she doing?
你在做什么 她在做什么
Who do we call?
我们应该打给谁
I believe she's winking at me.
我觉得她在对我眨眼
How do you like it?
你觉得怎么样
Yeah, let's see it with one eye.
闭上一只眼睛看看
Two, yes, two eyes. Please, don't...
都闭上吧 拜托 别
Why don't I get us a table outside?
我们去外面坐坐吧
Farkle, Isadora Smackle loves you!
法尔科 伊莎多拉·史麦科喜欢你
But I'm loyal to both of you.
但我对你们是忠贞不屈的
Well, your two fake wives want you to spend time with one real Smackle.
你的两个冒牌妻子想让你和真正的史麦科相处
Go get 'em, tiger.
把她拿下 小老虎
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这么做
Did you ask us to help you understand love?
你不是让我们帮你理解爱吗
Yeah.
是啊
Then go figure it out.
那就去吧
Yeah, we heard you're a genius.
是啊 我们听说你是天才
It feels strange to be together not in a spelling bee, or something.
没有拼字比赛什么的还坐在一起 挺奇怪的哦
Well, I am more comfortable saying things in spelling bees.
我还是在拼字比赛的时候说话比较自在
Like you and that blazer. Hunk.
你和这件上衣 猛♥男♥
H-u-n-k. Hunk.
猛 男 猛♥男♥
Uh, could you use that in a sentence, please?
你能造个句子吗
You look great in that blazer, hunk.
你穿这件衣服很好看 猛♥男♥
This is new.
这是新鲜事
New is interesting.
新鲜就是有趣
What else is new?
还有什么是新鲜的
My blazer is new.
我的上衣是新的
Me being called a hunk is new.
有人叫我猛♥男♥ 这也是新的
I may have a form of autism.
我可能得了自闭症
Really?
真的吗
Asperger's syndrome.
艾斯伯格综合症
This may be too much for you.
你可能很难接受
I understand if you wish to leave.
如果你想离开 我会理解的
I would never leave.
我不会离开的
This doesn't scare you?
你不害怕吗
Not at all.
完全不会
May I tell you that it scares me?
我能告诉你我很害怕吗
You are holding my hand.
你正握着我的手
Is that okay?
可以吗
It's the hunk move.
猛♥男♥就该这么做
Thank you, Isadora.
谢谢 伊莎多拉
For what?
谢什么
For liking me for whatever I am.
谢谢你喜欢我本来的样子
Farkle. Hello, Smackle.
法尔科 嗨 史麦科
You observed me in my natural habitat,
你在我的自然栖息地观察了我
so I asked Mr. Matthews if I could observe you in mediocreville.
所以我向马修斯老师提出能不能在平庸之城观察你
I hope that's not offensive. Of course, it is.
希望没有冒犯到你 当然冒犯到我了
I have no remorse.
那我也不后悔
Glad you could join us, Smackle.
真高兴你能加入我们 史麦科
Lucas, you have to stop.
卢卡斯 你就省省吧
It's never gonna happen.
永远也成不了的
Lucas, take a hint.
卢卡斯 放聪明点
Farkle
法尔科
may we speak privately?
咱们能单独谈谈吗
There's no need, Ms. Oben. I understand what I have.
没必要 欧本老师 我清楚我摊上了什么
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Well, I understand I'm talking to a genius,
我知道我在和一个天才对话
but I don't think you understand at all.
但我觉得你一点也没明白
I've spoken with your parents and they're okay if we have a conversation.
我跟你的父母谈过了 他们说我们可以好好谈谈
Farkle time?
我讲两句吧
Absolutely.
没问题
Asperger's syndrome is an autism spectrum disorder.
艾斯伯格症候群是一种自闭症谱系障碍
A.S.D.
简称自闭症
This is a pretty complicated label, so I wanna explain it to you.
名字听起来挺唬人的 所以请允许我向各位解释
People with A.S.D. Can fall anywhere on a spectrum of different behaviors.
患有自闭症的人 症状可在多种举动中反映出来
They talked to me for a long time.
他们跟我聊了很长时间
And you know what?
结果你猜怎么着
I don't have Asperger's.
我没有艾斯伯格症
But they also said they don't know what to make of me.
但他们还说 不知道我是怎么长的
And I like that.
我喜欢这种感觉
So, what am I?
那 我是谁呢
I'm Farkle! Thank you.
我是法尔科 谢谢大家
We're all a unique collection of atoms,
我们每个人的原子集♥合♥都不尽相同
and there's only one of each of us.
我们每个人都是独一无二的
The only label you should wear is your name.
你身上唯一的标签就是你的名字
Let your actions define you.
用自己的行动定义自己
Because there's another spectrum.
因为能够定义你的标准是
How you live your life,
你要如何度过自己的人生
what you do with whatever you're given.
如何把自己人生的每一步棋下好
How you treat the other people around you.
如何对待你周围的人
These are your actions.
这些都是你的行动
This is your name.
这就是你的名片
That's who you are.
这就是你自己
Thanks for the way you treat me.
谢谢大家对我这么友好
And thanks for studying all of it.
谢谢大家的研究学习
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
慢着 慢着 慢着
You guys studied?
你们还研究学习过了
Hey, our friend was worried about something.
我们的老朋友忧心忡忡的
So, we learned about it.
所以我们就学了点相关知识
If I knew it was studying, I wouldn't have done it.
如果我早知道这算学习的话 肯定不干了
Ms. Smackle?
史麦科同学
I believed that Farkle would be better off attending Einstein Academy.
我原以为法尔科转学去爱因斯坦学院比较好
Observing him in your inferior class was to be my proof.
在您的劣等课堂上对他进行了观察后 我有了新的想法
Don't hold back, Smack, just say what's on your mind.
别藏着掖着 史麦科 想到什么说什么吧
My findings are contradictory to my hypothesis.
我的发现与我的推断有所矛盾
Also, please talk down to us.
说人话好吗
This class teaches lessons you cannot find in a textbook.
这堂课给你们传授的是教科书以外的内容
There are friendships here that can't be created in a laboratory.
有些友谊在实验室里是无法生成的
Farkle,
法尔科
you are where you belong.
你应该留在属于你的地方
I, on the other hand,
而我 则另有打算
should leave.
应该离开
Hey, remember when we were in high school,
哎 记不记得我们在高中的时候
and you thought I was a monster
你觉得我是个女魔头
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表