剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
The John Quincy Adams honor board stands in session.
约翰·昆西·亚当斯仲裁会现在开会
Case number 42
第四十二号♥案件
Isaiah Babineaux stands accused of boosting somebody's lunch.
艾赛亚·巴宾诺被控偷窃别人的午餐
Prove it.
请证明
Uh, Zay.
呃 小赛
Yo.
哟
Everybody else in your family seems so decent and kind.
你的家人们都作风正派 为人和善
Oh, thank you, Mr. teach. They say nice things about you too.
哦 谢谢你 老师 他们也跟我夸您呢
So what happened to you?
那你是怎么了
We're waiting on a lot of results.
我们都在焦急地等待着结果
Punishment must serve a purpose.
惩罚必须起到效果
What do you guys think will teach Mr. Babineaux here a lesson?
你们觉得怎样才能让巴宾诺先生吸取教训
Cafeteria duty.
在餐厅值日
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Well I like it.
我觉得挺好的
You took everybody's lunch away
既然拿走大家午餐的人是你
and now you should give everybody their lunch.
那给大家发午餐的也应该是你
I do give everybody their lunch.
谁说我没发
What?
什么
He gives roast beefs to the P-B and Js.
他给花生酱和果酱三明治发了烤牛肉
He gives meatball subs to the baloneys.
给熏肠发了肉丸三明治
Hah?
哈
Everybody has the right to a delicious lunch.
每个人都有权利享受美味的午餐
All right, these are my beliefs.
好吧 这是我的信仰
Would you attack me on my beliefs?
你在抨击我的信仰
That's not your meatball sub.
那个肉丸三明治不是你的
But I believe it's better than my P-B and J.
但我相信它比我的花生酱和果酱三明治好吃
So, I Robin Hooded myself.
所以我就当了回罗宾汉
You're Robin Hood?
你是罗宾汉
I'm Robin lunch.
我是罗宾饭
Cafeteria.
餐厅
You can punish me.
你们尽情地惩罚我吧
But the forest people love me.
但我是森林土著的大英雄
Bailiff Yogi,
尤吉法警
will you stop eating the evidence
别吃证据了
and please open the door for the next case?
请为下一个案件当事人开门 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
I got this judgey thing down.
审判这事完全是小菜一碟
I got the hang of punishing people and I like it.
我知道怎么惩罚别人 这感觉不错
I think the key to this whole thing is to
我觉得关键在于
consider the facts and not get emotionally involved.
着眼于事实 不要受情感左右
Peaches! What have you done?
亲爱的 你做了什么
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E27 Girl Meets Commonism
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第二十八集
My buds. Tell me you're just here to pick me up
我的宝宝们 告诉我 你们只是来接我的
because you're my buds.
我的宝宝们怎么会犯错呢
Yeah. Buds. You want to know what we did or what?
是啊 宝宝 你到底想不想知道我们犯了什么事
Case number 43.
第四十三号♥案件
Maya Hart stands accused of cheating
玛雅·哈特被控在上次历史考试中
off of Farkle Minkus on the last history exam.
抄袭法尔科·明克斯
Maya, is this true?
玛雅 这是真的吗
Farkle, how do I answer this?
法尔科 这题怎么答
I'm sorry, Riley. She done did it.
抱歉 莱丽 她的确作弊了
I learn better this way, Mr. Matthews.
马修斯老师 我这样学更有效
When I see the answers Farkle chooses
看法尔科的答案
it helps me circle the right thing.
帮助我选出了正确答案
You can't just steal his answers, Maya.
你不能这样偷他的答案 玛雅
Why not? I'm finally learning what you've been trying to teach me.
为什么不能 我总算明白了你教我的东西
You've tried everything and I'm really grateful,
你用尽了各种方法 我满心感激
but I found a way.
但我另辟蹊径了
Farkle, how could you rat out Maya for cheating off of you?
法尔科 你为什么要揭发玛雅抄袭的事
I didn't rat her out.
不是我揭发的
Maya can do whatever she wants with me.
玛雅想对我做什么都行
I ratted her out.
是我揭发的
Why isn't anybody talking about what matters?
为什么没人说重点呢
I got my first A.
我拿到了第一个A
Okay, judgey. You got a solution for this?
好了 法官小姐 你想到解决办法了吗
Yes, I do.
想到了
I say we give our friends special treatment.
我觉得 我们应该给朋友来个特别待遇
And not just any special treatment,
要么不给 要给就给个大的
we let them completely off the hook.
让他们想做什么就做什么
There's no lesson and nobody learns nothing.
课也别上了 大家都不要学习了
How about we do one of those this time?
要不就来这么一次
See ya next week. Good night, everybody!
下周见 大家晚安哦
We can't just give our friends special treatment.
我们不能给朋友这种特殊待遇
I said good night, sir!
我说了晚安 先生
Riles, I accept my punishment.
莱丽 我接受惩罚
Don't spin out of control.
不要太激动
We're put under all of this pressure to earn the highest grades.
我们为了拿更高的分数 背负了太大的压力
She did it. Maya learned, daddy.
她做到了 玛雅学到东西了 爸爸
She didn't learn, Riley.
她什么都没学到 莱丽
Maya, can you tell them what you learned?
玛雅 你能把你学到的东西告诉大家吗
I actually can. That's new.
没问题 这倒挺新鲜的
That's new. It doesn't matter how she learned. It's new.
这事挺新鲜的 不管她是怎么学的 她都学到了
She cheated!
她作弊了
That was loud.
我的声音好像有点大
"Cheated" is a word. You know what else is a word?
作弊只是一种说法 你们还知道别的说法吗
"Shared." Read a question from the test.
分享 随便读一道考题
"The Transcontinental Railroad was built from the west and the east
横贯铁路是从东西两边
in the same time.
同时开工的
In which city did the tracks meet?"
铁轨在哪座城市会合
C.
选C
Riley, we're not on the same team this time.
莱丽 这次我不支持你了
Farkle, are we on the same team?
法尔科 你支持我吗
Always.
一直支持的
Dad?
爸爸
No, I'm with Lucas, Riley.
不 我支持卢卡斯 莱丽
You can't compromise your values just because these are your friends.
你不能因为是你的朋友而违背你的价值观
Watch me.
我还就这么着了
No. Wrong is wrong.
不行 错了就是错了
She didn't learn anything.
她什么都没学到
If she had learned something, you might have a point.
如果她学到点东西 你的观点可能还站得住脚
They drove in the golden spike when the tracks connected
横贯铁路在犹他州的普罗蒙特里会合时
at Promontory, Utah.
金钉被钉入了枕木
Quick, make a decision before she says other good stuff.
趁她还没说其他好话 快点做决定
Louisiana purchase. Manifest destiny.
路易斯安那购买♥♥案 命定扩张论
C, C, A, D, false, false, true!
C C A D 错 错 对
She's a stinking genius.
她真是太天才了
Cheating works for her.
作弊对她有用
No.
不
Dad, it's Maya. You know I'm going to turn this world
爸爸 那可是玛雅 你知道我为了她
upside down until I make this right.
可以将颠倒黑白 是非不分发挥到极致
I know you'll try.
我知道你会的
Well, I stand with them.
我支持他们
Yay!
耶
I don't need this.
我不想这样啊
Nothing to do, Auggie?
你是不是没事做 奥吉
I've done everything there is to do in life.
我把能做的都做了
Okay...
好吧
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表