剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Neither do you, Maya.
你也不知道 玛雅
What? No-- yes, I do.
什么 不 我当然知道
Deep in the heart of Rileytown,
在莱丽镇的最深处
in the darkest secret corner of Rileytown...
在它最阴暗的角落里
I can't believe I'm finally telling you.
我真不敢相信我终于要坦白了
Once a week...
每周一次
On Friday afternoons...
在周五下午
When the halls are empty...
当大厅没人的时候
I have an awards ceremony.
我都会举办一个颁奖典礼
I think we know what happened.
我想我们知道发生什么了
Somebody caught you...
有人逮到你了
And that's what she's sending to the whole school.
所以她要把这个发给整个学校
Well, maybe it's not so bad--
好吧 也许没有那么糟糕
sometimes I pretend I'm not there to accept,
有时我假装不是自己领奖
so sometimes French Riley accepts in my place.
所以有时就让法国版莱丽替我领奖
It's bad. It's really bad.
糟糕 太糟糕了
Bonjour.
你好
Somebody doesn't love this?
竟然有人不喜欢
What do I do, Maya?
我该怎么做 玛雅
You look at your friends...
你看看你这群朋友
And you realize that
你就会意识到
no matter how deep into Rileytown you go,
不论你多么深入莱丽镇
we'll all be right behind you.
我们就在你身后
Now go get her.
现在去找她吧
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你见我
I know you probably have something to say.
我知道你想要说些什么
You always have something to say.
你总是想说点什么
But now, it's my turn to talk.
不过这次 该轮到我说话了
You need to listen.
你好好听着
You need to watch.
你好好看着
Welcome to rileytown.
欢迎来到莱丽镇
I twirl around when I'm happy.
我高兴就转圈圈
I dance by myself.
我自己独自跳舞
Because that's who I am.
因为我就是这种人
And if I do something good, I give awards to myself
如果我做了好事 我会给自己颁奖
so that maybe I'll do something good again.
这样就能激励自己再去做好事
And you're not going to stop me
而你阻挡不了我
by showing everybody your little video
即使你把那破录像给大家看
that shows everybody that I do it
告诉大家我♥干♥了什么
because I'm going to show everybody right now.
因为我现在就要先你一步告诉大家
Welcome back to the Riley awards.
欢迎回到莱丽颁奖典礼
And now, your host, British Riley!
现在 有请你们的主持人 英国版莱丽
Hi, British Riley.
嗨 英国版莱丽
And now, the biggest award of the evening.
现在 将要颁布今晚的最大奖项
This here award is for not only facing your fear,
这个奖颁发给能够用糟糕的英国口音
but doing it in front of everybody you know in my awful accent.
当着所有认识的人直面恐惧的
And the winner is...
获奖者
Riley!
莱丽
I'd like to thank everybody who helped me get here...
我要感谢帮我站到这个领奖台上的所有人
My friends.
我的朋友
Because true friends let you be who you are.
因为真正的朋友让你做好你自己
I'd also like to thank you.
我也想谢谢你
Because this was hard.
因为虽然很艰辛
But I've grown today.
但是我今天有所成长
So, thank you.
所以 谢谢
Hey, where are you going?
哎 你怎么跑了
Look, Riles,
听着 小莱
the farther away she goes,
她逃得越远
the smaller she gets.
就会变得越渺小
We did good.
干得真漂亮
Friendship and growth.
友谊和成长
What comes next?
接下来是什么
I don't know,
我不知道
but whatever it is, I know you'll handle it.
不过不论是什么 我知道你能处理好
Here we are at the Riley awards after party,
现在我们来到了莱丽奖的晚餐会
where we've been having ice cream.
大家可以尽情享用冰激凌
Because I challenged Maya to a duel,
因为我邀玛雅参加决斗
and then I ice creamed her,
还向她扔了冰淇淋
and then she said she'd get me back,
之后她说她会报复我的
and I'd never see it coming?
不过我还没受到报复
Is that why we're having ice cream?
难道是因为她要报复我 我们才吃冰激凌的
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E17 Girl Meets Rileytown
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第十七集
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表