剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
For me, it was very important for us to be amongst the good.
要我说 待在好人中间很必要
Why?
为啥
Because even bad kids have good parts.
因为即使是坏孩子也是有优点的
But without the good kids, you may never find out what they are.
但是没有了好孩子 你就不知道自己是什么样的人了
You told us you were one of the bad kids when you were younger.
你跟我们说过你小时候是坏孩子中的一员
Well, you know, I used to intimidate people. Make 'em see things my way.
是啊 我以前常恐吓别人 强迫他们像我一样
Did they? For a while.
那他们妥协了吗 暂时而已
Then what happened? I met a good kid.
然后发生了什么 我遇到了一个好孩子
But you seem like such a nice guy.
但是你看上去很善良啊
It's hard for me to believe you ever intimidated anything.
我都不太相信你曾经恐吓过人
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Okay. Maybe he's right.
好吧 也许他是对的
Maybe we need a good kid around.
也许我们是需要一个好孩子
To find the good in us.
让他来找回我们心中的善良
Yeah. Let's go steal one.
嗯 我们去偷一个吧
Duck.
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
She's actually too nice to make someone the goose.
她心太软了 不忍♥心让别人当鹅
Without Maya around, she's actually getting worse.
玛雅不在身边 她表现得更差了
Duck.
鸭子
Hi.
嗨
Wait!
等等
Duck!
鸭子
Okay!
行了
Why are you guys lookin' at me like that?
你们几个干嘛都这样看我
Help us. Make us more like you.
求帮忙 让我们像你一样吧
Okay.
好啊
You guys want to have some fun?
你们想找点乐子
Everybody clean off your faces, you look ridiculous.
大家都先把脸擦干净 看起来滑稽死了
Lucas,
卢卡斯
I'll get you.
我帮你擦
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, they call me "mad dog".
知道吗 他们都叫我“疯狗”
Of course they do.
那当然了
Would you call me "mad dog"?
你会叫我“疯狗”吗
Would you call me "princess dancing sunshine"?
你会叫我“舞动阳光小公主”吗
No, I would not.
不 我可不会
Well, there you go.
那就对了
I'm home!
我回来了
What a day!
今天真够呛
We all have bad days, August.
人人都会有不好过的时候 奥古斯特
Please. I'm sure you did your best.
别这样嘛 我相信你已经尽力了
Thank you. May I?
谢谢 致意
What the--
啥情况
I told you I didn't think I could do this.
跟你说了我做不好这种事
What did you do to her?
你把她怎么了
Honey, she asked me to!
亲爱的 是她让我这么做的
I would change myself completely
我可以完全改变我自己
if it meant not losing you
只为你不被
to miss Emma weathersbee.
艾玛·威瑟斯比小姐抢走
Ava. You're not Emma.
艾娃 你不是艾玛
Be Ava. I don't want two emmas.
还是当你自己吧 我不想要两个艾玛
I can't stand being polite all day.
我不喜欢全天候以礼相待
You can't? No.
你不喜欢 不
It makes me want to draw with a black crayon.
让我想用黑色的蜡笔涂鸦
You want two avas?
你想要两个艾娃吗
No!
不
"Please" and "thank you" are all right,
说“劳驾”和“谢谢”是好事
but sometimes a guy's gotta hear "give me" and "I want!"
但有时候人们也想听听“拿来”和“我要”
Well, I want to take off this stupid hat! And I want to take off this stupid dress!
那好 我要摘下这顶蠢帽子 我要脱下这条蠢裙子
And I want cheese! Give me!
我要吃奶酪 给我拿来
Ava, we're having tea right now.
艾娃 可我们正在喝茶呢
Let me tell you what I think about tea--
想听听我对喝茶有什么感想吗
No! I will get you some cheese.
不用了 我去给你拿奶酪
Topanga...
托庞嘉
Yes? Thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
Wow, Ava.
哦 艾娃
You know, inside of there, there really is a sweet little girl after all.
