剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, all broken and pouty and stuff.
这种心碎生气的表情
Lucas used to call me in Texas and tell me about you guys.
卢卡斯经常打来德州 告诉我你们的事
You were legends.
他说你们是传奇人物
The genius who's loyal and kind...
是忠诚善良的好人
The blond beauty...
是金发美人
Lucas talks about himself like that?
卢卡斯是这么说自己的
He was talking about you.
他说的是你
He said you were all full of fire.
他说你们都充满热情
And the pretty brunette who never gives up
那个深色头发的美女从来不放弃
on anyone or anything.
任何人 任何事
And no sacrifice is too big for her friends.
她愿意为了朋友两肋插刀
But you've all given up.
但你们都放弃了
Where's the fire?
热情去哪儿了
Because I don't see any of it.
我一点都看不到
You know what, Lucas?
你知道吗 卢卡斯
These aren't the people you told me about.
她们和你说的一点也不一样
Yeah, except you've been here long enough to know that they are.
那是因为你在这里的时间不长 不知道她们就是这样的人
Einstein said we cannot solve our problems
爱因斯坦说 解决问题时不能用
with the same thinking we used when we created them.
创造问题时的思维
Yeah. We need a different kind of thinking.
是啊 我们需要换一种思维
Well, what's another way to think?
换哪种
We're trying to save the creative arts.
我们想拯救创造性的艺术
Why can't we start thinking creatively?
为什么不能以创造性的方式思考呢
There's my little artist.
这才是我的小艺术家
I'm asking you to slow down before this vote becomes final.
我希望你们不要急着投这决定性的一票
Once these cuts are official, then art
削减计划一旦通过
and music and drama and dance... they're gone.
艺术 音乐 戏剧 舞蹈 就一去不复返了
I mean, is that really acceptable?
人们真的能接受吗
It's not too late to do the right thing here.
做正确的决定永远不算太晚
Thank you, Chairperson Sanchez.
谢谢 桑切斯主席
Thank you, superintendent Turner.
谢谢 特纳主管
That was a lovely, impassioned speech.
这段演讲真是不错 慷慨激昂
Let me just check and see if it changed any of the numbers.
让我看看票数有没有变化
No. I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
Our next speaker is Mr. Isaiah Babineaux.
下一个发言的是艾赛亚·巴宾诺
Mr. Babineaux?
巴宾诺先生
Hello, Chairperson.
你好 主席
Thank you for seeing me.
谢谢您愿意见我
You're welcome, Mr. Babineaux.
不用谢 巴宾诺先生
We are happy to see a young representative
我们很高兴能见到学校的
of our school community, who is, I trust,
年轻人代表 我相信
going to address us with great respect for our process.
你能对我们的计划表现出极大的尊重
No. That's not what's gonna happen.
这是不可能的
We couldn't reach you with logic,
我们在逻辑上驳不倒你们
so we decided to think... differently.
所以我们只能换一种思维
Oh. Super.
很好
Okay. Wait a second. What exactly are you gonna do?
等等 你们到底要做什么
Oh, Mr. Friar.
哦 弗莱尔先生
Yes, Mr. Babineaux?
什么事 巴宾诺先生
I like this room
我喜欢这个房♥间
this is a nice room
这个房♥间很漂亮
so what do we do to a room if we want to kill the...
我们该怎么对待这间房♥间呢 如果我们要杀死
A-r-t-s, arts?
艺 术 艺术
We do this...
我们会这么做
Gentlemen, what are you doing?
先生们 你们在做什么
The same thing you're doing to us.
和你们对我们做的一样
Not as interesting a room anymore.
这间屋子没有以前那么有意思了
Get the picture?
懂了吗
That's a very colorful scarf you're wearing.
你戴的丝巾真好看
Thank you. May I?
谢谢你 我能看看吗
A dance to the loss of purple.
这支舞要献给即将失去的紫色
My name is Maya Hart.
