剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
How do I unsee this? Switch back! Switch back!
怎样才能不看到这些 换回来 换回来
I like it better as a human being.
我还是更喜欢当人类
Me too. I do wanna do this though.
我也是 但我真的想做这个
Bing, bing, bang, bang, boing, boing, bing,
乒乒乓乓 砰砰 乒
Okay, I'm over it.
好了 做完了
You do realize that Doy didn't do this to us, don't you?
你知道这不是杜伊干的 对吧
You're back, aren't you ghosty?
你回来了 是吧 鬼魂
It's very hard to leave a place like this.
我真的很不舍得离开这里
We know. We keep coming back, too.
我们知道 我们也喜欢这个地方
I promised myself I wouldn't go until I found somebody else
我保证过 除非我发现别人也和我一样珍惜这扇凸窗
who appreciated this bay window as much as I did.
不然我是不会走的
You know why?
你们知道为什么吗
Because you never wanted this bay window to become like that bay window.
因为你不想让这扇凸窗和其他凸窗一样
I promise you, it never will be.
我跟你保证 这绝不会发生的
I know.
我知道
I watched you both share your dreams in here.
我看着你们在这里分享梦想
They're good dreams.
这些梦想都很美好
I hope they come true.
但愿可以成真
So, you're actually leaving us?
所以你真的要离开我们了
I have a friend who could use some company in her bay window.
我的一个朋友想让我在她的凸窗边陪她
This place is in good hands.
这个地方被照顾得很好
Can we ask you something?
我们能问你一件事吗
Anything you want.
什么事都可以
We sit in this window because we've always felt that it had some power.
我们坐在这里 是因为我们觉得这里有一种力量
But will it after you're gone?
但你走了之后这力量还会在吗
I'm not the magic of this place anymore.
我已经不是这里的魔力之源了
You are.
你们才是
Another day.
又一天过去了
Yeah.
是啊
Can't wait 'til tomorrow.
好期待明天
Yeah.
是啊
Kids.
孩子们
Wake up. You're hosting the evening.
醒醒 今晚你们可是主持啊
Yeah. You've gotta say good night to the people.
是啊 你们要跟观众说再见
Topanga, what do we do?
托庞嘉 现在怎么办
Same thing we do every year.
每年的老规矩
Mini, mini, full size. Eh, let's just speed this up.
迷你装 迷你装 大容量 呃 我们加快速度吧
All right.
好的
Wait, wait, wait. What do I get?
等等 我呢
Uh, you get to put the kids to bed. You're so lucky!
呃 你哄孩子们睡觉去 幸运儿
But look at all of 'em.
看他们一个个的
What do I do now?
我现在怎么办
Doy. What?
杜伊 什么
Did I forget anyone?
落下谁了吗
The front Doy!
杜伊从大门跑了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表