你看 在你内心深处 确实住着一个甜美的小女孩
Aw, Topy--
噢 小托
How was that?
感觉咋样
Pretty good.
挺好的
You have fun?
玩得开心吗
I did. It was quite enjoyable. And you?
不错 相当开心 你呢
Someone had the idea to put me in a bag.
有人出主意把我装进包裹里
Did you hear about that? Really?
你听说这事了吗 是吗
Well, you know, there's some bad kids out there.
你也知道 外面有好多坏孩子嘛
Okay, guys. Detention over.
好了各位 留堂结束了
Dad. Yeah?
爸爸 怎么了
Remember how you told us that people change people?
还记得你说过人们是怎么影响别人的吗
Secret of life.
人生的奥秘
Well, when you're not with those people, how do you keep from changing back?
那当那些人不在你身边时 要怎么维持原样不变回来
You went a little wild, did you?
你是不是狂野了一点
Whatever I got is strong in me, Matthews.
我内心的力量很强大的 马修斯
Yeah, me, too, but the other way.
我也是 但是是以另一种方式
Harley! Right here.
哈利 在这儿
You watched them? Like a hawk.
你好好看着他们了吗 一清二楚
Wait! You're with him?
等一下 你和他是一伙的
Yeah. He's my good kid.
对啊 他是我的好小子
What do you got?
结果如何
Everyone went nuts, except for zippy.
所有人都疯了 除了小乖乖
Why didn't you go nuts, zippy?
你怎么就没失控呢
I was without Maya.
因为玛雅不在
Without Maya, I don't think I'd ever unfold my hands.
没有玛雅 我大概连放开手脚都做不到
What about this one here?
那这一位呢
Maya was the ringleader.
玛雅是带头闹事的
Maya was the first one out the door.
玛雅是第一个出门的人
I was without Riley.
因为莱丽不在
Without Riley, I may never come back.
没有莱丽 我可能永远都回不来了
Okay.
好
Well, detention over, guys. Everyone out. Except Maya.
留堂结束了 各位 都回去吧 除了玛雅
Dad Everyone out.
爸 大家都出去
So, you were like me. What changed you?
你和我很像 那是什么改变了你呢
Well, it turns out there is always two doors.
事实上总会有两扇门的
He showed me the other one.
他让我看到了另一扇
It's good to know there's someone like that around.
知道身边有这样的人是一件幸事
Okay, so...
好 那么
How long did it take for you to go full-blown Maya?
你用了多长时间让自己属性全开的
Five minutes. Five minutes. That's four minutes better than last time.
五分钟 五分钟 比上次进步了四分钟嘛
So, you weren't there this morning?
那么 你今天早上迟到了
Yeah, the subway was late or something...
对 地铁晚点了之类的
Or something.
之类的
You know, Maya, it's a good thing to know, I don't always have to be in this room
玛雅 我知道了 不必时时刻刻在这个教室里
to give my students a test.
给我的学生出题考试
And it's a good thing we got people who check up on us every once in a while.
我也知道了 能有人时不时来看看我们是一件好事
Yeah.
对
Okay. So, what's next?
好了 那接下来呢
I sit here another hour.
我再在这儿坐一个小时
Maya, whatever you end up deciding to be,
玛雅 无论你最后要成为什么样的人
the best thing I can teach you right now is
现在我能教给你最重要的事
that there are consequences to our actions.
就是要对自己的行为负责
The rules are there to help us.
规矩能帮我们学会这一点
I'll try harder next time.
下次我会更努力的
I know.
我知道
Hey, Matthews. Yeah?
马修斯 怎么
Next time I'm gonna put some war paint on Riley's face.
下次我要在莱丽脸上也涂点战漆
Yeah. I'm sure she's counting on it.
好啊 相信她一定很期待
Riley!
莱丽
Right here.
我在这儿
Thanks for coming over, Ava.
艾娃 谢谢你过来玩
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表