剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Katy, why do you work so hard?
凯蒂 你工作这么努力是为了什么
Because I have a daughter to take care of.
因为我要照顾好我的女儿
There you go. And I just have me.
这不就得了 我一个人生活
I travel light. I just need a cup of coffee and a sandwich,
我生活很简单 一杯咖啡一个三明治就够了
'cause of that I've been able to put a little money away.
就因为这样 我才能剩下点钱
How much money?
多少钱
That much right there.
能买♥♥那么多衣服的钱
And now it's all gone.
现在全花掉了
I like taking care of somebody besides me.
我喜欢照顾身边的人
Maya adores you.
玛雅可崇拜你了
And the deeper that this gets,
她越崇拜你
the more it's going to crush her when--
到那个时候她就会越伤心的
"When" What?
什么时候
Her legs get cut out from under her.
她不能自己养活自己的时候
Katy. Can we just have a good day?
凯蒂 就不能好好活在当下吗
You keep the lights on. Right?
你把家维持好 对吧
And I dress the kid up a little bit.
我再给孩子买♥♥点新衣服
Can't we just look at her and smile?
就不能看着她多笑笑吗
Yeah. I guess we can.
行吧 这还是可以的
We good? We're good.
我们俩没事了 没事了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, you didn't tell him that
你是不是跟他说
keeping the lights on isn't quite as glamorous
养家糊口比不上
for your daughter as a whole new wardrobe, did you?
帮你女儿把衣服都换掉更有魅力
He did a kind thing.
他做了件好事
I stopped hoping for any glory long ago.
我早就不再奢望自己能做出什么功绩了
Hey. You. Who's your mama?
嘿 你 你妈是谁
That pretty blond lady.
那个漂亮的金发女郎
She does all the heavy lifting.
她为你干尽了脏活累活
I got to do something fun.
我就得为你们找点乐子
So this stuff comes from me and her.
所以这可是我们两人的心意
Don't ever forget that.
你可别忘了
I won't. Thanks, mom.
我不会忘的 谢谢 妈妈
What's this for? Nothing.
这是什么意思 没什么
Everything.
为了一切
You know, Maya, you can borrow any of my clothes whenever you want.
知道吗 玛雅 你随时都可以来借我的衣服穿
Thanks.
谢谢
You can never touch any of this stuff.
但你可别打我这些东西的主意啊
It isn't about the clothes, you know?
我不是说衣服的事 懂吗
It's that someone wanted to do this for me.
我是说 竟然会有人愿意为我做这种事
Of course it isn't about the clothes. It's about you.
这当然跟衣服无关了 这跟你有关
Love it! Look at me.
爱死了 看看我
Yay!
耶
I need to tell you something. Anything.
我得跟你说件事 什么事都行
And I don't want you to react. I won't.
不要太激动啊 我不会的
Because if you react too big, you're going to jinx it.
因为如果你过于激动的话 就会把这事给搞砸了
Please don't jinx it.
拜托别把这事给搞砸
Love it! I know!
爱死了 就是嘛
Yay!
耶
I think there's a chance I might've been living life all wrong.
我觉得我以前的生活方式好像都是错的
And I think, maybe you've been right.
而且我觉得 也许你一直都是对的
I like when I'm right. What am I right about?
我喜欢我是对的 我做对了什么事
Don't get all excited, okay?
别过于激动 好吗
I promise to not be excited!
我保证我不会激动的
I used to think hope was for suckers.
我本来还以为希望是傻瓜才会有的东西
Love it!
爱死了
This is me now!
这就是现在的我了
Yay!
耶
But maybe if you don't hope for too much,
但如果你不抱过多的希望
but let yourself hope for one thing,
而只是对一件事充满希望的话
it might actually happen.
这希望没准就会成真
Today was a real good day.
今天真是美好的一天
I'm going to hope for one more and we'll see what comes.
我希望明天也会这么美好 然后看看明天会咋样吧
Please don't get excited and jinx it.
拜托你别激动 然后把这件事给搞砸了
Okay, let it out.
好吧 还是发泄出来吧
Love it!
爱死了
Me, too! Yay!
我也喜欢 耶
No! Okay!
别碰 好吧
It came out of nowhere.
人们完全没有预料到
The winds were blowing at 175 Miles an hour.
飓风正在以每小时一百七十五英里的风速移♥动♥
A "category five" hurricane.
这可是一个五级飓风
There is no category six.