我叫玛雅·哈特
This committee relies on charts and graphs.
既然这个委员会大量依赖图表
I have information to add to them.
我有需要补充的信息
Please share it with us, Ms. Hart.
请拿出来和我们分享 哈特小姐
You want numbers?
你想要数据吗
The United States ranking in math, science and reading
过去五十年里 美国在数学 科学 阅读上的排名
has done nothing but drop for the past 50 years.
一直呈下降趋势
Your proposal? Get rid of 'em.
你的建议是 取消它们
Cut math, science and reading?
把数学 科学 和阅读都取消
Why not? We stink at 'em.
为什么不呢 我们太烂了
But you know what we're number one at?
但你知道我们在哪项上排第一吗
Movies and music!
影视和音乐
People all over the world are inspired by our creativity.
全球各地的人们被我们的创意所鼓舞
But hey, I don't wanna get rid of anything.
不过 可不是我想废除什么东西
You started it.
是你们先开始的
My hands are tied.
我也无能为力啊
Yeah, it's so funny.
这还真有意思
Everyone keeps saying that, but they're not.
大家都总是这么说 其实不然
Look at 'em. Your hands are free.
看看吧 你觉得你束手束脚
You just think they're tied.
是因为这个想法根植于你脑海
I'm afraid you're out of time.
恐怕你没时间说了
We have a long list of speakers on the list today
今天要发言的人多了去了
and we need to be getting back to them.
得赶紧让他们发言
Topanga Matthews.
托庞嘉·马修斯
I yield my time to these children.
我把我的发言时间让渡给孩子们
Uh... Cory Matthews.
呃 科瑞·马修斯
Yield.
让渡
Gabriella Kossal.
加布里埃拉·克索尔
Yield.
让渡
Yes. Super. Okay.
这下可好 行
Wouldn't now be a good time for an adult point-of-view?
现在让成年人来阐述观点难道不好吗
Yield. Oh, come on!
让渡 拜托
The adults have failed them.
成年人让他们失望了
Especially superintendent Turner!
尤其是那个叫特纳的学区主管
Matthews!
马修斯
Oh, Mr. Farkle?
法尔科先生 近来可好
Yes, Mr. freakface?
怪脸先生 有何贵干
Although you are a scientist,
虽然你是个科学家
we are also told that you have great creativity.
我们还是听说你的创造力不可小觑
Why, yes. I sing and dance
没错 我会唱歌♥跳舞
and am the greatest Pippin the stage has ever seen.
还是有史以来舞台上出现过的最棒的丕平
I love Pippin.
我可喜欢丕平了
May we see some of it, please?
那我们能看你演演吗
No, you may not! There are
这就办不到咯
no longer plays or concerts in this school.
学校以后没有戏剧和音乐会了
Instead, I shall perform for you a list of prime numbers.
我还是为大家背一串质数好了
Oh, that's disappointing.
这可就没啥意思了
Two.
二
Three.
三
Five.
五
Seven.
七
11.
十一
13.
十三
Boo!
无聊
Okay, okay. I think we get your point, Mr. Farkle.
好 好 法尔科先生 我们明白你的意思了
With all due respect, chairperson Sanchez,
恕我冒犯 桑切斯主席
I don't think you do.
我觉得您没明白
And like I said, I can also do this.
您信不信我还会踢踏舞
17.
十七
19.
十九
23. Boo!
二十三 无聊
I hate 23.
我讨厌二十三
Let's get 'em!
看我不弄死你
Boo!
无聊
Creativity feeds science, and science feeds creativity.
科学的进步与创造力的发展是相辅相成的
That's what you're missing because you're not thinking creatively.
您没明白这点是因为您的思维方式缺乏创造性
Thank you.
谢谢
I took all of my art off of the refrigerator.
我把我贴在冰箱上的画都取下来了
Do you have kids?
您有孩子吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表