剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Do you think these girls think of anything else?
你觉得这些姑娘整天都在想啥呢
What is this, samantha? Sloppy day?
这是啥玩意 萨曼莎 糊弄我吗
I'll do better, coach.
下次保准努力 教练
You have invaded my personal space.
你已经侵犯了我的私人空间
And you have invaded my heart, coach kelly.
而你入侵了我的心 凯莉教练
You and I both know that I am going to be a cheerleader.
你我都知道我一定会进啦啦队的
That is what you want from me, and I know your true soul.
这就是你想让我成为的人 我了解你的想法
What's happening?
怎么回事
Coach kelly, launch. Matthews, fly.
凯莉教练 去吃午饭 马修斯 要飞了
Who's catching? It's a surprise!
谁来接住我 是个惊喜
Oh, I love surprises.
哦 我最爱惊喜了
I'm gonna die!
我死定了
Incredibly, welcome to day three.
做得不错 欢迎迎来第三天
I can't believe this,
我简直不敢相信
but how much are you rooting for her right now?
你们还要支持她多久啊
As much as always.
我们会一直支持她的
Guys, you know how this ends.
伙计们 你们知道结果的
How could we let it get this far?
我们怎么能让她坚持这么久啊
Don't you even know your best friend?
你不了解你的闺蜜吗
There's no stopping her.
她是不撞南墙不回头啊
Yes, I know my best friend,
嗯 我了解我闺蜜
And I don't want my best friend to get hurt.
我只是不想让她受伤
Well, maya, she's always there for us. It's our turn now.
玛雅 她总是支持我们 现在该我们支持她了
Yeah, we shouldn't stop her from doing what she wants.
对 我们不能阻止她追求梦想
We just need to be here when she needs us.
只要她需要我们的时候 我们在她身边就好
You're right.
你说得对
I know you're right. I just...
我知道你说得对 我只是
I don't want her to fail.
我不想让她失败
And if she does, you'll be the
如果她失败了 她会希望你
first person she wants to put an arm around her.
第一个把胳膊放到她肩膀上
Okay, I'm not going anywhere.
好吧 我不走
This is our choreographed routine that we have perfected
这是我们经历几年
Over all our years together. Newcomer.
完善好的编舞 新来的
Have you learned the steps?
你学过舞步了吗
yes, coach! Wow.
学了 教练 哇
I was about to say, "I can't hear ya,"
我本想说 你声音太小听不见
But you got me.
但是算你狠
Okay, places, everybody.
好了 所有人各就各位
Okay.
好了
"Riley matthews?"
“莱丽·马修斯”
I'm the only one who made the team?
我是唯一一个选上啦啦队的吗
No, honey.
不是 亲爱的
That's not what that means.
不是那个意思
Oh.
哦
I'm really tired, maya.
我好累 玛雅
I know you are, riles.
我知道 小莱
You did great.
你做得很棒
Wanna go home?
想回家吗
Yeah.
嗯
Come in.
请进
I'm very sorry for what happened to you, riley,
很抱歉看到这一切 莱丽
And I'm proud of you for trying your best.
但是我为你的尽力感到自豪
And I'm glad that you're still alive.
我很高兴你还活着
Thanks, auggie.
谢谢你 奥吉
And thank you, mom, for sitting with me.
也谢谢你 妈妈 谢谢你陪我坐在这里
Aw, thank you for being who you are.
我也要谢谢你能保持真我
Where's dad?
老爸呢
He left for school a long time ago.
他早就去学校了
Is he disappointed in me?
他对我很失望吗
Of course not.
当然不
I think he just really wants to be your teacher right now.
我觉得他现在只想做你的老师而已
New day?
今天照常
Absolutely.
当然了
Mr. Matthews?
马修斯老师
Yes, ms. Matthews?
什么事 马修斯同学
You got something for me?
你有什么经验教给我吗
Because I'm asking my teacher.
因为我正在向我的老师征求意见
'cause I've had a rough few days.
因为我这几天过得很糟
"I have not failed, I've just found
我没有失败 我只是发现了
10,000 ways that will not work."
一万条行不通的路
Thomas edison couldn't hold a job when he was young,
托马斯·爱迪生年轻的时候连工作都找不到
And no one thought he would amount much to anything.
没有人看得起他
Thomas edison never made it as an inventor...
托马斯·爱迪生从来不是发明家
Until he did.
直到有一天他发明成功
Only you get to decide when you quit.
只有你可以决定什么时候放弃
No well intended friend,
掺和事的密友
No parent who's only trying to protect you,
一直试着保护你的家长
And no teacher, who's supposed to bring out the best in you,
支持你发掘潜力的老师
Can make you turn your back on something you're passionate about.
都不能让你放弃对梦想的追求
Because a teacher who brings you to failure,
因为想让你失败
Who wants you to quit,
想让你放弃
Who hasn't taught you anything,
不会教授任何知识的老师
Is... No teacher at all.
根本就不算老师
But my name was on the paper.
但是我的名字被写在纸上了
Did you quit?
你放弃了吗
I didn't ring the bell. I couldn't. It was gone.
我没有摇铃 我不能摇它 因为它不见了
I stole it.
我顺走了
Maya, you stole the bell?
玛雅 你顺走了铃铛
Did you think any of us were gonna let you ring this bell?
你觉得我们会让你摇铃吗
Riley,
莱丽
If you let somebody make you quit,
如果你允许别人迫使你放弃
No matter what position of power that person is in,
无论他的地位 能力如何
If you only try 9,000 times,
如果你只尝试了九千次
You just end up sitting in the dark.
最终就只能坐在黑暗里
Do you want to sit in the dark, riley?
你想这样吗 莱丽
Thank you, mr. Matthews.
谢谢你 马修斯老师
Anytime.
愿意效劳
Oh, my poor, little girl.
哦 我可怜的女儿啊
Matthews.
马修斯同学
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I want to be on the cheerleading team.
我想加入啦啦队
You didn't make it.
你没选上
Just because you say I didn't make the team,
你说我没成功选上
Doesn't mean I didn't make the team.
并不代表我没有选上
Yeah, it does.
没选上就是没选上啊
It's actually the thing
要是你没选上
that determines who's on the team, and you.
就没法进入啦啦队
Because I say, "You're not good enough."
因为我觉得你不够格
I want to be on the cheerleading team.
我想加入啦啦队
As what? You need 12.
你进啦啦队能干什么 你需要12个女孩组队
What if one of your girls gets hurt? I could be an alternate.
如果其中一个受伤了 我可以做替补
My girls don't get hurt. They're machines.
我的女孩们不会受伤的 她们是机器
'scuse me?
怎么回事
Put that one hop little leg back on the ground, jenkins.
把你翘起来的那条小腿放下去 詹金斯
What?
怎么
Cut it out, samantha.
别演了 莎曼萨
Jenkins, she didn't even know how to catch you.
詹金斯 她连你都接不住
She hasn't been coached like we have.
因为她没训练过
Yeah, maybe if you coached her.
对啊 你可以训练她啊
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这样
Why would you encourage her like this?
为什么要鼓励她
We're cheerleaders.
我们是啦啦队员啊
We know spirit when we see it.
看到了体育精神就要予以支持啊
I think you're gonna need this.
我觉得你用得着
Matthews...
马修斯
You finally broke me.
你终于打败我了
Uh, you guys may want to see this.
呃 你们来看看这个
Oh, whatcha got there, aug?
哦 什么呢 小奥
This is perez hilton.
我是佩雷兹·希尔顿
Mostly, I write about the rich and famous,
平时我专门采访大款和明星
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表