没有比这更强的飓风了
Who knows what a levee is? Riley.
谁知道什么是堤岸 莱丽
It's like a hill or a dam that's supposed to keep water out.
堤岸是用来阻挡雨水的山丘或大堤
"Supposed to." So, we build these protections to keep out the elements,
按理说是这样 我们为了阻挡洪水才建造了这些屏障
but sometimes the storm is stronger than we are.
但有时风暴比我们更强大
Who knows anything about new Orleans geography?
谁知道新奥尔良的地理情况
Farkle. It's below sea level.
法尔科 海拔高度为负
So where does the floodwater go?
那么洪水会往哪儿去呢
Down. Right into the city.
冲下去 直冲到城里
And what's the result?
那结果是什么呢
Lucas. Parish after parish was destroyed.
卢卡斯 一个区接一个区地被摧毁
People lost their homes. People lost everything.
人们失去了他们家园 失去了一切
Lucas went there from Texas to help out.
卢卡斯当时从德州到那里去帮忙
I told you that? Nope.
我告诉过你吗 没有
You know, when it ended, there were jazz bands playing on the street.
知道吗 那场飓风后 还有爵士乐队在街上表演呢
Other people came out of what was left of their houses to dance.
其他人也从他们的房♥子的残垣中走出来跟着跳舞
You know what they do in new Orleans?
你知道他们在新奥尔良都干什么吗
They have hurricane barbecues. Hurricane picnics.
他们都在举办飓风烧烤 飓风野餐
Their city drowned but they still celebrated each other.
他们的城市被淹没了 但他们还为彼此而庆祝
Thank you, Lucas.
谢谢 卢卡斯
So, their homes are gone.
他们的家园都被毁了
They have no power.
他们没有任何电力
And they live in a city where even geography tells them
而且他们住在一个连地理位置都在告诉他们
it's a sucker's bet to stay.
只有笨蛋才会住在那里的城市里
What do they do?
他们在那里干什么呢
Maya, raise your hand. I don't know the answer.
玛雅 举手啊 我不知道该怎么回答
Stop hiding out in my class, Maya.
别在我的课上一言不发了 玛雅
You know the answer. What did they do?
你明明知道答案的 他们干什么了
They stayed and believed things would get better.
他们还是留了下来 相信一切都会有所好转
And they did. They got better.
结果希望成真了 事情真的有所好转了
How come?
为什么呢
Because they had hope.
因为他们心怀希望
New Orleans is one of my favorite cities in the world.
新奥尔良是世界上我最喜欢的城市之一
Even in devastation, they didn't miss a mardi gras.
即使在他们绝望的时候 他们还是要过狂欢节
The clothes look nice, Maya.
衣服真好看 玛雅
But it's the hope that looks great on you.
但真正让你出彩的是衣服里面所有的希望
Thanks for coming.
真感谢你能来
You need to stop being nice to me.
你别再对我这么好了好么
You need therapy. No kidding.
你需要去看心理医生 确实
Listen, I love the way you are with Maya
听着 你和玛雅能够友好相处我很高兴
and I believe you may even be sincere,
我也相信你这么做可能真是发自内心的
but there's no need to be nice to me.
但你根本不需要对我这么好
I don't think you and I have ever even had a normal conversation.
我觉得咱们俩还没有好好地聊过一次天呢
When Kermit left me, I--
当科密特离开我的时候 我
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry. I just didn't--
真是抱歉 我只是没有
I never pictured your ex-husband as a "Kermit".
我只是没法想象你的前夫竟然叫“科密特”
When Kermit left me--
当科密特离开我的时候
I'm not even sorry. Mmhmm.
真是不好意思 就是啊
When he left who? When who left? Who?
当他离开的时候 谁 当谁离开的时候 谁啊
I decided to shut that part of me off.
我打算不要再去想这件事了
You know, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice,
知道吗 骗我一次 该羞愧的是你 骗我两次
shame on me?
该羞愧的是 我吗
Shame on me? Why?
该羞愧的是我 为什么啊
Katy, I have no idea where this conversation's coming from.
凯蒂 我根本不清楚我们为什么要聊这件事
You're confusing your affection for Maya with affection for me
你把你对玛雅的喜爱跟你对我的喜爱给混淆了
and you don't need to do that.
你根本不需要这么做
Wait. When did I affection you?
等一下 我怎么就喜欢你了
You put your arm around me!
你把你的胳膊搂在了我肩膀上啊
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表